Your favorite comedian..

sipi

I'm currently replaying the entire Ricky Gervais XFM radio shows and podcasts when driving around BKK and Karl Pilkington's contribution has me in stitches.

Karl Pilkington is quite funny

Ricky Gervais on the other hand is just an irritating f wit, I honestly don't think he is funny

I'm currently replaying the entire Ricky Gervais XFM radio shows and podcasts when driving around BKK and Karl Pilkington's contribution has me in stitches.

Karl Pilkington is quite funny

Ricky Gervais on the other hand is just an irritating f wit, I honestly don't think he is funny

I can definitely see why people can't stand him but I don't mind the bloke.

the funniest seen live = Billy Connolly

Similar era.... Jasper Carrot was a great live entertainer.

Bob Monkhouse probably one of the most intelligent comedians around.

I have found many entertaining....... Ken Dodd, could hold an audience for hours... literally. Freddie Starr was good for a while, Frank Carson could have you in stitches.

Jethro's 'Norfolk ditch digger' skit with Jim Davidson still has me wetting myself.

But, for overall comedy entertainment I would pick Only Fools and Horses and The Two Ronnies as my 'all time greats'.

Billy Connolly has to be number one. The incontinence pants sketch almost made me pee myself.

What always amazed me with BC on stage was how he could remember where had left off in story

starts talking about " incontinence pants" go off on a tangent for 30 minutes about something completely unrelated, but just as funny and come right back to where he left off talking about " incontinence pants"

He never really told jokes, it was funny stories

laugh.png

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2