Wife changed when she got back to the village

James436

Meet the wife at a neutral location. Give back the boy to his mother. Arrange access and agree to pay for a decent school. Fees paid direct to school. Get divorced Take the bike and yourself to pattaya for some rnr.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Meet the wife at a neutral location. Give back the boy to his mother. Arrange access and agree to pay for a decent school. Fees paid direct to school. Get divorced Take the bike and yourself to pattaya for some rnr.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

there is nothing as a decent school in thailand for a decent fee, the public is as good , nothing replace the home caring and education

I wonder what would happen if the husband and son did try to return home to the UK. If the son is traveling on a UK passport I don't think immigration can stop the father returning home with his son even if the mother does not want him to go. Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

I wonder what would happen if the husband and son did try to return home to the UK. If the son is traveling on a UK passport I don't think immigration can stop the father returning home with his son even if the mother does not want him to go. Please correct me if I am wrong.

problem is leaving the child here and that child in time will be fit for absolutely nothing,(Thai style he could be OK) Just a useless motorcycle taxi or something like

anyway you are of an age that you will be long dead before your son reaches maturity

Edited by loppylugs1
  • Like 2

Your wife hasnt changed at all.

Her true colours were on display from the very start, for some reason known only to you, you either chose to ingnore the warning signals and red flags or were so blinded by love you couldnt see them.

This is true. Lets see 65,your child 3 not many options left. Social services in UK will be involved for sure if you have no other family,child up for adoption pretty rapidly. Sorry for the kid,he too will realise a rock and a hard place really do exist.

Thai women are the tops at convincing words/statements for sure For me I reach for the vomit bag as soon as anything good natured or reassuring pours forth.

Yes I should not be here,nor you,but am making desperate strides to get out of this hell hole ,difficult yes and I have only 3 dogs to take

• Like 2

Her true colours were on display from the very start, for some reason known only to you, you either chose to ingnore the warning signals and red flags or were so blinded by love you couldnt see them.

This is true. Lets see 65,your child 3 not many options left. Social services in UK will be involved for sure if you have no other family,child up for adoption pretty rapidly.

Crap.............

Cannot be much in the way of social services up there in Issan then

This is true. Lets see 65,your child 3 not many options left. Social services in UK will be involved for sure if you have no other family,child up for adoption pretty rapidly.

Crap.............

Cannot be much in the way of social services up there in Issan then

Expand on that............?

it's always something pitifully small'n'insignificant that breaks the camels back... a photo

Thais cannot handle losing face, something I always knew, and that Thais don't like it when there attempts to bring a farang down to their level don't work.

Whenever I have been put into a spot where I am supposed to become as embarassed as they would have - put on the opposite, and openly act stupid and goofy.

Thai wife always has to shrink away, and wallow in her own embarassment at having maried such a dumb stupid whiteman.

If she farts badly - don't run or be negatively harsh and angry - hug her tightly instead (so she can't get away from the smell)

• Like 1

Decision time for you. Can you raise your son yourself? Will you live long enough? If you do not live long enough consider what will happen to him. It seems he is the most important factor here. It is not his fault his parents are having difficulties.

Consider the hard cold facts before deciding.

And, YES. women do change when they get back to the village. Some change a little with their dress sense and demeanor, others change totally. IMHO.

... a 40 day holiday, which means you must be running out of time, holiday visa'n'all...

You have Return Tickets already seeing as it is a holiday'n'all...

say your wife is coming later...

• Like 1

Sorry about your predicament. Truthfully, Decide what you want and move on < she has a typical Thai mentality, They don't care, don't think and just look after their family and self's. and before the slating starts yea they are not all like this, its a clash of cultures, Think of your self and whats best, for you, hard but true,

• Like 1