Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 12/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, khunjeff said:

I learned this the hard way. Following (very reasonable) advice on this forum, I filled out only the "required" boxes on the online 90-day report, and got a reply back within two hours telling me that my report was denied because I hadn't filled in all the boxes ????  I re-did it with all of the non-asterisked fields completed, and was approved right away.

Ha,ha, why am i not surprised ? ????

Edited by starfish
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I just went on the site without a problem. Checked the status of my last report and it worked.

What is the problem you are having.

Last time I used the Application and applied for 90 day report. 
I received an email the next day on 20 Sep 2020 with this:  "Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th"
I did not check status, but assumed it was approved and calculated the next 90 day to December 18, 2020.

Today I applied again for 90 day.  Tried the App, but it would not work.  Used the online sight this time and at Step 4 Acknowledgement it shows - Transaction reference number(TRN) and Bar code.  The printer version indicates "Pending".   The online check site indicates "Pending".
I'll keep checking my mail/spam folder for approval.  If nothing by Friday I'll drop in and see what's happening.  

Does the online have to take place between 7-15 days from due date?  

6 minutes ago, Nowisee said:

Last time I used the Application and applied for 90 day report. 
I received an email the next day on 20 Sep 2020 with this:  "Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th"
I did not check status, but assumed it was approved and calculated the next 90 day to December 18, 2020.

Today I applied again for 90 day.  Tried the App, but it would not work.  Used the online sight this time and at Step 4 Acknowledgement it shows - Transaction reference number(TRN) and Bar code.  The printer version indicates "Pending".   The online check site indicates "Pending".
I'll keep checking my mail/spam folder for approval.  If nothing by Friday I'll drop in and see what's happening.  

Does the online have to take ps lace between 7-15 days from due date?  

On-line 90-day reporting can now be done between 15 days before and actual due date.

See attached graphic.

90-day on-line reporting window.png

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I just went on the site without a problem. Checked the status of my last report and it worked.

What is the problem you are having.

It is saying report to your local office. The most common error display. I have never seen an error display other than that.

The exact error message:

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

You have previously stated that you can't access 90-day reporting online. Have your circumstances changed?

Are you reporting online now?

Edited by Advocate

10 minutes ago, Advocate said:

You have previously stated that you can't access 90-day reporting online.

I was able to my first online report back in October (two weeks early) for the first time in 5 years. They changed the system sometime earlier this year.

It did not work in April for me and I skipped my report then did one in person in August when I applied for my extension.

Have you done an extension since your last 90 day report. Lots of people have been getting the dreaded message due to that reason.

I have done online report on the website for a number of years. Before the virus I would get an answer back in the afternoon, if I submitted in the AM.

Since the virus, my last two reports have been 3 working days after submitting.

I submitted last week on the 9th. Wednesday. Now "PENDING" Since Thur and Fri were holidays I was hoping for approval today. But as of 15:00, no reply.

I am hopeful it will come this week. If not, I will call before thinking about making that long expensive trip to CM.

Edited by JohnOFphon

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I was able to my first online report back in October (two weeks early) for the first time in 5 years. They changed the system sometime earlier this year.

It did not work in April for me and I skipped my report then did one in person in August when I applied for my extension.

Have you done an extension since your last 90 day report. Lots of people have been getting the dreaded message due to that reason.

Yes I did an extension since my last report. It is incompetence by the IB if that is the cause of the problem.

There are probelms with online reporting at least once a year. The IB IT personnel are incompetent.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes I did an extension since my last report. It is incompetence by the IB if that is the cause of the problem.

There are probelms with online reporting at least once a year. The IB IT personnel are incompetent.

12 hours ago, UncleMhee said:

@JohnOFphon before you call regarding your Approval, check the status on the site, as I didn't get an email stating my last report had been approved mid last month. A check showed it had been. This was also at Chiang Mai immigration.......

Thank you Uncle...I do check...3 times a day. still says "PENDING"  What....me worry?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

Thank you Uncle...I do check...3 times a day. still says "PENDING"  What....me worry?

And....right after posting the above...I checked IMM and got the approval notice...3 working days. No email yet..but it is 7am now.

Yep..getting the same message:" For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Tried Opera and Brave internet browsers. Same notification.  Extended my visa after my last 90-day report so I guess that is the problem as many others have reported. Will try again at the weekend.

I've tried to use the website to do my 90 report yesterday and today - this morning.  I've been using the website for years. I can't get passed the first page.  I keep getting the message to contact immigration.  I see in the previous post, another person is having the same problem.  I hope I can get through soon.  Ubon Joe -- any suggestions?  I'm using internet explorer but I also tried Firefox and had the same problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Advocate said:

20201217 90-day reporting online still defective.

As said before getting the message to contact your local office is known problem for some people. There is reason for it other than the system in most cases.

Continually posting the same thing with different dates multiple times is not going to help.

• Like 2

Been using the online service for a few years.

Tried for my 28th December report, copying the information from the print out of my September report, and cannot get past the first page.

Have tried Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today, complete page 1 and check all items correct, enter captcha, then told to visit my local immigration office.

Never had this before, will go to my local office (Chiang Mai) next week or the week after.

Anyone know why this has started happening after years of trouble free reporting?

Last extension was done on 15th September and last online report was 30th September, so it's not that.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ginkas said:

Never had this before, will go to my local office (Chiang Mai) next week or the week after.

Anyone know why this has started happening after years of trouble free reporting?

Maybe the site has a problem now. That has happened before when the system could not search the database after you submit page one. Just keep trying for the next few days.

1 hour ago, pookiki said:

The website is still down. ????

With this statement, you mean what, exactly?

You can reach the website and enter data on page 1, and when progressing you get the "See local office" message?

Or do you have some other issue?

I can check previous submissions, so that portion of the web portal seems to "up".

21 hours ago, Ginkas said:

Last extension was done on 15th September and last online report was 30th September, so it's not that.

Interesting data point, and have seen this in one pr two FB posts. This definitely shoots a hole in the theory (which I sunscribed to) regarding the ext stay resetting a requirement for an in-person report.

Just now, mtls2005 said:

With this statement, you mean what, exactly?

You can reach the website and enter data on page 1, and when progressing you get the "See local office" message?

Or do you have some other issue?

I can check previous submissions, so that portion of the web portal seems to "up".

Interesting data point, and have seen this in one pr two FB posts. This definitely shoots a hole in the theory (which I sunscribed to) regarding the ext stay resetting a requirement for an in-person report.

I can't get to page two as I reported earlier.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

So you were able to successfully file a 90-day report?

Getting to the website is easy.

Entering the data and capture on page 1 is easy

Getting to page 2 is the primary hurdle.

Yes, that's correct - getting to page 2 is not possible. I've been doing online reports since 2016 and this is the first time I have encountered such a problem as this - other than one time for several hours.  It has been three days, now.

12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

So you were able to successfully file a 90-day report?

Getting to the website is easy.

Entering the data and capture on page 1 is easy

Getting to page 2 is the primary hurdle.

No It's not time for my 90 day report yet.

By working I meant the site wasn't down as I could display previous reports. Sorry I should have worded my reply better.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

50 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Yes, that's correct - getting to page 2 is not possible. I've been doing online reports since 2016 and this is the first time I have encountered such a problem as this - other than one time for several hours.  It has been three days, now.

Have you applied for a new extension since your last report.

Since they did a change to the system that has been a problem for others already.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you applied for a new extension since your last report.

Since they did a change to the system that has been a problem for others already.

No, this is the first extension since my last report. Will it be possible for me to use the website or not?