Songkran revellers cautioned about use of waterproof bags

Thaivisa News

Last year, I'm pretty sure I had a guy do a quick search on me for a wallet. It was really crowded and I felt a hand in my back pocket. Luckily, I only had a few small bills and they were in an inside pocket.

Beach road during Songkran is a pickpocket's heaven.

I think it's time for the wallet with the fishing hooks wrapped in paper to be put in the back pocket.

Just make sure you don't slip on the water and land on your @rse.

When going to an event, where you know 100%, you are going to get soaked, is it unthinkable not to bring your phone?

Oh stupid me!! How can you live without the hourly selfie, and FB online where the world are waiting for reports about your exciting life............

Oh stupid me for thinking a phone is good to have to be able to call my wife if the police stop me or if I were to breakdown on the side of the road. Or call the police if I had an emergency. Not everyone lives and moves within meters of a public telephone / other means of assistance . My phone is also my translator, my gps, my notebook etc. just because I'm out moving about on songkran day doesn't mean I don't need those things. Has nothing whatsoever to do with selfies or Facebook.

During an afternoon celebrating Songkran you expect:

To be stopped by the police

Have a roadside breakdown

Have another emergency

Need a translator

Get lost (GPS)

I will be very polite and not comment on this one:to be able to call my wife if the police stop me

Why do dome guys get all the excitement??

Seems Thailand cannot do anything correct to the aliens who had invaded them.

They are so perfect and coming to TH from countries unheard of thieves, pickpockets, corruption etc.

Ooooh Thailand, what thou art doing?

Sounds like a first school days introduction for first graders. Adult people can think for themselves can't they?

Question arises why they spend on sick buffaloes until their bank accounts run dry.

cheesy.gif

In related breaking news, coffee shop customers have been cautioned that hot coffee drinks are hot.

If you're lucky.biggrin.png

Ever heard of a warning on an user manual of an iron requesting user NOT to iron cloths while wearing them?

Sure, that is not in Thailand!!!

http://lawhaha.com/warning-do-not-iron-clothes-while-wearing-them/

Humans are so developed very soon they will need an alarm to remind them to breath!

YES, 'developed'

Edited by ravip

I just wrap my phone and wallet inside two separate plastic bags (small 7/11 ones) and stick them where I normally stick them.

(For security reasons I can't say where I stick them)

blink.png

It's too easy, isn't it. What about ziploc bags - that's what I use... and not hanging around my neck.biggrin.png