Travel Agent in Chiang Mai

ianf

K&K right inbetween Tapae Inn Hotel (the 'museum') and Shiraz he is a lovely old guy who eventually goes very far to help his clients finding best flghts etc. and his daughter is gorgeous the most beautiful woman of ChiangMai.

That is on Tha Pae road. Just a little south of the almost invisible bridge on the North side of the road. He has always done well for me and a couple of friends.

Khun Pidet - Travel Shoppe

Khuk Praneet - P&P Travel

Both very good.

I can vouch for CNX P&P Travel (Thapae Rd almost across from Thanischart Bank) and Praneet (Manager?) is a pro. Apparently their Bangkok office is also excellent according to my Cdn travel agent who initially recommended this company.

I did a trip to Laos and Vietnam about a year ago and made travel/flight/date changes while enroute. Praneet/P&P handled everything seamlessly. Also handled my trip to Canada with Thai gf 4years ago - top notch.

They are great communicators, reply to all inquiries almost immediately.

Doug

• Like 1

Travex, been doing business with them for 8 years. Totally honest. In business since 1974. Surprisingly, their C.M. office is not listed on their website - I don't know why.

travexcx [at] loxinfo dot co.th

Agreed. Reliable, honest and helpful.

Thai Smile Travel Agency on Ravithi Road, 1 block from the channel close to the Ta Pae Gate, Soi 7?

Owned by a beautiful Thai woman...with a beautiful smile....English speaker...Ask her for a date...Who knows?

post-183983-0-21323800-1429707492_thumb.

Edited by umbanda

Thanks so much for your help everyone. This is obviously the best of Thai Visa.

Update: Today I went to P&P travel. Khun Praneet was simply amazing. Spent 2 hours sorting it out, the price was good, we got everything we wanted and can now relax.

As an aside: I contrast how she worked to our visit to the main Thai Airways office near the Three Kings. The staff were totally uninterested, a kind of take it or leave it attitude.

Rather than seeing how "we can help" they were quite keen on saying "No" or "Can't do". No wonder Thai Airways are in trouble.

So thanks for the help everyone.

• Like 2

Slightly late with response but I also highly recommend Mr Kanit. He really does go out of his way to provide a first class service. Been using him for over 15 years now. Just got back from England and he arranged a flight to Chiang Mai from Bangkok while I was in England, worked fine as usual.

Happy to recommend him as I always get thanks from friends for passing on his info.