What A Beautiful Morning!

Greenside

Looks like it was taken from up high, somewhere near San Sai? Perhaps the top of Central Fiesta Mall?

Huh? Remind me not to follow you into the woods! Obviously the photographer is facing west, maybe slightly northwest. Then....if you'll notice....there's the moat down there....so no doubt the photographer is some high point in a building on the south side of Chang Lor.

Edit: Going to take a wild guess....maybe taken from the Life in Town building on Tippanet?

Edited by CMBob

"Long-term exposure to air pollution showed harmful effects on the brain in this study, even at low levels, particularly with older people and even those who are relatively healthy," said lead study author Elissa Wilker, instructor of medicine at the Harvard Medical School.
"The magnitude of association that we observed for brain volume was similar to approximately one year of brain ageing," Wilker said.
Fundamental changes in the structure of the cerebral brain volume and smaller brain size are markers of age-associated brain atrophy.
The small infarcts, typically located in deep regions of the brain, have been associated with neurological abnormalities, poorer cognitive function, dementia, and are thought to reflect small vessel disease, she concluded.

• Like 1

"Long-term exposure to air pollution showed harmful effects on the brain in this study, even at low levels, particularly with older people and even those who are relatively healthy," said lead study author Elissa Wilker, instructor of medicine at the Harvard Medical School.

"The magnitude of association that we observed for brain volume was similar to approximately one year of brain ageing," Wilker said.

Fundamental changes in the structure of the cerebral brain volume and smaller brain size are markers of age-associated brain atrophy.

The small infarcts, typically located in deep regions of the brain, have been associated with neurological abnormalities, poorer cognitive function, dementia, and are thought to reflect small vessel disease, she concluded.

Long term being continuous exposure for years and years, not a few weeks now and then.

• Like 2

Long term being continuous exposure for years and years, not a few weeks now and then.

Well, you never know, do you? Denial could be a symptom of brain damage.

• Like 1

re

Cool, clear and lovely light

hes right smile.png .. pic of doi suthep taken 8 30 this morning !

dave2

Ah, there you are. Lovely to see you back. Now I know I'm Chiang Mai.

Yeah, a few weeks now and then is good for you. It makes you smarter, which is obvious when reading some of the posts on this forum.

Two questions

1. Why has no one posted this video? I wake up singing it every day.

2. Why are you posting this on this forum? This is the moaners and whingers forum. I did hear talk of a petition to get the Mods to create a Happy forum, but I see it as a non-starter. I can see the logic,.... a little place for the annoying Happy folk to chat with the other Happy people, but ultimately, it would come down to numbers. Not enough people to justify the outlay.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LdIL5WCso8

• Like 2