Translation Help Needed

Bunnigal

Hey all :D

Some help needed here.

I'm looking for a not-so-expensive sworn translators (a company with sworn translators preferably) in Bangkok area to translate some documents in Dutch to English.

Any? :o

Thanks in advance

xxBunnigalxx

Just ask your embassy they will give you an adress for sure( if you ask the belgian or netherland embassy)I know there is one in the Sathorn-Silom area but don't know the correct adress.

Thanks basjke, will try :D

Some help needed here.

I'm looking for a not-so-expensive sworn translators (a company with sworn translators preferably) in Bangkok area to translate some documents in Dutch to English.

Thanks in advance

xxBunnigalxx

Just ask your embassy they will give you an adress for sure( if you ask the belgian or netherland embassy)I know there is one in the Sathorn-Silom area but don't know the correct adress.

Some help needed here.

Thanks in advance

xxBunnigalxx

Hi, what kind of documents need translation? send me a PM (in Dutch or English) with details if you like. Can do Dutch to English to Thai as well, including the official stamp required for legalising documents.