My wife the turtle and me.

Turtles have a long life of 100 years!

It does not matter how much the coasts!

It's a friend for. Lifetime!

Have you got many turtle friends, Sandy?

By the way, just realised the wife got the car and the turtle and gone to the lake, without me.............don't know why!blink.png

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

By the way, just realised the wife got the car and the turtle and gone to the lake, without me.............don't know why!blink.png

She wants another 700 baht.

• Like 1

Because she had something to do while you're on TVF writing turtle stories...

• Like 1

Do Sandy's Turtle friends,understand him,possibly more than many of us ,i venture.

Costas are you sure this isn't a mock turtle ?

When I was young we always had a hamper from Fortnums every Christmas - often had a jar of turtle soup.

Of course now you can only get mock turtle soup- because of the tree hugging environmental types.

I would suggest you turn it into a wonderful soup- go easy on the fish sauce, it will overpower the delicate flesh.

( I am jesting of course- but the hamper story is true- it was a while back )

PS what on earth goes into mock turtle soup?

• Like 1

When I was young we always had a hamper from Fortnums every Christmas - often had a jar of turtle soup.

Of course now you can only get mock turtle soup- because of the tree hugging environmental types.

I would suggest you turn it into a wonderful soup- go easy on the fish sauce, it will overpower the delicate flesh.

Mock turtles, of course. (Tortises)!!! 555

Mock turtles, of course. (Tortises)!!! 555

Don't be silly- tortoises are a completely different species and I don't think you can eat them .

But the poor mock turtle was very confused- his teacher was a turtle - and they called his tortoise - why because he taught us.

As a child just loved Lewis Carroll

Regards Peter

• Like 1

700 baht out of pocket and you say a good year for you sorry but you fail eat the darn turtle then drown the wife.

Apparently the Thai nursing authority powers that be allow for nurses to adhere to voodoo and fortune telling in their everyday lives. What a load of crap to be told about a supposedly educated woman who is supposedly a nurse as previously mentioned in other Costas family posts.facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_JFYd

• Like 1

Costas ya daft apeth, having your Greek surname inscribed by a mad Thai lady onto the back of a turtle that will be set into a lake somewhere in the Thai countryside can lead to identity theft.

You better change all your locks and passwords and transfer all your savings to me until you're feeling better.

• Like 1

Yes. And the shells make very nice decorative ashtrays to give to your relatives back home. Or if it's one of those huge great big ones you could end up in jail or have to smoke a lot of cigs.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

Update on the big issue;

Wife is back with big smile on her face.

She told me that she put the turtle in the lake and wrote her name and surname on the turtle's back.(she's got my surname)

The next market vendor that catches the turtle will think he's got the jack pot.

He's got a farang turtlethumbsup.gif

The next vendor that catches that turtle, will probably throw it back.

A Greek turtle will signify the vendor will be broke by the end of the year :)

• Like 1