Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

9 minutes ago, blackcab said:

Can anyone else view the site? I'm getting this error message:

They may be doing maintenance on the their extranet I get the same message for 2 sites on it. Try later.

I did mine last week with IE starting about 10 pm at night, and everything went smoothly for reporting to BKK-CW.

Didn't get any email confirmation of acceptance. But when logging back into the Immigration website, my confirmation-next deadline statement was available within 24 hours of my filing.

The website is working - kind of. When I enter the data I get the Contact Your Local Office message - despite having completed 2 previous online reports and not having left the country or changed any other details at all.

Something is definitely wrong. The form does not ask for your phone, email or present address anymore.

What's the point of having a 90 day report if they have no idea where you are living?

Capture.JPG

Edited by blackcab

2 minutes ago, NE1 said:

If it is a 90 day report , then they would have your address on file from when you did the extension.

Good point. But what happens if I have changed my address in the last 90 days? I know the answer is the TM28/TM30 forms, but in my experience immigration in Bangkok doesn't bother with them.

51 minutes ago, blackcab said:

The website is working - kind of. When I enter the data I get the Contact Your Local Office message - despite having completed 2 previous online reports and not having left the country or changed any other details at all.

Something is definitely wrong. The form does not ask for your phone, email or present address anymore.

What's the point of having a 90 day report if they have no idea where you are living?

I can't either see the point of the 90 days report actually :)

They have your adress and changes of adress, and they know if you are in or out the country, so ...

55 minutes ago, blackcab said:

It could be a problem with the system not being able to access the database where the records of your last entry to country are kept that is causing the message to come up. Try again later.

You do not enter you address and etc until you get beyond the first page (page 1 of 4).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It could be a problem with the system not being able to access the database where the records of your last entry to country are kept that is causing the message to come up. Try again later.

You do not enter you address and etc until you get beyond the first page (page 1 of 4).

Thank you. If I click the green box to check the status of my application and enter my passport details, I can see the previous online reports I have completed.

I will try later as you suggest.

My 90 day report is due on the 24 March and my marriage extension is due on the 22 March, would I be correct in thinking that I cannot do both together. If I do my marriage extension they will keep my passport for a while unabling me to do my 90 day report, so if I do my my 90 day report first, will I have enough time left on my extension to facilitate this?

Does one have to take a witness these days for an extension.

Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

my marriage extension is due on the 22 March

do the 90 day report on the 22nd ...they don't (normally) keep your passport.

12 minutes ago, vogie said:

that depends upon ???      this year I took a witness to the office  they said no need...then 2 days later  the immigration police called and wanted to interview us at home   and bring a witness !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, vogie said:

My 90 day report is due on the 24 March and my marriage extension is due on the 22 March, would I be correct in thinking that I cannot do both together. If I do my marriage extension they will keep my passport for a while unabling me to do my 90 day report, so if I do my my 90 day report first, will I have enough time left on my extension to facilitate this?

Thanks in advance.

You could do them both during the same trip to immigration. You can do the 90 day report up to 15 days before the report date or 7 days after.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could do them both during the same trip to immigration. You can do the 90 day report up to 15 days before the report date or 7 days after.

Is there an official stance on taking a witness to do a marriage extension at Jomptian?

My next 90 day report is due 13th May 2018 and my current extension expires on 27th June 2018. Is it still a requirement of the extension that it may be applied for up to 45 days prior to expiration? If so then I shall plan to do the report and apply for the extension on 15th May 2018.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

My next 90 day report is due 13th May 2018 and my current extension expires on 27th June 2018. Is it still a requirement of the extension that it may be applied for up to 45 days prior to expiration? If so then I shall plan to do the report and apply for the extension on 15th May 2018.

It is not a requirement but some offices, such as Bangkok, allow application up to 45 days early - some others only 30 days early.  

7 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It is not a requirement but some offices, such as Bangkok, allow application up to 45 days early - some others only 30 days early.  

OK, thank you. The Surin office allowed me to extend 40 days before expiry last year so I guess they are in the former category.

4 minutes ago, johnwick12 said:

how much time work visa take

This thread is about 90 day address reporting - perhaps best to start a new topic and explain exactly what you mean (visa issue by Consulate/extension by immigration/work permit/paperwork required/or whatever your questions are).

Edited by lopburi3

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:55 AM, blackcab said:

Capture.JPG

When you pass this page it then asks on page 2 for your home and phone + email details.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2018 at 7:39 PM, Yorkie said:

After my on-line application has been pending for 11 days, I applied in person this morning. 40 minutes drive there, 90 seconds in the office, 40 minutes drive back and Bht 300.00 in diesel.

Postal Report - EMS = 39 Baht

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 10:04 AM, berybert said:

When you pass this page it then asks on page 2 for your home and phone + email details.

Unfortunately, the little calendar here:

5aad04b039c3c_90day2008b.jpg.9492c523667f89636a4a655709a35020.jpg

...goes back only as far as 2008. So no use to me and others.

18 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Unfortunately, the little calendar here:

5aad04b039c3c_90day2008b.jpg.9492c523667f89636a4a655709a35020.jpg

...goes back only as far as 2008. So no use to me and others.

That is for your most recent entry to the country not the first time you entered.

Also if your most recent entry was was prior to 2003 you cannot use online reporting since the database will not have a record of you entering the country. Same if you have gotten a new passport since your most recent entry,

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That is for your most recent entry to the country not the first time you entered.

Also if your most recent entry was was prior to 2003 you cannot use online reporting since the database will not have a record of you entering the country. Same if you have gotten a new passport since your most recent entry,

Yes, my most recent entry is before 2008. I have asked Ros - the Immi "volunteer" lady - if they can add people on a case by case basis.

No response yet.

17 hours ago, bdenner said:

Postal Report - EMS = 39 Baht

I sent my first postal request for 90 day report to Bangkok (as indicated on the website). Bangkok sent back the receipt 21 days later saying I had to mail the request to my local immigration office. I checked with Surin Immigration later and they stated that they did not accept postal reporting.

8 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Yes, my most recent entry is before 2008. I have asked Ros - the Immi "volunteer" lady - if they can add people on a case by case basis.

No response yet.

You cannot be added to the database is the reason you have gotten no response. 

I was advised by my local immigration office almost 3 years ago to do a border hop for a new entry if I wanted to do online reporting. My last entry was in 2008 plus I have gotten a new passport since then,

I need to do my 90 day in 2 weeks. I use a Mac and a Macbook, but they are both loaded with Office and Safari. I don't have Windows 7.8 or 10.

I put my hands up to being a lazy bugger, I don't know how to find the on-line method from the 255 pages on this thread.

Could somebody run through the simpleton task for me? I don't want to pay 400b for the 2 taxis to CW and home.

Cheers

Eddy