90 day reporting now available at all 7-Eleven outlets in Thailand

Well it sounds nice and this is April fools day also George is notorious for an April fool joke.

That being said I was wondering if there is not a law against making a declaration on a Public forum and claiming it comes from a Government department.

If so I don't think Thai Visa would allow it. There are enough moderators to know it is being posted.

Pretty low blow for something annoying and hassle inducing as anything related to your already primitive proccessed way of being able to stay here.

Then again, the obvious was huge.

"Then again, the obvious was huge."

Judging by the responses, the obvious wasn't huge enough.

"your already primitive proccessed way of being able to stay here."

I'm sure Thais are able to stay in your country quite easily and without any primitive "proccessed" ways. I'm trying imagine which country that would be since most make it exceedingly difficult for the average Thai.

Yes you can do many things @7/11.

90 day report i do not think so. You go to immigration for your annual renewal, and they say you never report.

I do it @7/11 where is your receipt, sorry they not give receipt. You have to pay now .

Not a good idea for farangs , to many things to go wrong. You are reliant on a cashier who is not interested in doing things to help you

very wise words i wouldn't trust them

From the moderator team : many thanks for some fine posts that went along with the story on this day and apologies to those posters for whom we deleted posts that would have spoiled the joke too early.

petercool

I'd like to thank the moderator team for a truly hilarious thread. More of this, please laugh.png

I went this morning, they told me we also setup automatic 90-day reporting, no need to come back every three months.

Please excuse my confusion/ignorance. Is this service for X pat on retirement visas/ B visas all 90 day reporting?

Thanks.

Is it true that if we complete the 7-Eleven booklet with colored stamps, instead of a stupid umbrella we can have an addionnal 3 months visa?

7 completed booklets give you permanent residency!

• Like 1

Is it true that if we complete the 7-Eleven booklet with colored stamps, instead of a stupid umbrella we can have an addionnal 3 months visa?

7 completed booklets give you permanent residency!

I'm loving it.

I went this morning, they told me we also setup automatic 90-day reporting, no need to come back every three months.

Please excuse my confusion/ignorance. Is this service for X pat on retirement visas/ B visas all 90 day reporting?

Thanks.

Hook, line and sinker.

• Like 1