Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Thanks for your input Ubonjoe, I do appreciate your help.

I know now why I always got away from paying a penalty fee for failure of reporting, and that was because my trip abroad I was always doing quite soon after being at the immigration.

On 6/10/2018 at 4:29 PM, CMsojourner said:

Just tested the link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm  and was able to not only access Immigration's online reporting menu, but it also appears they have fixed the bug when using Nationality + passport + DoB to view one's previous report history (second menu item - "Check the status of your application"). The notification reporting option (blue menu item) also opened when I clicked it. So my guess is that it's working now (for some) if it hadn't been before. 

Thank you for this tip, a lifesaver for me. I ran into the same problem of getting past the first page of the website (the "accept" button is greyed out, so your only choice is "decline"). 

Recently my hard disk crashed and as it happened I had not printed out the next-appointment notice when I last reported on line, hence I was left in semi-darkness as when to report next. Luckily "they have fixed the bug when using Nationality + passport + DoB to view one's previous report history (second menu item - "Check the status of your application")" so I was able to access all my past records. My guess was almost way off, but not critically, as there are now only two days left on my report window (phew, otherwise another dreaded trip to ChaengWattana, no matter of its recent make-over as a Chatujak market setting...) 

Lesson learned: always back up your data, it only takes a click or two

PHUKET:

Doing a extension of stay application certainly does not reset your 90 day reporting. Your report date remains the same when you do it.

The few offices that do reset the report date when a application is done will do a new report receipt at that time.

A friend of mine asked me, and suddenly I became unsure, that is why I was posting here. And after reading your reply, maybe he was correct in what he was saying, 90 days doesn't reset by visiting immigration for an extension.

I just did my 1 year visa on the 20th ( weds) , my 90 day report notice was reset to 90 days to sept 17th

Not every immigration is the same,so check

Last week, I did my online 90-day for the Phuket immigration office (I don't know if they do the online thing centrally, or at participating immigration offices. The URL/web address doesn't mention Phuket).

Anyway, I immediately tried to do my wife's 90-day as well (same date as mine) and was referred to the immigration office. It wouldn't process her application.

I have now tried four or five times and I get the same dreaded message: "for further information regarding the 90-day notification report service, please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area".

I've restarted my PC, restarted Internet Explorer but still can't get it to process.

Is this a known problem?

Am I doing anything wrong?

Please help!      ?

12 minutes ago, Tapster said:

Am I doing anything wrong?

It is the same website for all offices.

The message to contact your local immigration means her record was not found.

It can happen because one of the required fields not being entered correctly.

A new passport causes it to happen until a new entry to the country is done.

It can also be caused by an error done when the most recent entry was recorded.

• Thanks 1

@Sheryl

Thank you. Yes, I have seen this message when the system is down.

In this case I tried my wife's 90-day just moments after successfully processing mine, and within 30 minutes of that, tried restarting IE, then the PC, with no change.

Most likely the site was up, but it's possible it was a very unlucky coincidence of the service going down as soon as I had processed my 90-day.

?

2 minutes ago, Tapster said:

@Sheryl

Thank you. Yes, I have seen this message when the system is down.

In this case I tried my wife's 90-day just moments after successfully processing mine, and within 30 minutes of that, tried restarting IE, then the PC, with no change.

Most likely the site was up, but it's possible it was a very unlucky coincidence of the service going down as soon as I had processed my 90-day.

?

Is yours pending or completed? I was able to get to pending, but never received the completed report. Had to go in person.

@ubonjoe

Many thanks, Wise One!

That's very helpful.

My wife's details have worked online once before but it was a while ago. I haven't used the online system for at least a year.

I'll enter her details again and if I get no joy, it's off to Phuket Immigration when the 90-day is due.

?

11 minutes ago, Tapster said:

@wimpy

As I posted in #4004, I got the message of death.

You get that before your application is received, therefore it didn't get to pending.

?

I was asking if your application (not your wife's) is completed or is still pending. If completed, how long from pending until you received the completed notice?

1 minute ago, Tapster said:

@wimpy

Sorry, I must be half-asleep!

Yes, mine is still pending.

You think that maybe when it's approved, I might be able to do my wife's?

That's all I can think of.

?

No, I was just wondering if others have successfully completed an online report recently. Mine got to pending, but never approved. Had to go in personally. ?

5 minutes ago, wimpy said:

No, I was just wondering if others have successfully completed an online report recently. Mine got to pending, but never approved. Had to go in personally. ?

After completing the application it is up to your local office to process it and to either reject it, disapprove it or approve it. Apparently in your case they did nothing.

I echo Sheryl's question... Would like to hear from someone that has done it online successfully in the past week or two. Would like to confirm that mine was an isolated case, and not another problem with the whole system.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

It also does this when the system is down which does happen. Have we had any reports of successful online reporting in say the past week?

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I just did mine this morning, Unsuccessfully (even though I had been able to access past records and reported here on this thread earlier on.)

I went throught first page (arrival card info,) second page (address info) and when getting to third page to confirm all data was correct, after checking ("I accept) and verifying the accuracy of all data for a zillion time  I clicked submit, the whole thing went poof, all data was wiped out. I clicked back to previous pages, they were also blanked out.

When I tried to start again from scratch, I got the message of death when trying to get past the first page. I switched to another browser, same result. The only thing I can think of is I entered a new phone number this time, so is it a worthwhile reason I have to go report in person?  I can only hope that as Sheryl mentioned, it happened because the system was down. I am going to try again tomorrow, last day remaining on my time window.

.....and I tried to do my wife's again this morning, after I had received my 90-day approval

So it seems that having two requests in the system, from the same computer, isn't a problem, as I hoped it might be.

I entered all my wife's details again, from scratch and double-checked them.

No luck!

I even tried it on the Chrome browser, not Internet Explorer.

I think I'm cursed, and will have to visit Phuket Immigration!

?

3 minutes ago, passiflora said:

I did my online report last week, and still pending  (UTH Immigration office) 

Normally, how long for the approval? 

I had look up the airport code you posted to find that you reported to Udon Thani immigration.

Not sure what the normal time is for there. I would say a week or less would normal for most offices. I think some offices may hold them until it is close to the date the report is due.

Has anyone ever seen this? Since the online system has been so flaky, the last several times I've gone back to mailing in the 90-day report forms. This has always worked fine. But, on the last "notification" I received, they stamped, "Next time, please send 15 days before the due date" on the form. I swear I had sent in the forms with plenty of time to arrive more than 15 days before the deadline. I'm wondering if I sent it in TOO early?

I had prepared everything in advance at home in BKK, and mailed the envelope from south of Hua Hin when I thought the time was right. I assumed it would only take a few days to reach Immigration...it doesn't seem like mailing it from outside BKK would take much longer than posting it from in town, but I wonder if that was the problem?

6 hours ago, OliverKlozerof said:

I'm wondering if I sent it in TOO early?

I assume that may be why you got the message. They seem to want if mailed when you have 15 days remaining but the website says before 15 days, Perhaps they received it earlier than 15 days.

11 hours ago, OliverKlozerof said:

Has anyone ever seen this? Since the online system has been so flaky, the last several times I've gone back to mailing in the 90-day report forms. This has always worked fine. But, on the last "notification" I received, they stamped, "Next time, please send 15 days before the due date" on the form. I swear I had sent in the forms with plenty of time to arrive more than 15 days before the deadline. I'm wondering if I sent it in TOO early?

I had prepared everything in advance at home in BKK, and mailed the envelope from south of Hua Hin when I thought the time was right. I assumed it would only take a few days to reach Immigration...it doesn't seem like mailing it from outside BKK would take much longer than posting it from in town, but I wonder if that was the problem?

Did you send it via a method that allows the envelope to be tracked online and thus tell you exactly if and when it was delivered, such as EMS?

That's always a good plan when it comes to sending time sensitive things to Immigration.

15 hours ago, OliverKlozerof said:

Online continues to work fine for for me but not for the wife.

I send hers by mail 15 days before due date by registered post,usually arrives at immigration next day and can follow the details on Track and Trace,usually includes the recipients signature. Include a 3 baht stamp addressed envelope for the return of the notification of report.

Last week sent on Monday 25th, received at immigration Chiang Mai on 26th, SAE received back on Saturday 30th.

15 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

OK this is a new one to me. When I click to submit report I get the message

" is invalid from immigration"

? What does this mean/indicate? My report is due July 10.

You are too late, online reporting can only be done between 15 -7 days before due date.

29 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

OK this is a new one to me. When I click to submit report I get the message

" is invalid from immigration"

? What does this mean/indicate? My report is due July 10.

I have never have seen or heard of that message before. 

I got it instead of the usual message to contact my local office. It seems to be a new problem with the site.

image.png.3659c84560fd17f2ba75318066e64b16.png