Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 4/21/2021 at 8:00 AM, ubonjoe said:

Chiang Mai does not have the 15 days before mailing rule. It only needs to be received on or before 7 days before the report date. Info for CM is there. https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

They do them then quick in person in most cases and they have a drive through for them at the main office according to recent reports.

As far as I know you only need your passport, current report receipt and a completed TM47 form.

No, I didn't need any TM47 form when I did it a few days ago at CM airport office. Just hand in original passport, last 90 day receipt.

Edited by EricTh

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Other than the local office senior Immigration chief I don't know of anyone higher who I can approach.

The problem with the immig in Thailand is that the officers/clerks don't wear badges as to their position and name. Not that I am aware of ...

6 minutes ago, EricTh said:

The problem with the immig in Thailand is that the officers/clerks don't wear badges as to their position and name. Not that I am aware of ...

In our local Immigration Office the boss is the guy who finally verifies your application for your extension of stay. After another 5 officers have checked it twice each.

He (or she) is also the one to approach should you need any assistance with your extension of stay should you not be able to satisfy the financial requirements.

Edited by Yorkie
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

* My reporting date was 17th April 2021; I reported on 21st. My next reporting date is now 6th June 2021 which is the same date as my extension expires. This appears to be the norm now (at least it is out here in the sticks).

Weird! I got a full 90 days this week at Phuket even though my extension expires in a month. 

But they did write a note at the top that my extension VISA was expiring next month.  ????

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Weird! I got a full 90 days this week at Phuket even though my extension expires in a month. 

But they did write a note at the top that my extension VISA was expiring next month.  ????

Just for information but do Phuket Immigration allow you to apply for your extension up to 30 or up to 45 days before expiry? It appears that the "official" stance is 45 days but each individual office appear to have their own ideas.

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Just for information but do Phuket Immigration allow you to apply for your extension up to 30 or up to 45 days before expiry? It appears that the "official" stance is 45 days but each individual office appear to have their own ideas.

I tended to do it 3 or 4 weeks before expiry in case there were any problems. But there never have been.

I found out only recently that it was supposedly "allowed" at 45 days prior to expiry, but I never tried it at Phuket.

But now I'm going to do it the week before expiry as I am currently sorting out the cheap health insurance with LMG.

For those taking the BTS to MTT. Do not get off at Mor Chit. Take the train to Wat Phra Sri Mahathat. (sp?)

Not sure the exit number...South West corner?

Grab a taxi there. 

The one that I jumped in knew exactly where to go, even knew a shorter way than the GPS on my phone.

100 bath? each way.

• Like 1

Just now, mtls2005 said:

Mobile app (90-day) up too.

And TM.30 web and app up and working.

Amazing, and just the Friday after I rode out to MTT, thankfully I made an appointment. Hopefully it's still up in 85days when I need to do it online next time. Excellent for those who can do it. Good for UbonJoe, I think they got it working just for him....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

Breaking news.

The 90-day reporting website was operating today at 06:17 on 20210423.

A test by checking status worked.

Well  I  just checked  mine and they havent inputted  the last 90  day report which had to be done at an  office  due to their online system not working, it says  mine was due April 5th although It has been done  and  I have their  slip in my  passport  saying next due is June 2021 also states I can stay until March 2021 so thats out of date  to as I renewed in March this year so should really say  2022, lets see if I try and use it  in JUNE  it  will  say it  cant do it go to an office, wouldnt be surprised in the least

Edited by gunderhill

8 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Well  I  just checked  mine and they havent inputted  the last 90  day report which had to be done at an  office  due to their online system not working

IME, these (in-person, mail-in) don't show on the website/app.

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

IME, these (in-person, mail-in) don't show on the website/app.

ah yes  but lets  see  then if when I try online in  June it  will recognise  that or  not and say "go  to  immigration  office  etc"

I have just tried to assist a neighbor with their 90-day report. Their next report date is 26 April 2021, we successfully filed an on-line report on 25 Jan 2021.

They (he) did recently complete an annual ext stay/marriage, since the last on-line submittal and today's attempt, in case that bug remains?

After completing the first page, and the captcha, this pop-up message displayed, oh well...they have an appointment at MTT for 29 April.

image.png.a9ad7e7ca71a0c9c7300b8b5219f1757.png

Edited by ubonjoe
snipped image to fit the page better

42 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I have just tried to assist a neighbor with their 90-day report. Their next report date is 26 April 2021, we successfully filed an on-line report on 25 Jan 2021.

After completing the first page, and the captcha, this pop-up message displayed, oh well...they have an appointment at MTT for 29 April.

image.png.4eb3caf7a3d9e8e233e1a5e5e2f7e8a2.png

Be interesting to see if others with less than 7 days remaining are able to file.  It could be system reset to the old 15 to 7 days prior.  They did use the drop down menus to input data?

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

They did use the drop down menus to input data?

I inputted the data - on page 1 EXACTLY as before. Where pull-down options were available they were used.

They (he) did recently complete an annual ext stay/marriage, since the last on-line submittal and today's attempt, in case that bug remains?

Just seen on TV April 23rd 2021  at 12:00 [midday]  on the health ministry news show.

English speaking version.

Thai immigration have announced the 90 day reporting online service is now back up and running.

Would be nice if anyone who is due to report can confirm this is the case.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Thai immigration have announced the 90 day reporting online service is now back up and running.

Go back a few posts on this topic and you will see it has been discussed since early this morning.

• Like 1