My so called bad grammar

I felt it necessary to explain my bad grammar as was pointed out to me by 1 member here, the reason for the lack of spaces withinin my text stems back to bygone days where i had to make out reports with fewer than 100 characters, and as spaces were considered to be 1 character long, this indeed made it difficult to comply with the company rules of the said 100 characters, ok the good news is i shall endeavour to change my ways but as they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

But if i flounder now and again please be patient or not look at my posts lol, Thank you

• Like 1

Dont think anyone should be bothered.........

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand.

However be aware that not every member is a native English speaker and

excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

So people should leave you alone and not criticize.thumbsup.gif

Use firefox, it has an automatic spell checker.

As does Chrome which underlines errors in red and offers you corrections if you right-click on the error.

Or.... if you have a WP program on your PC, (Word for example), do all your writing and formatting in it, and copy/paste into the forum.

I do that with long, involved posts and it has the added advantage that you can save the document at any time.

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand.

excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

I'm not bothered Charlie, but I wish you wouldn't spell "criticise" with a 'z'. It leaves me speechless with rage.

I'm not bothered Charlie, but I wish you wouldn't spell "criticise" with a 'z'. It leaves me speechless with rage.

Tell the Microsoft /Google spell checkers etc about American English. Spelling as you have, doesnt even exist in Google,

You think you have problemz, it can get worze, I have a UZA zpell checker that changez all my z'z to z'z. The biggest problem iz that I cant uninztall it eazily and have to do ztrange things that I don't underztand.

I have just accezzed an online help zite zo will try to follow their inztructions and zee what happenz.

OK that's better but there iz still some of it there zo I will try again.

Yea got it this time no more sss for me, OH Oh now I the s's are being changed to s's, still that's OK as long as I don't want write about a soo.