The single most troublesome object in Thailand

Thai girls have specially designed radar to detect a single hair.

They also have technics they employ to find them.
Sweeping my condo room is the first thing they do.
Then, check the bed and couch.

Next is the bathroom.

The final straw for me was when I introduced my then gf to my good thai (just-a-girl)friend. I was seriously considering not doing it..but, my friend said, why not, nothing to hide and she wanted to meet the gf anyway... BIG mistake... way to much jealousy and way too much other stuff to mention...anyway, 3 days later the gf yells out to me, "who's hair?" I had to remind the rockhead that 3 days earlier she was sitting in my room talking with my friend...

That gf didn't last much after that, just way too much jealousy.

Now the joke is when I point at an imaginary hair and I say, "who's hair?"... it still makes me laugh...

post-172772-0-32709400-1430996468_thumb.

my temporary auburn haired missus preens herself chimp-like at least 3 times a day

the only troublesome thing to me is that I have to 'weekly' use the drain plunger in the bathroom basin and shower

why do they want so much to have the Light hair? when it is a root to the problem

Later on in life they'll have all the blonde hairs they would now die for (if they have any left by then)

but the silver ones (today) scare them girls out of their undies

Edited by tifino

Before inviting the next gf over, why not pluck your own public hairs and leave them all over the place. When she picks one up to complain, drop your pants and challenge her to compare and match.

Just for fun.

You're welcome.

T

well if they all have long dark hair how would they ever be able to tell the difference?

oh, believe me they can tell the difference!

back home it was perfume on clothes and bed sheets i had to be careful about... rolleyes.gif

well if they all have long dark hair how would they ever be able to tell the difference?

back home it was perfume on clothes and bed sheets i had to be careful about... rolleyes.gif

Yes they have some kind of genetic supernatural ability to tell the difference between their hair and someone else's hair.

Yes they have some kind of genetic supernatural ability to tell the difference between their hair and someone else's hair.

Nah, nothing like that. They just do that to razz you, there's no hair there even.

It's the guilty look on your face and the feeble excuses that give you away!

Then she's got you by the short and curlies!!

I take it you don't do your laundry very often ?

Thai woman are Unique and beautiful. Thai women are the most beautiful in the world. I left Thailand with US Air Force in 1973 after being in-country for 6 months. I came back after 41 years. Thai women are one of the reasons I came back. Yes, Thai women are crazy, but, no other woman from any other country knows how to tend to a man like a Thai woman does. My Thai girlfriend walks me across the street by my hand, that feels great. She feeds me. She's funny. YES, Thai women are CRAZY, but they are the BEST.

Thai women are notoriously jealous....I get the "Oh I just wanted to say hi" Line messages at anywhere from 7:30 Pm to 9 PM...just to check if I am in a position to answer...... I guess it's just part of the deal.

So all along Ive been thinking it was just my wife who was a hair detective!

She has the diagnosed psychological condition "morbid Jealousy".

Google it on Wikipedia and yes has the lot.

Maybe she's quit searching the car passenger head rest but I

was astounded years ago when she announced the discovery of a long black hair.

Embarrisngly she concluded it was her own and I asure you all there was/is still no possibility of any one else.

A friend once described her as her loving me and our marriage but the way she was trying to protect this was potentially destroying it.

Another friend said I cant prove I'm being faithful nor prove I'm being un-faithful.

Discovered a way to defuse the third degree questioning as to why I was held up even as little as 30 minutes;-

by telling her I've been visiting 16 of my girl friends and tomorrow all my boyfriends.

Not so funny, just ridiculous but hey guys it works ! and the good outweighs the bad. (mostly).

A friend of mine who lived in HK had a flat in BKK for 'business' reasons. One day he was going back to HK and was to meet his wife and friends at the ShaTin racetrack. He and his Thai Mia Noi scrupulously cleaned the apartment picking up all the long hairs etc before he left. He only had a carry-on bag which he took with him to the races. After lunch the party decided to go to the paddock so my friend reached into his bag for his passport which he did not want to leave. The bag was on the floor between him and his wife, and inside he found a thin lady's Cartier style belt. Furious and scared he got up and went to the bathroom and shoved the belt in the rubbish.

When they got home he was heading to the bathroom when his wife opened his bag and said 'have you seen my new belt?' - he kept on walking !!!

I agree from memory those kittens are fascinated by hair and clipping your nails etc its very cute I do miss them.

Humans are primates. Grooming each other is a common primate trait. Like chimps looking for fleas on another chimp. Even farang women do it but admittedly, not as much as Thai women.

whistling.gif

They all do not have long dark hair.

Not exactly. Some Thai girls have very fine hair, almost like silk, where as other have very thick hair. And of course I would think that maybe 80% is not "Thai black", but various shades of brown (and dark honey blonde), care of the most popular of all pooying pastimes, the weekly visit to the salon.

I have to laugh though, if my Thai wife of 34 years does find a "unknown" hair on a shirt whatever, she just points it out and shakes her head, and I of course just shrug. Been there before.

I'm with bheard. They don't have to find a stray hair. They can tell by your reaction to them claiming they did...

Run, don't walk away if she brings home a pet duck.

Edited by impulse

Take this from 8.395 days of LOS experience: The girls that are super jealous, checking for hairs, etc. are the ones who would be the first to voluntarily jump into your best friend's bed! Their very own mindset is mirrored by their actions! My advise - get rid of her!

If she is not your live-in, don't put up with it, she has no call on your previous trysts. If she is your live-in, why bring other girls there if you don't want the third degree. Seems you have a problem with inexperience.

I bet if you watched Thai soap operas the hair idea would be used with boring regularity. Thats probably where they learnt it from.

If a girl smiles at me and I smile back I am in trouble. They are just being friendly but my wife thinks they are all after me.

They loose a lot of hair dont they? One date came out of my bathroom making a comment " lot of hair in there", im positive ex TGF left it all over the place to deter her possible rivals to hang around.