New name for "Thai Visa Forum"

It's time to update the name of this forum.

"Thai Visa" is, well, misleading since if you don't know the site already, it appears to be a forum about visas, which actually makes up an almost infinitesimal part of the content of the site.

Here are two idea to get the ball rolling:

Thai Chat Fart

How Much You Say?

I vote for Thai Visa. The name is perfect already.

Maybe the tunnel-sighted or narrow minded only think as a "visa" into Thailand. Such as you would get from Immigration or prior to entry. That is narrow minded thinking..... Why do I think " Thai Visa" , the name is perfect, well it does just that .... It gives you entry into Thailand mentally and into all aspects of Thai and Thailand. Physically you need a piece of paper, a Visa, to get into the borders of the country. But with this forum, Thai VISA, you get entry into much more than just physical entry. You get into all type of aspects and ways of life as seen and interpreted by folks from all over the world......

Thai Visa....... excellent choice of names JMHO

I vote for Thai Visa. The name is perfect already.

Maybe the tunnel-sighted or narrow minded only think as a "visa" into Thailand. Such as you would get from Immigration or prior to entry. That is narrow minded thinking..... Why do I think " Thai Visa" , the name is perfect, well it does just that .... It gives you entry into Thailand mentally and into all aspects of Thai and Thailand. Physically you need a piece of paper, a Visa, to get into the borders of the country. But with this forum, Thai VISA, you get entry into much more than just physical entry. You get into all type of aspects and ways of life as seen and interpreted by folks from all over the world......

Thai Visa....... excellent choice of names JMHO

Well I kind of support your idea. How ever you seem to have forgot it gives space for mindless Thai bashing. It would be nice if there was a way to make it a forum for people actually living in Thailand with one for questions from people not living here. Also if they had a list of the various different forums available. It would be in alphabetical order and see what other forums it had available to follow.

as it is you have to read two or three ads to every forum you are trying to find.