Wife changed when she got back to the village

James436

Your wife hasnt changed at all.

Her true colours were on display from the very start, for some reason known only to you, you either chose to ingnore the warning signals and red flags or were so blinded by love you couldnt see them.

This is true. Lets see 65,your child 3 not many options left. Social services in UK will be involved for sure if you have no other family,child up for adoption pretty rapidly.

Crap.............

Agree with Transam, if you have a 3yo at 65, every chance you can make it to 85 in the UK.

You'll get extra money in Child benefit and child tax credit, help with housing.

Social services should be very supportive.

You could well see the boy through university.

PS

I have a 3yo too (I'm 60), Thai mum is bonkers (as usual) but manageable, mainly because I refuse to go anywhere near her village or grasping relatives.

Yeah right! how old was momma and papa when they died 130 140

How could such a situation arise ? Seems to happen regular.

wife 30 or 40 years younger than the husband, money runs out. Wifey has no need of farang daddy with no money as she already has a Thai daddy with no money.

I wouldn't go back to the village if I were you. Didn't she threaten to kill you already ?

where has he mentioned his wife,s age?????

Seems to me the wife had enough of you.

Go back to her, be sincere with her and promise her you will change your attitude towards her.

A good thing also is to get a bunch of nice flowers for her.

Good Luck to you.

Costas2008 - Providing fresh flowers and legal advice for all of Issan.

• Like 2

If you put the bird in a cage, you are forcing it to stay close to you, but then it is no bird anymore, and on the other side you never know if the birds really wants to stay with you. The only thing that you do is trying to ensure that "your problem" which is that the bird flies away from you, never reappears. The bird will never be happy in this way, and you neither because you know that the feeling is not true.

If you let the bird fly free and open up the cage, you will give it the opportunity to have freedom, if then the bird comes back to you, you know that it really wants to stay with you, that the feeling is true and you never need to have the fear that the bird flies away from you, because you know that it can choose to stay or to go. If it prefers to stay then you can be happy,the feeling is true and the bird isn't searching for something else, it's happy with you.

If it don't stays with you then you know that it wasn't worth it, and you don't need to waste your time trying to conquer the heart of the bird while it is closed in a prison. Give love and get it back. Give freedom and you get it back ( in this case you give phisical freedom and get back mental freedom , think about it )

• Like 1

Go back to her, be sincere with her and promise her you will change your attitude towards her.

Good Luck to you.

Sorry Costas I think she should change her attitude. She returned to her home village and did a 360 degree turn on him. A bunch of flowers will change nothing. I ran into the same problem moving from Chiang Mai to a village in Phitsanulok and lasted a year before cutting the cord and returning to sanity. I suggest he do the same. He is outnumbered by her and her family its a loose, loose proposition for him.

• Like 2

Good Luck to you.

If you take the advice above, it may work for a week or month then she will do something similar again and you will end up going round in ever increasing nasty circles.

It sounds like you tried, it didn't work, your 65 and don't need this stress. Get away now even though it may hurt.

Get the son out of harms way

If she threatened to kill you, then your son is your extension, he is not safe

Boys are sold to slavery too, especially light skinned and blonde

Don't play games

Negotiate from the UK and raise him yourself

He is 3

Won't even remember his mother

• Like 2

Don't play games

He is 3

• Like 1

There's a paucity of information here. Do you have other wives and other children? Is there some reason that you couldn't return to the UK and live happily there? Would your conscience be clear if you left your boy with his mother in the village? I sense that there might be some complications regarding your return to the UK. I advise that you go to someplace where you will be safe and unstressed and can plan a good future for yourself and your boy. Good luck!

I would not think you are getting the kid out of BKK you will be stopped at the airport and asked for her permission papers ,

If you can get him a UK passport do it....

how about paying a middle class Thai family to take care of him ,

The boy will be well taken care of if you pay well .

if she said she will kill you I would never go back to the village again, and I would not let here know where you live

But I must say , you are either blind or stupid to not see that something like this was going to happen ,

if you only posted 10% of the BS there had to be tons more.

We get pulled into a lot of problems because westerners care about their kids, not going to say all Thai guys but many just walk away,

Good Luck , Check and see if you can legally take your son out of Thailand and if not find him a safe place to grow up

Don't play games

He is 3

And when he is 20 he will likely have no father.

• Like 1

Good Luck to you.

your first line i agree with you,

but the rest ? give her a good smack in the gob and get the hell out of thailand[with your son] as he will never have a life.

• Like 2