Former Pheu Thai MP Urges Junta to Resurrect Blanket Amnesty

Lite Beer

Sorry Somkid Charley.

Only the military is allowed to commit crimes against the people and get amnesty. Thainess is not about equality. It's about democratic soldiers who are above the law and have no respect for civilian soverneignty.

Next time you want to to form a government, make sure you have the military as your partner as insurance. Maybe a couple of new submarines for the navy and some double pay raises will catch the military's fancy.

So are you in favour of giving criminals amnesty or not?

• Like 1

I don't know why Thaksin is so desperate to come back. He'll never hold the position of PM again. He won't be allowed to rule by proxy either.

You somehow seem to suggest that the former Pheu Thai MP urged to resurrect the 'blanket amnesty bill' only for Thaksin. Surely that can't be true ermm.gif

BTW after the general elections we'll have a democratically elected democratic government. That implies that even amnestied criminal fugitives can no longer run the government by proxy

It has always been only about Thaksin and getting his money back.He pays the bills.Do you think he thought about his sister when he sacrificed her.Notice how quiet things are now that no Shin is in power.Army for 10 years,democracy is over rated.

• Like 1

< deleted > ... no one learns a damn thing here, or changes in any way, shape or form.

Ban ALL current and previous Politicians, Senators, lawmakers, etc and start with a clean slate. I know it's not practical, but I can dream lol

I despair of how blind and < you know what > so many people are here.

I like the status quo,long may it last.

• Like 1

Your pissing into the wind there Somkid.Do you actually think Prayuth has gone to all this trouble to let your mate walk back in.Your boss ain't coming back,end of.

If the PTP didn´t try to get the the blanket amnesti through the first time the coup would not have happened.

• Like 1