Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 hours ago, JTXR said:

I also am trying to do the online 90-day report (for the first time) and can't get past the first page.  Using Chrome.  I keep getting the message:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I have always done my reports at CW, so I know I'm in the system.  My TM-30 is up to date, I don't have a new passport or address.  The arrival card is the same as my last 90-day report. 

It does also not work for me. Tried 10 times today, also with different browsers. Cannot pass the first page. Very annoying.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to confirm the info entered in the required fields that is created from your last entry to the country.

The most common reason for getting it is incorrect info in one of those fields.

Maybe, but since the data I'm entering in all the required fields is correct (I check and double check and triple check), that means that the data that was entered by TI during my last 90-day report at CW must be incorrect.  How can I possibly know what they entered?

On 1/20/2020 at 5:02 PM, JTXR said:

Maybe, but since the data I'm entering in all the required fields is correct (I check and double check and triple check), that means that the data that was entered by TI during my last 90-day report at CW must be incorrect.  How can I possibly know what they entered?

There is no linkage between your local immigration office's 90 day report system and the online report site.

All the info checked when submitting page one is created from your last entry to the country.

Mine has NEVER worked on Chrome (and I have a Mac), but finally I used Safari and it was a piece of cake, as long as you do all the form-filling correctly.

I would say that some of it depends on the clock. I did mine at 23.30 on a weekday, and it came back as pending. After a near- coronary (Ive been trying for 2 y) I got a tiny email after 3 days saying You have been Accepted. Then, 2 days later I received a larger email "to cut out and keep in passport" (saying Accepted blah blah). I never got back the first form with Accepted in RED in the corner--but I reckon on just keeping the 2 official emails.

The main thing was patience. It really does take 3-4 days for some people, while others get it back in 15 minutes.

I agree with most people that the whole thing belongs to the dark ages (TIT). I've been to about 25 countries and I have never seen such arrant nonsense as reporting in every 12 weeks. Most places seem happy enough with airport and hotel records. Maybe they really do get so many crooks here that they need a 1984-World.

Eddy

90 day reporting online is a disgrace and did not work for me again after last failure 90 days ago. When I went to Chaeng Wattana Immigration last time I was told that the 90 day reporting online would work for me next report. But it didn't.

Thai immigration department is becoming hostile to foreigners and I am reconsidering whether I should leave after being here 16+ years.

My perception of Thai immigration department is that they are incompetent and don't give a damn about inconveniencing people with their incompetence.

I have lived and worked in 15 countries and no other country of those 15 has required 90 day reporting or foreigner change of address reporting.

Had the same problem yesterday in that I completed the first screen of details, entered the Captcha code and waited for 'Verified' message then just got "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."    Tried again today and there was no problem so I think in my case it was because I tried to submit a day early (although I thought my calculation for 15 days before expiration was correct).

I just wish their app would give us  a meaningful error message like "submission date too early/late" instead.

1 hour ago, trevoromgh said:

Tried again today and there was no problem so I think in my case it was because I tried to submit a day early (although I thought my calculation for 15 days before expiration was correct).

I would say it is a coincidence that it didn't work before. The database the system checks has no info about your last report. It appears the message comes up when for an unknown reason the system cannot access the database.

The 15 to 7 days before the report date only comes into the process when your local immigration office either approves or disapproves your application.

53 minutes ago, chris_samui said:

My experience (I tested it) is, if you report even 1 hour before 12.00 nighttime of the 15 days , it want accept.

a few minutes after midnight, and it will accept. tried it several times.

It has been confirmed that the database the system accesses when you submit the first page of the report only has info from your last entry to the country. That has been discussed many times in this topic.

I cannot do online reporting due to not having a record in the database due to an old entry to the country and a new passport since that entry.

Just another fault in it the online reporting system that has not been fixed. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been confirmed that the database the system accesses when you submit the first page of the report only has info from your last entry to the country. That has been discussed many times in this topic.

I cannot do online reporting due to not having a record in the database due to an old entry to the country and a new passport since that entry.

That is 'less than competence' by Thai Immigration. I had to attend the Chaeng Wattana premises last time because I had a new passport and the officer told me it would be fixed after my attendance and I could do online reporting next time. He was 'economical with the truth', and that denied me the opportunity to complain to the highest officer in immigration about the inefficiency of their processes.

Chaeng Wattana is a terrible location with no easy public transport, traffic jams when traveling there by car and huge parking problems because immigration processes take too long for all users. Attending Chaeng Wattana by car takes 5-6 hours because of traffic jams, the 400+ queue at Immigration before open and the long processing times for visa extensions for applicants who have already visited more than 10 times for visa extensions. Approval should be routine and quick where applicants have been through the process multiple times.

Edited by Advocate

2 minutes ago, Advocate said:

Score: Thai Immigration 2, 90 day reporting applicant 0.

Many people have had problems with online reporting. Sometimes though it turned out to be error on their part when completing page one.

Also there are few offices that still do not process them and leave them pending. The same offices do not allow mailed in reports.

Chaeng Wattana accepts mailed in reports and many people do them that way.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Many people have had problems with online reporting. Sometimes though it turned out to be error on their part when completing page one.

Also there are few offices that still do not process them and leave them pending. The same offices do not allow mailed in reports.

Chaeng Wattana accepts mailed in reports and many people do them that way.

Thai Immigration, Chaeng Wattana, didn't accept my last mail-in report after online reporting failed.

I was assured by the Chaeng Wattana immigration officer doing the 90 day reports, 90 days ago, that online reporting would work next time. It didn't.

Edited by Advocate

1 minute ago, Advocate said:

Thai Immigration didn't accept my last mail-in report after online reporting failed.

Why? 

Were you outside the same 15 to 7 days before the report date window as online reporting.

1 minute ago, Advocate said:

I was assured by the Chaeng Wattana immigration officer doing the 90 day reports, 90 days ago, that online reporting would work next time. It didn't.

Just incorrect info from a ill informed officer.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Why? 

Were you outside the same 15 to 7 days before the report date window as online reporting.

Just incorrect info from a ill informed officer.

If this officer is ill-informed, they are all ill-informed.

I had complained to the Thai email addresses [email protected][email protected], and  [email protected] and this officer appeared to be aware of my complaints. He knew the problem. He knew I complained.

The Thai email addresses I used were those from previous 90 day reporting online email notifications of successful reports.

27 minutes ago, Advocate said:

I sent a email about not being able to do it online in May of 2015 and they replied back that I should do a border hop to get a new entry if I wanted to do them online so it seems they were informed about it back then. I have not bothered to do it though.

I am lucky my wife does the reports for me. When they moved the office here to where it was about 90 km from the house I did mailed in reports for about a year and a half until they opened another office here in city that is only about 10 km from the house

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

That is 'less than competence' by Thai Immigration. I had to attend the Chaeng Wattana premises last time because I had a new passport and the officer told me it would be fixed after my attendance and I could do online reporting next time. He was 'economical with the truth', and that denied me the opportunity to complain to the highest officer in immigration about the inefficiency of their processes.

Chaeng Wattana is a terrible location with no easy public transport, traffic jams when traveling there by car and huge parking problems because immigration processes take too long for all users. Attending Chaeng Wattana by car takes 5-6 hours because of traffic jams, the 400+ queue at Immigration before open and the long processing times for visa extensions for applicants who have already visited more than 10 times for visa extensions. Approval should be routine and quick where applicants have been through the process multiple times.

good guys in bad guys out :stoner:

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Just another fault in it the online reporting system that has not been fixed. 

The system has info from the last 90 day report, if you report next time to early it will not accept.

Trying the online form, I do okay until the question about location in longitude and latitude. I press the circle which I presume will give me the figures from my phone's info, but all it does is take me back to the beginning of the document with all my filled-in information erased!

You have to be connected to the internet and the app will ask you if it is okay to use your location .

Obviously you have to be at home to use this , otherwise you will be getting co-ordinates that are not your house location.

Apologies if you already know this , just trying to help.....

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 10:35 AM, Advocate said:

I had complained to the Thai email addresses [email protected][email protected], and  [email protected] and this officer appeared to be aware of my complaints. He knew the problem. He knew I complained.

The Thai email addresses I used were those from previous 90 day reporting online email notifications of successful reports.

You can complain all you like, but don't forget that the very highest of tip-top priorities is given here to saving face. I experienced that for myself at Rayong Immigration around 6 months ago when I enquired as to why my then current online 90-day report was perpetually stuck in the PENDING category. After I was given the pillar-to-post treatment, the "best" explanation that they could come up with was that it was all the computer's fault!

Need help... I'm in the process of submitting the 90-day report online via my iPhone. This will be my second report as the previous report will expire in early February.

QUESTION: Which issue date and expiry date do I use for the Visa Information Section? Do I use the dates on the original Non-Imm Visa (expired 14 April 2019) or those on the Extension Approval (expiring 15 April 2020)?

2 hours ago, chuan said:

QUESTION: Which issue date and expiry date do I use for the Visa Information Section? Do I use the dates on the original Non-Imm Visa (expired 14 April 2019) or those on the Extension Approval (expiring 15 April 2020)?

Your extension dates.

5 hours ago, Metropolitian said:

Question: the new date of 90 days notification, is this 90days after today or after the current 90 days period is due.

(You can answer for both online amd offline notification)

My on-line application (Surin Immigration) was approved yesterday evening and the new report date is 29th April 2020 (90 days hence). The actual date that I was due to report was 8th February 2020.

Regarding offline reporting I haven't done that for over 2 years so I do not know what the current situation is.

• Like 1