Soi Cowboy

rocketboybkk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most expats I know take advantage of the happy hour which lasts until 9/9.30 in most bars.

What a nice evening that sounds

Not sure about Zero, never went, looked to seedy even for me

Didn't like the look of the short time rooms further along the track

Edited by Slaps

Most expats I know take advantage of the happy hour which lasts until 9/9.30 in most bars.

It's sitting in a bar having a beer after work, mostly talking shop. Happens everywhere.

It's sitting in Cowboy surrounded by Lovely half naked women drinking Happy Hour

Spot The Difference

It's sitting in a bar having a beer after work, mostly talking shop. Happens everywhere.

It's sitting in Cowboy surrounded by Lovely half naked women drinking Happy Hour

Spot The Difference

Touchy-feeley ones.

Pre-internet, Cowboy could be a good night out, even the small outside bars where that new tower is (Exchange Tower?) on the corner of Asoke could be fun. But now, everybody knows about it and greed and neon lights have taken over.

Still if that rings your bells, go and enjoy. wink.png

whistling.gif Do you remember the Thermae and/or Washington Square?

Ah Wild Country. 500b would go along way. They'd go home with a full belly, bless 'em.

So I've been told.

Aha... those were the days, when all the girls knew you by name and they wai you on entering

the establishment, and all wanted to sit by you hoping you take them home, those were

the original girls, well before the tidal wave of Horney Japs has discovered the game

throwing their money around and thus ruining paradise for all of us....

I prefer to do my happy hour drinking in a normal bar.

But there are normal bars all over the world. Drinking in a gogo bar (or as we usually do, sitting outside on the terrace watching the comings and goings) is a uniquely Thai.

Indeed there are. But I live in Bangkok. And I prefer my beer without a view of a fat middle-aged German pawing at a teenager.

But there are normal bars all over the world. Drinking in a gogo bar (or as we usually do, sitting outside on the terrace watching the comings and goings) is a uniquely Thai.

Indeed there are. But I live in Bangkok. And I prefer my beer without a view of a fat middle-aged German pawing at a teenager.

Ah! So you're familiar with my colleague Fritz!

Ah! So you're familiar with my colleague Fritz!

Probably Not

He just goes to the wrong bars