Did I read this right? 90 reporting at 7-11?

This April fool's day joke is like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going and going. Believe this one has lasted longer than another Thaivisa April fool's day joke where a law was passed prohibiting foreign men over the age of fifty from marrying a Thai woman. biggrin.png

• Like 1

This April fool's day joke is like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going and going. Believe this one has lasted longer than another Thaivisa April fool's day joke where a law was passed prohibiting foreign men over the age of fifty from marrying a Thai woman. biggrin.png

That's true in Cambodia.

Absolutely a top April fools joke.

Maybe it will rise to the level of an urban myth.

Expats get used to believe that everything can be done at 7/11.

Marriage? Divorce? Why queue at the district office, go to 7/11 cheesy.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ

Absolutely a top April fools joke.

Maybe it will rise to the level of an urban myth.

Expats get used to believe that everything can be done at 7/11.

Marriage? Divorce? Why queue at the district office, go to 7/11 cheesy.gif

yep, and since most 7/11 have three counters, one will be used for normal purchases, one for marriage/divorce and one for governement stuff like 90d, exentions and DL...

Heard from normally unreliable sources that they are currently struggling with the queue numbering systems and the minimum purchase requirements for the marriage parties to be held outside... but local Wat already agreed to provide the 9 monks for weddings tongue.png

A good April Fools but how great would it be if you could actually do 90 day reporting at 7/11. Think of the convenience!

Isn't it more convenient to do it from your home using your computer?

Indeed it is, but a significant number of immigration offices aren't doing the on-line process yet, even if you get a 'pending' notification from the reporting site.

Best to call your office to check they are doing it.

A good April Fools but how great would it be if you could actually do 90 day reporting at 7/11. Think of the convenience!

Isn't it more convenient to do it from your home using your computer?

For me it isn't because my local immigration office isn't yet included in the online 90 day reporting.

Also, unless it has recently changed, I believe that you can only do 90 day reporting on Internet Explorer but I use MAC and don't have access to a Windows PC or laptop.

Whereas I have a 7/11 about two minutes from my house.

Edited by pinkpanther99