Motor show models may face legal action

Thaivisa News

This is just sad now. 1st the Coyote dancers, then the underboob selfies, now this. What's next, no bare feet? The culture minister seriously needs to get a life. Wonder how many complained were men? wink.png

Probably most of them. As all know we men go to motor shows to look at motor models.

Just use yahoo and search images for bangkok motorshow models and you see models we men get wet dreams about rolleyes.gif

Edited by rubl

The minister said he has seen the photos of body-painted models and he thought they were revealing too much and their act was not appropriate for the Thai culture.

Can we see said photo's please, so people can give an informed opinion as to whether they are appropriate or not

Why would this Ministry suffer sleepless nights and getting scolding from the social media?

Let the people enjoy themselves, and let those models wear whatever they want, including paint.

Just make and enforce this rule: only models of age 50 or older may be employed in such shows.

There is a culture watch office..... how about the Culture watch office gets of its rear end and does something NO other publisher has done... Publish the definitive book defining Thai culture, and while your at it, publish a book on the language as well, it needs an official reference.

Cause I see a whole lot of thai culture happening everywhere, and it seems to be Thai culture to threaten others if your cultural activities and sensibilities are not magically identical.

Thais cannot be expected to live up to the fantasy of thai culture any more than fantasy history of how idyllic it was in the past, despite the abject oppressive enslavement and the hands of despots. Some days I begin to wonder if the people in the public service and upper ends of town have began to believe their own propaganda.

• Like 1

Pathetic, unsubstantiated, prudish old school attitudes in this bizarre paradoxical country...(not bashing, I love living here). The thriving sex industry versus what is deemed inappropriate for non sex workers is a hot topic amongst these omnipotent culture ministers!

• Like 2

The minister said he has seen the photos of body-painted models and he thought they were revealing too much and their act was not appropriate for the Thai culture.

Can we see said photo's please, so people can give an informed opinion as to whether they are appropriate or not

The minister was fired and fined..because looked at the pictures more than one time....

Took until post 11 to call for a picture. Still waiting for any such calls on the "Sexy plumber" story.

I'm trying as hard as I can to find you some Bluespunk, but when I Google sexy plumbers all I get are references to huge plungers. Really can't understand it...
  • Like 1

Took until post 11 to call for a picture. Still waiting for any such calls on the "Sexy plumber" story.

I'm trying as hard as I can to find you some Bluespunk, but when I Google sexy plumbers all I get are references to huge plungers. Really can't understand it...

No hurry, I can wait

And wait

And wait

The thriving sex industry....

It's not thriving and has been in decline for the past decade.

-

It's about time The Prudes That Be came up with a Culture Watch Office. It makes perfect sense in the current climate and hopefully we'll get a lot of laughs out of them. But seriously, protecting a culture is one thing, controlling a population is another entirely.

"they have clearly violated the law",,,, And I thought it was up to a judge to decide if the law has in fact been violated and not some bureaucrat,

And don't share the photo's or you'll in violation of the computer crimes act... Anyone got a copy of this well beaten widely use act so as one can learn of it's parameters so as to avoid being is said violation, don't wanna take any chances now.

Who'da thunk?

Not worth going then.........Have they resurected the Minister that was under Thaksin?? The one who wanted to make it illegal to teach Thai-Wisdom to farang?.....

clap2.gif My wife has been trying to do that for years, teach me "Thai wisdom"...............It's not working, maybe I am just too stupid ! cheesy.gif

The Culture Ministry has threatened to take legal action against models at the on-going 36th Bangkok International Motor show for having exposed themselves too much.

Yeah got to stick to those ever important 'morality' laws however they'll happily turn a blind eye to the fact that Thailand is widely known as the Whore House of Asia ... oh the irony of it or is this just pure Thainess?

• Like 1