EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

Monreal deal blocked by Arsenal, Tottenham's Stambouli agrees terms with PSG - Wednesdays top transfer stories

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/monreal-deal-blocked-by-arsenal-tottenhams-stambouli-agrees-terms-with-psg--wednesdays-top-transfer-stories-10391885.html

I love it. Invent a fake deal story. Then the next day, when nothing has happened, invent an "Arsenal block deal" story.

cheesy.gif

I think this summer is the worst I've ever encountered. "Liverpool dealt blow as target says he doesn't want to. Play for Liverpool" turns out he says he wants to stay where he is and was never a Liverpool target.

It's not even journalism anymore

Journalism doesn't exist any more.

It's all about Hit Count.

You knocked off yet?

This city is empty, well the streets are. <deleted> if i'm hanging around, off for some moonshine and settle in to Day 1 at Lords1

Edited by BangrakBob

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Monreal deal blocked by Arsenal, Tottenham's Stambouli agrees terms with PSG - Wednesdays top transfer stories

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/monreal-deal-blocked-by-arsenal-tottenhams-stambouli-agrees-terms-with-psg--wednesdays-top-transfer-stories-10391885.html

I love it. Invent a fake deal story. Then the next day, when nothing has happened, invent an "Arsenal block deal" story.

cheesy.gif

I think this summer is the worst I've ever encountered. "Liverpool dealt blow as target says he doesn't want to. Play for Liverpool" turns out he says he wants to stay where he is and was never a Liverpool target.

recent one that bakes my noodle is player X has started following player Y on twitter ergo he must be moving to that club. it's surreal. it was a lot easier when we just had ceefax and teletext.

cheesy.gif

recent one that bakes my noodle is player X has started following player Y on twitter ergo he must be moving to that club. it's surreal. it was a lot easier when we just had ceefax and teletext.

yeah and like Benteke "favourited" a tweet yesterday and next thing he is off to United. Twitter goes in to meltdown and his agent had to come out say it was an "accidental favourite"

About 3-4 years go Twitter was great for transfer news, now it is an overload of , wave after wave of .

Coupla hours but I've got Sky Ashes in the office.

Them home to pack and off to LoS tonight, up the front on QR.

smile.png

Aaaah you lucky bastardos...EID in the compound, with a mithering toddler and a wife up the duff...living the dream!! biggrin.png

Lets hope his achilles tendon doesn't play up.

At today's prices 22-25 Million tops!

He's just a lower league centre forward, who happened to be Villa's only goalscorer.

But anyway, good luck the Sterling thing was shittty.

He's just a lower league centre forward, who happened to be Villa's only goalscorer.

he scored 49 goals in 101 games for aston villa. he's not just a lower league centre forward. that's a hell of a record in a team that set up defensively and was battling relegation.

and every player is overpriced now because of the new TV money.

Seems to be divided opinions on this ups, fans and ex-pros.

If you look at his stats though, they aren't half bad. 46 goals in 102 appearances (in that region) for a team that largely was not set up to attack and struggled against relegation. He looked good under Sherwood.

I haven't seen enough of him, but when he played LFC he played well.

Chelsea have finalised a £6.3m deal for Brazilian teenager Kenedy although the transfer has yet to be officially announced.

The former Fluminense forward has travelled with the club party to Montreal and compatriot Oscar posted a picture on Instagram of the Blues new boy with the greeting: 'Welcome this new stage of your life'.

Tottenham have made an £8million move for Chelsea winger Victor Moses.

Moses, 24, spent last season on loan at Stoke and was fared out to Liverpool for the one before that, but wants to return to London - where he grew up and began his pro career with Crystal Palace.

Some serious ambition at Spurs...

City are going to bid £10million with £45million add ons tongue.png

Moses, 24, spent last season on loan at Stoke and was fared out to Liverpool for the one before that, but wants to return to London - where he grew up and began his pro career with Crystal Palace.

By 2018 we'll have the best and the second biggest stadium in the country. It'll be a very different story when we are pulling in the revenues from 61000. We already have the best academy. What you lot got?

Exactly Bob, so button it! And good luck with Benteke btw. Can't see him being much better than Lambert, Super Mario and Borini to be honest.

Where exactly do you draw the line between ambition and buying square pegs to ram into round holes?

Bob, probably best not to comment on something until it's actually happened otherwise you just look silly biggrin.png

By 2018 we'll have the best and the second biggest stadium in the country. It'll be a very different story when we are pulling in the revenues from 61000. We already have the best academy. What you lot got?

Exactly Bob, so button it! And good luck with Benteke btw. Can't see him being much better than Lambert, Super Mario and Borini to be honest.

Where exactly do you draw the line between ambition and buying square pegs to ram into round holes?

Can I have some of what you are smoking Carms?biggrin.png

League's wouldn't format...but < 21 Tiny Totts finished 9th (out of 12) and <18 they managed 8th....out of 8
Edited by wilai

Catch of the Day!

Can I have some of what you are smoking Carms?biggrin.png

League's wouldn't format...but < 21 Tiny Totts finished 9th (out of 12) and <18 they managed 8th....out of 8

Let me help you...

post-102811-0-01957800-1437113949_thumb.

post-102811-0-68463800-1437113960_thumb.

Edited by BangrakBob

Luving it with Benteke Carms, Dont know if you've heard of it but apparently players under 27 can and do make a full recovery from severe ligement damage, get it after 27 aka shearer they lose a yard or so of pace. theres about as much chance of benteke being 24 as pigs

Flyimg . And cant see lambert changing his style to suit, all things being equal maybe benteke will go one better than carroll lambert balloteli ect ect and put a final nail in lamberts coffin?

rijit

Edited by rijit

Luving it with Benteke Carms, Dont know if you've heard of it but apparently players under 27 can and do make a full recovery from severe ligement damage, get it after 27 aka shearer they lose a yard or so of pace. theres about as much chance of benteke being 24 as pigs

Flyimg . And cant see lambert changing his style to suit, all things being equal maybe benteke will go one better than carroll lambert balloteli ect ect and put a final nail in lamberts coffin?

rijit

The slow lads haven't quite realized that i was talking about our academy as a "facility" Sounds like desperation! And that was the only retort!

I think the Benteke purchase, if Rodgers driven which you'd expect, will be the end of him. And Lambert a bust flush.

rijit

Lambert is probably sucking on a cocktail in Caribbean, I doubt he gives a &lt;deleted&gt;...

rijit

The slow lads haven't quite realized that i was talking about our academy as a "facility" Sounds like desperation! And that was the only retort!

I think the Benteke purchase, if Rodgers driven which you'd expect, will be the end of him. And Lambert a bust flush.

Sorry we were talking about football teams ambitions, not architects and civil engineers. Do you get a trophy for the best academy facilities in the world. I guess they're buying your shirts in Australia with a Facility Trophy on the back and a gold star clap2.gif

Bob....stop copying Eedgits posts...it's not time for my kid's English lesson yetsmile.png

but while we are on...&lt;deleted&gt; is he on about? Benteke was born in December 1990...so is 24 years of age...I do hope he is not being racist regarding a black guy's facial appearance? Bannable offence I would have thoughtgiggle.gif ...."pigs flyimg?????There's one for my lad to puzzle over after schoolbiggrin.png