90 day reporting now available at all 7-Eleven outlets in Thailand

For a news organization I find this post reprehensible.

I realize that it’s April 1st , (april fools day) but Jonathan Fairfield (author) should be banned from posting articles. How many other posted articles should we not believe?

This reminds me of your past “jokes” played over the years. Like the one about changing sides of the road for drivers, and your visa article of a few years ago. (can't remember the jist of it.)

Thai visa. SHAME ON YOU!

Get a life!

How big is the french-fry you carry on your shoulder?

I suppose you'll be knocking at the door of the BBC next, asking why half of Britain once believed in 1957 that spaghetti grew on trees.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/ten-of-the-best-april-fools-day-pranks/story-fnq2o7hp-1227285595615

Monsieur Bruce, humour loss causes severe stress. Don't exit with a heart attack, please. wink.png

Don't forget the Thai Visa report a few years ago that the roads dept was going to shift traffic to driving on the right side of the road ,,, in stages. First passenger cars, later buses and in a few weeks lorries.

The righteous indignation on TV confirmed what many of us have believed for a long time.

hook.jpg

I did mine this morning on second road 711 in Pattaya, the system works well, no hassle and no traffic at that hour

Can you clarify some things. Was there a service charge for this? Do they require 4 passport pictures every 90 days? Did you get the stamped receipt? If you did not immigration could hit you with a huge reporting late fine if the paper work gets "Lost"

Did it ever occur to anyone on the Whine and Dine Site that the people who are trying to make this better might actually read your replies and finally realize ... there is no way to EVER make these sad sacks happy ... EVER.

I say "Good on Ya !! ... and THANK YOU for starting this forward thinking program."

Did it ever occur to you that it's April 1st?

The sad part is that the 'program' described in this April Fool's Day joke post would be far superior to what exists today, and is expected to be put into place in the foreseeable future.

Oh, I did get it about five minutes too late and tried to delete this post.

Theu got me fair and square ... guess this prank just made too much sense, because with the right technology ... it could actually work.

But fair is fair ... score one for the Mods at TV ... well done. ! :-)

Quote : Posted Today, 08:25

Jonathan, thank you, this is a well done and hilarious April fool's joke. clap2.gif

Just as hilarious is the fact that there so many posters actually take it seriously.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Only one photo actually gets sent to immigration. The other three end up in the 7-Eleven girls' wallets.

Or boy's.

• Like 1

And at some larger 7-11's you will also be able to do your driving test at facilities to the rear of the premises. At last the Thai authorities are moving in the right way, recognising that foreigners want a one shop facility and are too lazy to move around. If they could perhaps offer massage facilities as well, it would be heaven.