Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

TIP:

Quite a few seem to get confused with the actual window dates and try to apply a day early.

The easy way to know if your within the window is to look at the day of the week your report is due.

For example if your report was due on 31/12/15, it would be a Thursday.

Your first report opportunity would therefore be the Thursday, 2 weeks before the due date. (17/12)

Your last opportunity would be Thursday, the week before the due date. (24/12)

• Like 2

It obviously works for many people - those that have issues (such as myself) are the exceptions - some due to not being in data base due to no recent entry into country - some trying to use browsers that will not work correctly (anything other than IE or IE Tab most common issue) - those trying to type in information that needs to be entered by menu selections - those trying to use outside of the two/one week window - and our normal tarnished good luck charm.

But as one who must report at office find it much easier to do so now - so it is obviously working for a lot of people.

• Like 2

Pathetic. It just does not work.

It either has to work for everyone or none at all.

Unless they can get it to work for everyone they should scrap it

Why should it be scrapped just because YOU can't use the system ?

Surely if some people (myself included) are lucky enough to be able to successfully report online then that's got to be an improvement over the old system of travelling in person (250Km round trip in my case) to the office to do the report? My office doesn't accept postal reports....It's still an indirect improvement for you as the number of people attending your office will be less than it was before due to the online reporting system

Edited by mxyzptlk
  • Like 1

I tried it and after step 1 they ask me to contact my immigration office. So I don't get past step 1 any idea why this works this way .

So I assume it went wrong and I have to go to the office ?

immscreen.jpg

The first page contains the personal details that the system search seems to be based on, that is name, nationality and passport number.

If those details cannot be verified, then it will not allow you to proceed.

In your case either your record cannot be found because you last entered Thailand prior to 2013, or there may be a typo error on Immigrations database.

The typo error can be rectified by visiting your office and checking their details against your own.

I tried it and after step 1 they ask me to contact my immigration office. So I don't get past step 1 any idea why this works this way .

immscreen.jpg

The first page contains the personal details that the system search seems to be based on, that is name, nationality and passport number.

In your case either your record cannot be found because you last entered Thailand prior to 2013, or there may be a typo error on Immigrations database.

The typo error can be rectified by visiting your office and checking their details against your own.

Thanks,

I entered Thailand this year in september on an elite visa. So probably there is some error in the database from immigration. I will try to rectify this. Because online 90 days would probably be a lot easier as going there and doing it. (or so i hope)

immscreen.jpg

Thanks,

I entered Thailand this year in september on an elite visa. So probably there is some error in the database from immigration. I will try to rectify this. Because online 90 days would probably be a lot easier as going there and doing it. (or so i hope)

I think you'll find once you reset your report dates with your local Immigration office, the online will work for you Robb.

The question of why some who leave and re-enter are not able to do an online report has been raised before.

There are two issues here, the older central computer system which logs all foreigners entering and leaving Thailand, and the new local Immigration offices computer system that details only those foreigners using their office.

Report dates should be reset when you re-enter, but who's responsibility this is isn't clear.

I raised this issue with my local Immigration office, who advised that they have no idea on their local system when a foreigner exits and re-enters until he next reports. They clearly state the Immigration at airports are responsible to reset report dates.

One TV member managed to successfully complete an online report after re-entering the Country only to be refused by his local office because 'dates of report did not match'.

The fact he completed the online report suggests his date had been reset centrally (otherwise he would have received the report to your local Imm) but his local office had his old report date on the their local system, so refused approval. They really should have checked the central database and amend their local database.

The system isn't fool proof and Immigration officers are still learning.

• Like 2

I've been trying to connect to the 90 day report website for two days now but without success. I cannot get the home page to load at all. I'm trying to connect to http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do Is this correct? I've tried IE, FF and Chrome. Is the website down or can anyone suggest a solution, please?

It's up and running.

I think your using the old link.

This is the new one.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I think you'll find once you reset your report dates with your local Immigration office, the online will work for you Robb.

The question of why some who leave and re-enter are not able to do an online report has been raised before.

There are two issues here, the older central computer system which logs all foreigners entering and leaving Thailand, and the new local Immigration offices computer system that details only those foreigners using their office.

Report dates should be reset when you re-enter, but who's responsibility this is isn't clear.

I raised this issue with my local Immigration office, who advised that they have no idea on their local system when a foreigner exits and re-enters until he next reports. They clearly state the Immigration at airports are responsible to reset report dates.

One TV member managed to successfully complete an online report after re-entering the Country only to be refused by his local office because 'dates of report did not match'.

The fact he completed the online report suggests his date had been reset centrally (otherwise he would have received the report to your local Imm) but his local office had his old report date on the their local system, so refused approval. They really should have checked the central database and amend their local database.

The system isn't fool proof and Immigration officers are still learning.

I re-entered the country and did an on line report without a problem, other than the fact my Tambon was not listed correctly.

I came in from Laos at Nong Khai.

That was in October and my previous 90 day was in April, been out twice since then.

I did mine online, status pending, a few days later saying refused, no reason so what a complete waste of time, at least they should say why, sent e mail asking why, surprise surprise, no reply, they are a complete joke?

did you open the file at the bottom of the screen? it tells you the reason there.. Kind of hard to miss. I missed it first time, then i noticed they'd written "need more address details"..

I went back and submitted a new report and then it was approved

Still down!

(Apache web server error message, sounds like database down?)

Not the first outage.

Does not raise confidence in the system.

Don't make yourself dependent on the system, always have plan B.

Or an optimistic outlook: down for maintenance and improvement tongue.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

I was due to make on 22 (today) i have make a first one (using Internet Explorer) on 8 december, with succes, but "Pending"... So i made a second one on 15 also with succes, but pending until last Sunday (20), So i go to Immigration in Samui and make it in person.
It have take me 15 mn.... Juste waste some time, as i live in Koh Pha Ngan, so i have to take the boat, and spend about 800 baths for the trip, + location of mororbike and more....
Lady at Immigration say, oh we are very sorry, sometimes it work and sometimes doesnot !... We will improve soon !.....
And since yesterday, impossible to connect to te website, answer :

"Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

Merry Christmass, ahahhaha

Still down!

(Apache web server error message, sounds like database down?)

Not the first outage.

Does not raise confidence in the system.

Don't make yourself dependent on the system, always have plan B.

Or an optimistic outlook: down for maintenance and improvement tongue.png

Immigration's extra net seems to be down. I tried 2 other sites that connect to it yesterday and got the same "Failure of Web Server bridge" ,message on them.

• Like 1

I just completed mine and pressed the submit button and got a blank page afterwards. Is this normal? No confirmation?

You can check if the report was registered.

Go back to the site. Click on the Green "check status" button" ignore the "ref number" tab and enter your passport details.

Your report should show as "Pending" etc.

I just completed mine and pressed the submit button and got a blank page afterwards. Is this normal? No confirmation?

If you only did step one you would not get a confirmation then.

You may have a popup blocker keeping you from getting a message.

What browser are you using?

Ok I've tried again and get this message :" For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" when I click ok I get taken back to the TM47, I have to fill in another CAPTCHA and get the same message over and over.Is it still the case that we have to use Internet Explorer?

checked my status and this is the answer "กรุณาระบุเงื่อนไข"

Anyone know what it means please?

Something like: please specify conditions/criteria.

BUT:if you never overcame the " ... please contact the Immigration ...." message (?) then the status check makes no sense!

You can only check the status if you have entered your data successfully and reached the pending status.

Your problem is likely not about Internet Explorer.

Reread from here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-66#entry10179586

There are some well known reasons why it will not work:

• first report after entry to Thailand
  • new passport since last entry to Thailand
  • some are simply not in that database for whatever reason

But in many cases it has to do with a problem in the data entered.

Edited by KhunBENQ