Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

23 minutes ago, Advocate said:

90-day reporting online still not working for me after ten days of trying 20201224.

Able to view past reports on old expired passport so the issue must be passport related.

If you have left Thailand and re-entered on your new passport, you 'should' be able to use the website.  I used the website to do a 90 report on 1 October but I was unable to use it for my most recent report. All I can say is that it is a mystery. I hope I can use the website come March of next year.  It is very convenient. If only there was an effective way to communicate with Thai immigration about glitches in the website.  But that is just dreaming.

17 hours ago, rwilem said:

Am loathe to make an online appointment for it just yet.

You can make an appointment then cancel it. Not a big deal.

41 minutes ago, Advocate said:

Able to view past reports on old expired passport so the issue must be passport related.

Not sure, there has been plenty of conjecture on the root cause(s) of the inability to move past page 1. I have seen reports of success with new passports, issued in country (so no entry). Even the "first report after an extension of stay" bugaboo has been proven to be questionable as there have been reports of success in this scenario.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

You can make an appointment then cancel it. Not a big deal.

Right. And maybe I'm 'thinking too mutt', ha.

Anyway, my update: 'Pending' became 'Approved' earlier today. I was set to make appointment on Friday eve for Monday, if still pending then. Now moot.

On the bright side, I gained a few days on the next due date!????????

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Not sure, there has been plenty of conjecture on the root cause(s) of the inability to move past page 1. I have seen reports of success with new passports, issued in country (so no entry).

I have successfully reported on-line (Surin Immigration) after issue of a new passport "in country". However, the visa/extension data was transferred concurrently when my one year extension was successfully completed and also my "in person" new 90 day report. I had planned it that way.

The extension/90 day report were sorted in May this year.

Edited by Yorkie

13 hours ago, Advocate said:

90-day reporting online still not working for me after ten days of trying 20201224.

I assume you have visited Immigration to transfer your stamps and notified them of your new Passport number?

13 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

I assume you have visited Immigration to transfer your stamps and notified them of your new Passport number?

Of course I did. I have reported twice online since failing the first time after extension on new passport.

I was angry and had an angry confrontation at CW because they lied to me about fixing the 90 day reporting online problem. The first time it failed on the new passport they told me it would be fixed for next report. It wasn't fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

There have been no comments/complaints about the system for over a week now. Has the problem been resolved? Or is everyone on the pish?

I need to report mid January.

If your report date is 17th or before your now in the window to submit.

Online operates 24/7 weekends and holidays.

Is the online TM47 (90 day report) webpage down?  And the android app not working?

Maybe taken offline during the holidays and will return tomorrow...but would be helpful to learn if others have had similar problem to me or if I am alone in this.

PH

17 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

I can access the portal - but clicking on the TM47 website link goes nowhere "This Site can't be reached"

You will get that message if you are using a VPN. Turn it off and try again.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yorkie said:

There have been no comments/complaints about the system for over a week now. Has the problem been resolved? Or is everyone on the pish?

I need to report mid January.

I did mine yesterday (Sunday) morning using the web portal. It was approved instantly.

15 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

If your report date is 17th or before your now in the window to submit.

Online operates 24/7 weekends and holidays.

My actual report date is 30th so there's a couple of weeks to go yet.

5 minutes ago, jjray said:

I tried to do my online 90 days report but this msg appeared on screen......

That can mean your record could not be found or you are outside the reporting window.

No record found can be a error in entering incorrect info in one of the required fields marked with a red asterick on page one.

Have you done a online report before?

Good morning ubonjoe first of all wish you a Happy New Year 2021!!! Yes I have done a few online 90 days report before may be I renew my "extension of stay" stamp on December 20 & that caused the problem. Thank you ubonjoe!!!

43 minutes ago, jjray said:

Good morning ubonjoe first of all wish you a Happy New Year 2021!!! Yes I have done a few online 90 days report before may be I renew my "extension of stay" stamp on December 20 & that caused the problem. Thank you ubonjoe!!!

Your extension of stay application maybe the problem since the records of previous reports will still have your previous extension expiration date. When did your extension expire?

There have been several reports of that causing people to get that message.

• Like 1

After years of continuous success reporting online ( with no new passport or other changes ) all attempts to report over the last few days have resulted in the pop-up "please contact the Immigration Branch Office ... " regardless of the 3 different browsers I tried ( IE Edge and Safari on iPhone )

I can only think there is an issue on the Immigration end

ubonjoe sorry for late reply... yes you are right the problem caused by the records of my previous 90 days reports still have my pervious extension expiration date ( 10 Dec 2020 ) and my new extension expiration date haven't update on the 90 days report system yet. Once again thanks for your help and advise on resolve the problems. Sincerely wish you good health and have a Happy New Year 2021. ????

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, kokoki888 said:

i got this message too,what to do?

this is first time report online.passport  stamped date is 11 january 2021.

This my reply to a earlier post.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:50 AM, ubonjoe said:

That can mean your record could not be found or you are outside the reporting window.

No record found can be a error in entering incorrect info in one of the required fields marked with a red asterick on page one.

You should be able to do the report now since you do it online up to the 11th.

Check to be sure you did not make an error on page one. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This my reply to a earlier post.

You should be able to do the report now since you do it online up to the 11th.

Check to be sure you did not make an error on page one. 

i did check 100% are correct.but i dont know why .

On 1/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, Ugots2Believe said:

After years of continuous success reporting online ( with no new passport or other changes ) all attempts to report over the last few days have resulted in the pop-up "please contact the Immigration Branch Office ... " regardless of the 3 different browsers I tried ( IE Edge and Safari on iPhone )

I can only think there is an issue on the Immigration end

Follow-up : installed IMM eService app 

.... attempted to do the online report via the app and discovered that (erroneously) I am overstay. Obviously (now) my digital record of visa extension in December was not updated. Maybe this will help others (to understand) who are having similar problems ~

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 10:13 AM, ubonjoe said:

I just had at OMG experience when trying to do my report due in 2 weeks. 

I went on the site and now have approved report for the first time ever. Always got the popup message before due to an old entry and a new passport,

And today another one done with instant approval. Approved notice and receipt saved as a PDF. Will print receipt later.

3 hours ago, Ugots2Believe said:

Follow-up : installed IMM eService app 

.... attempted to do the online report via the app and discovered that (erroneously) I am overstay. Obviously (now) my digital record of visa extension in December was not updated. Maybe this will help others (to understand) who are having similar problems ~

3 years of online reports no issue, did first extension in Nonthaburi this October 20th, now apparently need to go into office likely for same reason. I hate Immigration because they screw everything up by not updating the database. Arghh...

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

And today another one done with instant approval. Approved notice and receipt saved as a PDF. Will print receipt later.

I have been trying to do mine since last night and still no way to pass 1st page, always same error, checked and rechecked and tri- checked the info, all is correct and still not going thru