Yingluck, son visit Nakhon Phanom

Lite Beer

Yingluck, son visit Nakhon Phanom

4-21-2015-8-02-10-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A large number of Pheu Thai Party supporters turned up at Nakhon Phanom airport on Tuesday morning to greet former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her son Supasek Amornchat.

She was accompanied by former deputy prime minister Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisarn and former deputy finance minister Tanusak Lek-uthai.

Ms Yingluck and son were greeted on landing at the airport by former Pheu Thai MPs for Nakhon Phanom led by Paijit Sriworakhan and other northeastern provinces.

From the airport, they proceeded to the house of Mr Paijit in Renu Nakhon district.

There, she met with about 500 people of Phu Thai ethnic origin in their traditional costumes. Ms Yingluck watched the traditional Phu Thai dance performed by villagers of Renu Nakhon.

A traditional welcoming or basisukhwan ceremony was also held for her.

From Renu Nakhon, the former prime minister and her entourage went to pay respect to the Phra That Phanom Pagoda in That Phanom district.

Mr Paijit, who is also leader of former Pheu Thai MPs of the Northeast, said Ms Yingluck’s trip had nothing to do with politics. She visited the province as an ordinary a citizen.

He denied as untrue earlier reports that Ms Yingluck would make an inspection trip to see development projects initiated by the Thaksin Shinawatra administration, adding that the visit was without a political agenda.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-son-visit-nakhon-phanom

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-04-21

If she ever goes to jail, I want to see how many Pheu Thai members will be visiting her.

I was in a good mood up to when I read the article about her.

I wish her and her brother disappear from this earth.

I don't expect she cares much for you either!

Looking good though isn't she?

A billionaire, thanks to big brother, whose never had to worry about where money comes from or do a day's work in her life. Amply rich and can afford every beauty treatment, lotion, potion, cream etc on the planet. Dresses in designer outfits and has beautiful finest jewelry.

Under those conditions, you'd expect her to be looking good.

• Like 1

Keep the articles coming about the best PM Thailand has ever had as a bonus she is hot for a PM.

Would you care to explain exactly how you came to the astounding conclusion that she was the best PM Thailand as ever had?

Seems a logical conclusion to me. She, as PM, has done the most damage (in recent memory) to the country, ergo... she is number one. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Keep the articles coming about the best PM Thailand has ever had as a bonus she is hot for a PM.

Would you care to explain exactly how you came to the astounding conclusion that she was the best PM Thailand as ever had?

Her Economic management was the best thailand has ever had.

The rice scheme was a success for farmers... If this was another country it would be called social welfare or social security.. Something a lot of members here are on.

We will not see that with any other governments.

Plus she is hot...case closed... Would definatley get my <deleted> on with her.

Sent from my c64

If she ever goes to jail, I want to see how many Pheu Thai members will be visiting her.

I don't expect she cares much for you either!

Looking good though isn't she?

A billionaire, thanks to big brother, whose never had to worry about where money comes from or do a day's work in her life. Amply rich and can afford every beauty treatment, lotion, potion, cream etc on the planet. Dresses in designer outfits and has beautiful finest jewelry.

Under those conditions, you'd expect her to be looking good.

How do you explain the Whopper?

All those girls are in their child bearing years.....except one. Renu Nakhon maybe a good place for a young lad to visit if he is looking for a fine wife.

It might be advisable to wait until those child-bearing age girls reach the age of consent. Not that it bothers the locals.

Edited by halloween

For someone who for all intent is now a private citizen , Ms Shinawatra looks a picture, like it or not Yingluck was placed in an untenable position by her brother ,lacking any credible experience at running a country what started out as a keep the top job warm and keep an eye on the back stabbing boys, cause I'll be back, became a nightmare after the Amnesty bill failed big time , if the PTP hadn't been so greedy they would have still been in power and the junta would never have happened. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

more costas drivel

she will be judged, by history, far more kindly than your 'hero' costas

Fair's fair. There's an anti-fascist multitude who wish likewise for you.