Nan Marriage Extension Report.....................

Ok, so they have new offices. Coming from town, go past the old office and continue on the road. Keep looking to your right and you will see a HUGE government building on the hill. You really cannot miss it. Do a u-turn and then quick left up the hill. Follow to the left and follow the s shaped road and you will see a clear sign for Immigration.

Their offices are air conditioned throughout and the best thing is they have a sample of every application you might need on the notice board. You just follow the order of the papers and place yours the same. Simple but my goodness it saves a lot of time.

My bank letter was 10 days old so I was told to go down town and get another one. 7 days or less only guys. I also didn't have a picture of me and the wife sitting on the bed and was a little annoyed they would ask for such a thing. I mean what does it prove? Redonkulous! Any way they said I could post it to them so that was ok.

Because you have everything in the correct order for them, it speeds along nicely and there are more smiles all round. Got my 30 day under consideration but was assured as the money was in the account that all would be good. They don't like the money to be in different accounts. I had 2 accounts and they told me for next year put the money in one account.

Overall a pleasant experience compared to other years. wai.gif

Edited by thequietman