Museum on Changklan

northernjohn

We had a great afternoon there - - great for kids - - and fun for us too… I had no idea what to expect but it is made for interactive, you get in the picture photo ops as above. It took my niece a few paintings to figure it out and then she had a blast. We all had fun. Bring a camera and enjoy.

Museum? ever been in one...? This is anything you want to call it, but no Museum!

From Collins English Dictionary; Mirriam-Webster; Oxford Dictionaries etc., etc.

Museum (mjuːˈzɪəm ) - Definitions
Noun - "A place or building where objects of historical, artistic, or scientific interest are exhibited, preserved, or studied"

Therefore I think that in this instance this does qualify as a museum.

We had a great afternoon there - - great for kids - - and fun for us too… I had no idea what to expect but it is made for interactive, you get in the picture photo ops as above. It took my niece a few paintings to figure it out and then she had a blast. We all had fun. Bring a camera and enjoy.

I am glad you enjoyed it. I understand it taking a little time to understand it.

But once you do it is a pure joy for the young and many of us older types.

I highly recommend it for visitors. It is not a common attraction in many places

that attract tourists. Also money wise it is probably cheaper than many of them.

If you are a Cheap Charlie you may still find enjoyment in it. Particularly if you have kids.wai.gif

Archived