London Street comes to Bangkok

Thaivisa News

People come to Thailand to see Thailand, not London, not Paris, not Rome........get real! The Thai culture is disappearing fast enough with out these little, "out of the way" streets. Hey! here is a great idea, open up the Khlongs for tourist and name it little Venice, Italy, ............ I'm sure the smell would be a little more fruity.

People come to Thailand to see Thailand, not London, not Paris, not Rome........get real! The Thai culture is disappearing fast enough with out these little, "out of the way" streets. Hey! here is a great idea, open up the Khlongs for tourist and name it little Venice, Italy, ............ I'm sure the smell would be a little more fruity.

As has already been pointed out, most people in Thailand are Thai.

• Like 1

London street will be full of Romanians in blue track suit bottoms sitting outside Costa Coffee plotting credit card fraud, discarded beer cans and whiskey bottles thrown on the floor by Eastern European builders coming home from work, a variety of fast foods thrown on the pavement and mashed into a runny pulp, maybe a few rats scurrying along, 24hr supermarkets with fruit and veg stacked up outside, Polish and Romanian supermarkets, mobile phone repair shops with potential tierrorrosts hanging outside, shadow of large mosques overlooking most towns ..... if you see an English person .... let me know.

Xenophobia is a close cousin of negativism, closed-mindedness and runaway imagination.

So; what you're saying is that the seven family members i lost in two World Wars were all out there fighting for Xenophobia, had negative attitude's and they all had closed minds and runaway imaginations ?

The fact that they were from perhaps our greatest ever generations of Men and Women that fought and died for the freedom and liberty of all in Britain, the Commonwealth and all of the free World obviously has no impact on your mind whatsoever.

• Like 1