Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

just tried my 2nd 90 day report online  ( the first was refused as I had a new visa so had to go and report in person ) but this time should be able to do online - BUT NOT !!  Filled in the form , pressed submit and says report to your local Immigration !!  pretty useless online system !! Good job Immigration is very near ! 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Fill in the 1st page, press 'submit', this msg pops up then nothing....very frustrating.

Screenshot_20210503-095811.png

same here - useless !

8 minutes ago, Jen65 said:

just tried my 2nd 90 day report online  ( the first was refused as I had a new visa so had to go and report in person ) but this time should be able to do online - BUT NOT !!  Filled in the form , pressed submit and says report to your local Immigration !!  pretty useless online system !! Good job Immigration is very near ! 

Be very careful to only input required information on first page and be sure to use drop down menus for selection rather than writing nationality and such.  Sometimes a second or third attempt will work and save you a trip.

39 minutes ago, Jen65 said:

My 4th 90 day report for this extension.

Last one eventually went through after many attempts.. this time after the two months of not working I thought I might be lucky, not so.

Cannot get past the first page again... aghhhhh!

Success report for a change.

Just did my online report as early as possible, two weeks ahead of due date (before it comes down again ????).

Immediate confirmation, next due date July 31, Khon Kaen.

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Just did my online report as early as possible, two weeks ahead of due date (before it comes down again ????).

Still seems like a mixed bag, my 3rd report went through eventually 3 months ago, this my 4th report this morning will not pass page one. Same info no changes, due on the 15th so plenty of time to keep trying.

I just tried to complete my 90-day report online. I am not sure if I was successful or not, the following message appeared on the screen:

"For further information regarding the 90 day notification report service, please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area."696506108_Screenshot(28).png.ed2b6cce8a03029758df996e9269e21e.png

Should I submit a paper copy in case the online process did not work?

Thanks in advance.

43 minutes ago, OzMan said:

I just tried to complete my 90-day report online. I am not sure if I was successful or not, the following message appeared on the screen:

You got that when you submitted page one.

You have to get to page two to complete the application.

It worked fine the last 4 times straight - no problem.  Nothing in my details has change in any way, and I entered exactly the same as before.  Now I cannot get past the first page; just get the useless "contact immigration" box.
I have a 350 km round-trip  to go to Immigration, and the place is teeming with Covid virus, and it's too late for mail-in.  This is serious.  Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, roberta said:

It worked fine the last 4 times straight - no problem.  Nothing in my details has change in any way, and I entered exactly the same as before.  Now I cannot get past the first page; just get the useless "contact immigration" box.
I have a 350 km round-trip  to go to Immigration, and the place is teeming with Covid virus, and it's too late for mail-in.  This is serious.  Any ideas?

If you did a new extension of stay recently between the last time you did the 90 day report and now, you must now go in person the first time.  I know makes no sense but thats what has happened.

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

If you did a new extension of stay recently between the last time you did the 90 day report and now, you must now go in person the first time.  I know makes no sense but thats what has happened.

That is not correct. Doing a extension has no effect for doing 90 day reporting. There is no requirement to do your report in person after doing one.

Well,  I have done a new extension since my last report.  If that's not the reason, what is? 

If I just don't go, I only have to pay a 2,000 baht fine, right? I am not going to risk my life in this Covid mess just to save a few bucks! 

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is not correct. Doing a extension has no effect for doing 90 day reporting. There is no requirement to do your report in person after doing one.

Sorry, but that is exactly what happened to me and several others this last time.  In November I did my extension of stay, prior to that 4 straight on-line 90 day reports.  After the extension when i came up on the 90 day report in January, it gave me the contact immigration pop-up. I had not moved, did not change passports or have anything change.

We have discussed that in the past on this forum Ubonjoe.  I went to Immigration In January and then was told I was ok, and good to go for the next 90 day on-line report, then the system went down on us and I had to go in person again.  Prior to the extension of stay no issue, after the extension unlike the year before, Contact immigration. 

The first report after an extension bug is well-documented, both here an on FB.

That said, it doesn't affect everyone.

I tried to file for a friend a few weeks ago, had filed successfully twice previously, most recent attempt failed - he had gotten an ext in interim.

Clearly the system is still not working reliably. 

16 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sorry, but that is exactly what happened to me and several others this last time.  In November I did my extension of stay, prior to that 4 straight on-line 90 day reports. 

But you wrote this.

28 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

If you did a new extension of stay recently between the last time you did the 90 day report and now, you must now go in person the first time. 

That implies it is mandatory.

I did my first online report after applying for an extension.

No sure I should be expected to remember every post.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

But you wrote this.

That implies it is mandatory.

I did my first online report after applying for an extension.

No sure I should be expected to remember every post.

Thanks, my point was not to indicate it was a first/new extension of stay but by a renewal of an extension of stay.  My fault for not being clear in that regards.

I'll add my ridiculous situation to this farce which is the online reporting system. After many many failed attempts, I decided to do the mail in option 3 days after my 15 start date on the 29th. My due date is May 11. I 'registered' mail (per their site request)  on the 29th after asking here if I was early enough for mail in process which I was told should be fine within 7 days. 

I tracked my mail last night and it showed it still hadn't left the the post office, supposedly because of the 4 day weekend  ????

So at this point, I'm <deleted> and frustrated as I know my mail will not get there in time and to add to this, after further research into the information process of this garbage system, technically, you're supposed to mail in your package before the 15 day time window. It was also stamped on my last first time mail in receipt stating this in red.

So, just because I waited for the 15 days to start to attempt to fail miserably on their horrible online system, technically, you really don't have the option to do mail in, it's either you gamble online/go in when it doesn't work or you mail in before the 15 day start ????

Now, after all of this horrible <deleted>, I have to plan make the horrible horrible journey to the office in the next week during the outbreak when they ask everyone to stay in.

I really really hate it here sometimes. Sorry for the rant.

35 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Now, after all of this horrible <deleted>, I have to plan make the horrible horrible journey to the office in the next week during the outbreak when they ask everyone to stay in.

Which is the office that you have got to make a horrible, horrible journey to?

3 hours ago, eastcst84 said:

I really really hate it here sometimes. Sorry for the rant.

You still have the option to send someone to do for you.  It might involve a fee but may be worth it if you are concerned and in turn help someone in need of work.  Yes believe most of us are in agreement it is a needless exercise and should never be enforced under current conditions.  

7 hours ago, roberta said:

The same exact thing happened to me before the website crashed.  No one could explain why at immigration.

Obviously the procedure in Surin Immigration is different to some other offices.

If your next date for the 90 day report calculates as being after your extension expires then the new reporting date is logged as the same date, e.g. my report was made on 21st April 2021 and my next report date is 6th June 2021 (my extension of stay ends on 6th June 2021). If I apply for my next extension 15 days or less before 6th June 2021 then I am able to report at the same time.

On 5/3/2021 at 11:58 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Same here, almost immediate confirmation. next due date 2nd August, Buriram !

On 5/4/2021 at 12:13 PM, ThailandRyan said:

I don't think that is a set-in-stone practice.  I've done several extensions over the years, at CW, and the most recent one was after yours, last December, in mid-December.

The due date for my 90-day report was in late December.

Extension completed mid-December, and then in late December I did my 90-dayer, via online.

Submission was accepted, pending status noted, and it was approved about three days later. (I've never had a fast, or 'instant' approval, that must be a policy of the CW office. Always have to wait, anywhere from three to six and even up to seven days. Sometimes sweatin' it out!)

Yes, in your case and others, you couldn't get it submitted online after a new extension. Consider myself lucky, I guess. But I don't think there is a new policy implemented to reject the first 90-day online report after a new extension.  I could be wrong, though...

Just got my 3rd consecutive  approval! For 6 years never got past the first page most attempts and the second page never! 

Idiots guide on online reporting

Instructions as as if I was mentally challenged which might be the case.

Page 1

The wicked drop down  appears for the first time on this page.  DO NOT, DO NOT type nationality.  Use the drop down  ( what drop down box you ask. Well the programmer chose a tiny search icon instead of the normal drop down icon.  For years had no idea what the funny icon did and rarely even noticed it. 

Remember this an idiots guide. Go slowly grasshopper and do not fill in non required information. Example: Flight number is not required.  It will be rejected if anything does not match like arrival date. Faded in my slip and thought it was day 03 but it was actually 13.  Let me reiterate - it has to match exactly.

Page 2 ( in bold - not sure why but can't change to normal font )

IMPOERTANT!!!!!  When filling out address city/province/district  “Do Not!!!” type Chon Buri or anything into a input field. Choose  Chon Buri from drop down.   Same for other address fields with drop down icons.

•  Not a normal drop down.  It looks like a magnifying glass.  Just click on it.

Second Page example is attached. Those funny looking magnifying glass thingy is the magic drop down.

Final pages. 

Just accept and make sure acceptance and acknowledge ment boxes are check before accepting. 

That is it! The key is check and double check every entry and use the fricken "DROP DOWN"!!!

One more thing.  If immigration approved your visa but input the wrong phone number, date of birth or whatever.  You're screwed! This applies to us also.  Make sure the correct information is on your visa application because it has to match the 90 day application.  My Thai drivers license has wrong birthdate and sure this happens with immigration. If the information at immigration is incorrect, the application will be rejected every time with no explanation regardless if you are and idiot or a certified genius.  

2nd page.png

Also, Have not written code in 8 years but I could fix the application in 10 minutes.  If anyone has contacts at immigration, please let them know this is a simple code fix!  The lazy programmer put in code that tells the applicant to report to immigration if non-matching data (what is on record at immigration ) is entered.  Simply lazy and so easy to fix.  At a non-match, have the lazy programmer copy the name of the input box ( e.g., address... ) and replace the stupid report to immigration with  "Error - Name of Input".   Now the applicant and immigration for that matter both know the problem and 99% of time can resolve it.  This is so EASY!

40 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Just got my 3rd consecutive  approval! For 6 years never got past the first page most attempts and the second page never! 

Idiots guide on online reporting

Instructions as as if I was mentally challenged which might be the case.

Page 1

The wicked drop down  appears for the first time on this page.  DO NOT, DO NOT type nationality.  Use the drop down  ( what drop down box you ask. Well the programmer chose a tiny search icon instead of the normal drop down icon.  For years had no idea what the funny icon did and rarely even noticed it. 

Remember this an idiots guide. Go slowly grasshopper and do not fill in non required information. Example: Flight number is not required.  It will be rejected if anything does not match like arrival date. Faded in my slip and thought it was day 03 but it was actually 13.  Let me reiterate - it has to match exactly.

Page 2 ( in bold - not sure why but can't change to normal font )

IMPOERTANT!!!!!  When filling out address city/province/district  “Do Not!!!” type Chon Buri or anything into a input field. Choose  Chon Buri from drop down.   Same for other address fields with drop down icons.

•  Not a normal drop down.  It looks like a magnifying glass.  Just click on it.

Second Page example is attached. Those funny looking magnifying glass thingy is the magic drop down.

Final pages. 

Just accept and make sure acceptance and acknowledge ment boxes are check before accepting. 

That is it! The key is check and double check every entry and use the fricken "DROP DOWN"!!!

One more thing.  If immigration approved your visa but input the wrong phone number, date of birth or whatever.  You're screwed! This applies to us also.  Make sure the correct information is on your visa application because it has to match the 90 day application.  My Thai drivers license has wrong birthdate and sure this happens with immigration. If the information at immigration is incorrect, the application will be rejected every time with no explanation regardless if you are and idiot or a certified genius.  

2nd page.png

My last attempt at doing my online report succeeded after multiple times.... with instant approval.

This time using exactly the same info it has so far been impossible to get beyond step one. 

Infuriating to say the least.

If the silly "report to local immigration..."  was replaced with what input field cause the error, you would know why.  Someone at immigration, please send me the code and I'll fix it for free.  It is so easy!  There is a disconnect with management and the programmers.  If the programmers are told to supply the reason they will and it will take 10 minutes.

Archived