Baby Stuff

chez

i have just been informed i am about to become a grandparent, i am travelling back to pattaya september i need to know the best place to purchase baby items travel cot, clothes, carriers, pushchairs etc i have to do a recky before mum and dad 'to be', travel out in november. yes you have guessed it apparently future grandparents have nothing else to do :o

only joking, i have seen some baby stuff in mikes shopping mall but that was just as i was passing by i think it was only baby clothes, as i went, ah look at this, my husband said why are u looking at that we don't know any babies and was dragged away. no excuse now, sitting by the pool shopping for baby stuff no contest (by all accounts weather wont be that good in september).

any ideas of where to shop would be greatly appreciated (to save me wandering around and a possible divorce), i did put a search in for mamas and papas pattaya and what have singers got to do with babies :D

thanks again in anticipation

chez

Well for starters, all the major super stores have an abundance of baby supplies from clothes to cots to feeding stuff to baby food etc etc. Big C, Tesco Lotus, Carrefour. Probably all you need there.

Over to those with young babies for futher info. :o

As Mobi suggested the supermarkets have some items. Theres also Brown Farm on the Beach side of Sukhumvit Rd. between Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang,roughly in the middle. Also Robinson in Sri Racha.

Edited by COBBER

• 13 years later...

For my baby, I bought this extra large shopping cart cover as a baby shower gift. I have had them in the past and they were not nearly this big. This one will fit any cart and the festive beachy scene is PERFECT for a baby boy or girl, plus we live on an island so this makes this baby cart cover even more fun and it seems to be made of high-quality materials. You can buy them as a gift. 

1 minute ago, Annie85 said:

For my baby, I bought this extra large shopping cart cover as a baby shower gift. I have had them in the past and they were not nearly this big. This one will fit any cart and the festive beachy scene is PERFECT for a baby boy or girl, plus we live on an island so this makes this baby cart cover even more fun and it seems to be made of high-quality materials. You can buy them as a gift. 

Annie ? Did  you wander  far ?