90 day reporting now available at all 7-Eleven outlets in Thailand

Hey guys,

Sorry to hijack this thread. I haven't started a new topic for about a year but wish to start a new topic but I cannot see the' start new topic' icon, I'm sure it was easily found a year ago. Tried without success to contact TV - not available. So please, can a moderator or someone help me to start a new topic.

PS This is not an April Fool's joke.

Well the 90 day online reporting launched today also seems to be a joke also.

Certainly not working yet, at least for a couple of people who have tried!

I wonder why?

maybe some folk from the other side of the date line think it's April 1st tomorrow!!

before seeing new topics go to threads as in themed topics select 1 and tab for start new can be seen.

Hi Doggie,

Thanks for your help but I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Do you mean after I've logged in, I go to themed topics? I cannot see that anywhere. I've been trying to post since last night. Getting a bit frustrated.

Woow, really great news - many thanks to police col. khun Somchai... wai2.gif
Hope it's nationwide, as I'm soon due - in a weeks time - so I look forward to just pop-up to the corner, do my "90 wan" there, just like paying the electric bill, and of course collect 20 complementary 7-elleven stamps... thumbsup.gif

I think this is ridiculous....they are already doing too many things at these stores which are staffed by very young people receiving low wages. Online 90 day reporting is great and I'm willing to bet that 95% of the people required to file these reports have computer access. It always amazed me how many people actually went to Immigration for this purpose when they could have done this very easily by mail- I think some had nothing better to do with their time.

Just because the staff are young, and are on very low wages does not mean they are incompetent! I have never had a problem paying my electric bill or topping up my phone at 711 - they even do it for you if asked. You are obviously 100% confident of the mail system in Thailand! A friend of mine was expecting a fairly important letter, and when it didn't arrive and made enquiries at the local Post Office, was invited to plough through a veritable "mountain" of undelivered mail to try to find his letter! Also, I think you will find that different Immigration Offices have different rules regarding 90 day reporting requirements!

Edited by sambum

before seeing new topics go to threads as in themed topics select 1 and tab for start new can be seen.

Hi again Doggie,

Thanks, got it now. Have to go into forums, select one then the tab for start a new topic appears. Thanks for your help.

Great all I want is a pint of milk and there's 20 Aliens

in front of me doing there visa's....doh......what day is it to-day....doh

Edited by Jiggo
  • Like 1

Most of the 12 girls who work at my local 7/11 do not speak a word of English.

This may be difficult for those who do not speak Thai!

"This may be difficult for those who do not speak Thai!"

English comprehension, at least reading between the lines, is a challenge for some native English speakers too.

I wonder if 1 day they will replace land border immigrations with 7/11's, stamp you out of the country walk through the back door with a cool beer then u turn come back and get stamped back into Thailand. That would be amazing !! Lol

• Like 1