good exterminator in Pattaya

toenail

My apartment has been taken over my these small bugs called German Roaches. This kind of "roach" is harder to get rid of than the cock roach. Sprays do nothing, and supposedly the only thing that works is the powder with acid which IF the bugs walk through, then they only have a couple hours to live. I do not cook in my apartment, I do snack in my place but always clean the dishes. My studio is cleaned once a week, not dirty. I read where these German roaches live / thrive where dirty dishes or food laying around is. I do not have this.... Maybe the vacant apartment which was occupied a month ago left food out and now these pests are invading my place. So every time I open a drawer, and drawer, sit at my desk (just slapped my hand on one) ...even in the bathroom, they are there. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

I wonder if an exterminator can get rid of them or I should just move out and go into another apartment building. I have lived here 3 years and like the location.

Oh Boy, when I read the headline I thought you were looking for a hit man... whistling.gif

If you are living in a condo, ask at the office, if they are breading in another unit the management may investigate.

Edited by Basil B

The whole building will probably have to be treated. Just doing your unit will be useless. They will just go next door and after the initial fumigation has worn off will come back home

You could always ask management if they could check the empty unit that you refer to for infestation and have both done. As an apartment you will probably get quicker action than in a condo but it depends upon the attitude of the management