You know you had a good Songkran when...

jackspade

Woke up this morning after a good day of water festivities yesterday.

Can't feel a damn thing in the tip of my right forefinger, except pain to the touch. My forearm is sore too.

Could this be carpal tunnel syndrome after shooting a water gun for 5 hours straight?

whistling.gif

• Like 1

you realize that it isn't really too much fun to have moat water running down your nostrils.

Then, as you sit back to reflect on the experience, you begin to realize how the final tsunami, that ends the world, will be like. Masses of screaming people and lots of water.

Edited by slipperylobster

When for some unknown reason 18 different women over 4 hours of water fights ask you to pose with them for pictures.....fly was up so unsure why.....wife didn't mind the first few times then kind of got that I don't like this look on her face....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

When you go to visit great grandma, in a tiny village, in the middle of nowhere, to discover it's their carnival day and being the only farang (and first to be seen by many) your touched and groped by all the women, drenched, fed and watered, danced your socks off and treated like a celebrity.

What a blast...........best fun in years, and not another farang in sight.

Edited by Faz

When you go to visit great grandma, in a tiny village, in the middle of nowhere, to discover it's their carnival day and being the only farang (and first to be seen by many) your touched and groped by all the women, drenched, fed and watered, danced your socks off and treated like a celebrity.

Must be good for a man u fan, people liking you hahahahhahahahahahahah, only joking, btw what part of london are u from

• Like 1

Can't feel a damn thing in the tip of my right forefinger, except pain to the touch. My forearm is sore too.

Reminds me of a guy that went to the doctors complaining that his whole body was sore to the touch.

Leg, knee, foot, arm, elbow, head, chest.

"What's wrong with me Doc" he asked.

"Broke your finger" replies the Doc! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Must be good for a man u fan, people liking you hahahahhahahahahahahah, only joking, btw what part of london are u from

Even in the remote villages of Thailand there are always Man U fans. thumbsup.gif London?...............Manchester, born and bred. wai.gif

Even in the remote villages of Thailand there are always Man U fans. thumbsup.gif London?...............Manchester, born and bred. wai.gif

wow, i met a man u fan who lives in manchester hahahahahahah,good luck faz

When for some unknown reason 18 different women over 4 hours of water fights ask you to pose with them for pictures.....fly was up so unsure why.....wife didn't mind the first few times then kind of got that I don't like this look on her face....

My wife didn't mind too much when I had my pic taken with a baby, some Chinese tourists, the local pickup lads or even a bunch of ladyboys here in BangSaen. Turned to a sour pickle though when I got 'coerced' into dancing with a group of scantily clad and not unattractive girls in the middle of the street. Wandered off muttering something or other about the dangers of Songkran.

• Like 1