Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

14 hours ago, Advocate said:

Breaking news.

The 90-day reporting website was operating today at 06:17 on 20210423.

A test by checking status worked.

Gee.... all it took was Immigration getting publicly called out at yesterday's nationally televised daily COVID briefing by the government's spokesman... And then presto, the next morning, somehow, the online 90-day reporting system is suddenly back online!

Amazing Thailand!  ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

For those taking the BTS to MTT. Do not get off at Mor Chit. Take the train to Wat Phra Sri Mahathat. (sp?)

Not sure the exit number...South West corner?

Grab a taxi there. 

The one that I jumped in knew exactly where to go, even knew a shorter way than the GPS on my phone.

100 bath? each way.

My trip the other day was 130b each way from Mochit...

The last time out to MTT, I tried the Mahathat station... It was pretty empty. There weren't a lot of taxis around, and the traffic was a mess because of a lot of rail line construction going on in the area...

So then yesterday, after heading outbound from Mochit, I decided I wanted to try heading back to Mahathat on the taxi trip back from MTT... Caught a taxi just outside Immigration in the queue, and the older taxi driver guy at first claimed he didn't know the station we were talking about, and later argued he didn't want to drive there because of too much traffic. So we ended up going back to Mochit...for the same 130b meter fare as inbound.

6 hours ago, seam0nster said:

Doesn't matter what date I put for "90 Days Report Date", all the time slots are taken.

Screenshot_2021-04-23 สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง.png

When I checked yesterday, I had to go forward to something like the 28th or 29th of this month before any available date (in green) began to show up on their calendar...

At first I thought their appointments system was just totally down like everything else with everything red/unavailable... But no, there really are/were available dates if you go far enough forward.

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

When I checked yesterday, I had to go forward to something like the 28th or 29th of this month before any available date (in green) began to show up on their calendar...

At first I thought their appointments system was just totally down like everything else with everything red/unavailable... But no, there really are/were available dates if you go far enough forward.

I had the exact same reaction to all of the red-lettered appointment times. Clicking on them did nothing - no message or hint that it meant that you should try a later date where you might get a different color. On a hunch, I finally found a future date within the seven day grace period with some open appointment times (green). Sometimes being aware of good interface design is not a plus.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, djeetyet said:

Anybody know if they are going to allow a bit of lenience for the "window" of 15-7 days before due date?

I just tried mine online just, its 5 days only before! it accepted it! "Pending" normally it doesn't let you go past the final screen? before acceptance window!

worth a try - or a long journey soon?

cheers

1 hour ago, djeetyet said:

Anybody know if they are going to allow a bit of lenience for the "window" of 15-7 days before due date?

Actually believe it should be 15 to due date as was changed last year for on-line reporting.  

1 hour ago, Martinpeter said:

I just tried mine online just, its 5 days only before! it accepted it! "Pending" normally it doesn't let you go past the final screen? before acceptance window!

worth a try - or a long journey soon?

cheers

Print out the copy of the approval!  I didn't have it last time I went in for a 90 day and got a 5 minute lecture on the rules and regulations for 90 day reports.  I tried to explain I've been doing this for over 10 years.  They didn't care.  I got the lecture anyway. LOL

2 hours ago, djeetyet said:

it has been 15 days before to the due date for online reporting for about a year now.

From online reporting terms and conditions.

"Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification."

Source: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Hi. I filled in the details as required and  just get message "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." via my PC and "Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" 

Any ideas what to do? 

14 minutes ago, jnp73 said:

Hi. I filled in the details as required and  just get message "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." via my PC and "Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" 

Any ideas what to do? 

That means online system is not accepting - try again and make sure all drop down menu entries are made rather than filling them in - if no success you will have to report in person.  

20 minutes ago, jnp73 said:

I get the same message when trying to do it online. I assume that is due to my report not being due until July.

image.png.47facd7df637d09c4968e5f138541817.png

On the eService app on my tablet it says I must do the report with within the 15 days window do my report. 

Where are you getting the message "Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area"?

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I get the same message when trying to do it online. I assume that is due to my report not being due until July.

image.png.47facd7df637d09c4968e5f138541817.png

On the Eservice app on my tablet it says I must do the report with within the 15 days window do my report. 

Where are you getting the message "Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area"?

I get the message " Permit date ...." on my mobile app.

For info my 15 day window starts today. 

18 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That means online system is not accepting - try again and make sure all drop down menu entries are made rather than filling them in - if no success you will have to report in person.  

Thanks. I'll try again.

31 minutes ago, jnp73 said:

VPN off already.

Many government sites intentionally block connections by VPN.  If you have trouble connecting even after you disable your VPN, also dump your browser's cache, and shut down / restart browser before attempting to connect again.  Also start over completely, including re-accepting the terms & conditions.

If you successfully connect but then get that annoying error message that advises you to contact Immigration office after you've entered your data,  Try this hack:

1.  Clear your browser cache

2.  Shut down and reopen your browser

3.  Then when you fill in the form, leave all data fields blank that do not have a red  asterisk (i.e.: leave suffix, Given name, Middle Name, and Flight number all blank)

I know it sounds strange but many TVF members have recommended this, and I had it work for me one time when I got that annoying error message.

snapshot_ 2021-04-24 at 10.32.09 AM.jpg

Edited by WaveHunter

14 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Many government sites intentionally block connections by VPN.  If you have trouble connecting even after you disable your VPN, also dump your browser's cache, and shut down / restart browser before attempting to connect again.

46199618_snapshot_2021-04-24at10_32_09AM.jpg.916e7c3421913164174d45a8201a378a.jpg

If you successfully connect but then get that annoying error message that advises you to contact Immigration office after you've entered your data,  Try this hack:

1.  Clear your browser cache

2.  Shut down and reopen your browser

3.  Then when you fill in the form, leave all data fields blank that do not have a red  asterisk (i.e.: leave suffix, Given name, Middle Name, and Flight number all blank)

I know it sounds strange but many TVF members have recommended this, and I had it work for me one time when I got that annoying error message.

Ok- thanks- I'll try that!

I usually just got the Imm office (in and out in 2 minutes), but as I am within the time window, so thought I'd give it a try.

So after 3 different browsers, using all the various noted hacks, and trying over 20 times during the day, still can't get past the first page.

So for me just frustrating and a waste of time..will just revert back to personal reporting..easy

4 minutes ago, jnp73 said:

Ok- thanks- I'll try that!

If you are actually connecting but getting that annoying error message it might simply be that you are mistakenly trying a day too early (i.e.: you are not actually within the 15 day window.)  That happens to people all the time ????

1 hour ago, jnp73 said:

I get the message " Permit date ...." on my mobile app.

For info my 15 day window starts today. 

When login to the mobile app you get a popup message with your passport number, permit date and "Status Overstay" with normal under it if not on one. What does that all say when you login?

10 minutes ago, jnp73 said:

No joy, I'm afraid.

Are you unable to connect to the site, or are you connecting but getting that error message after you fill out the form? 

Also, are you using the app or a web browser?  I've always had MUCH better luck thru a web browser.

Finally, if you are getting the error message, are you sure you are within the 15 day window?  Many people mistakenly try one day too early since they're not including the deadline date as one of the 15 days...LOL it always confuses me at least ????

Edited by WaveHunter

17 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I usually just got the Imm office (in and out in 2 minutes), but as I am within the time window, so thought I'd give it a try.

So after 3 different browsers, using all the various noted hacks, and trying over 20 times during the day, still can't get past the first page.

So for me just frustrating and a waste of time..will just revert back to personal reporting..easy

I think I'll go to my local office - very quick last time.

15 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Are you unable to connect to the site, or are you connecting but getting that error message after you fill out the form? 

Also, are you using the app or a web browser?  I've always had MUCH better luck thru a web browser.

Finally, if you are getting the error message, are you sure you are within the 15 day window?  Many people mistakenly try one day too early since they're not including the deadline date as one of the 15 days...LOL it always confuses me at least ????

Connecting but getting error after filling out the form.

Web browser.

I believe today is the first day.

I'll try again on Monday.