Reply From Immigration About Message to Contact Your Office When Trying To Do Online 9O Day Reports

I went yesterday to Jomtien. I could not get any answer as to why I cannot report online. I asked to see the information that they had on me, so that maybe I could get it corrected. She said that she could not get any information, all the information was at the "head office" Interestingly tho, if I want to do it by mail, all I need to do is mail in the barcode. If I do it in person, I have to bring my passport and the barcode piece of paper. So I am required to bring ID if I go in person, but by mail, no ID of any kind is required.

• Like 1

it would be good if other people with same problem would contact their local office to see what they get for a reply.

I have made a spread sheet that is posted on the online reporting website as contract (contact) public on google sheets that has up to date email addresses on it for all offices. They begin with the district number the office is in on the right side of the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1esSS3zzUSFbbNCLw-AhKE8OObxPCn-NIKRKJmSqvrcI/edit#gid=1618525519

Joe, I'm amazed that you got any reply at all -- even more so, a reply written in understandable English that actually sounds like it was written by a real person who actually read your question! Good on whomever actually took the time to answer you in such a helpful and polite manner.

Meanwhile, in looking at your linked document above for Immigration contact info, am I correct, there is no email listed for the main BKK Dist 1 Immigration Office?

"If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed."

Please tell me it is a joke blink.png

• Like 1

it would be good if other people with same problem would contact their local office to see what they get for a reply.

I have made a spread sheet that is posted on the online reporting website as contract (contact) public on google sheets that has up to date email addresses on it for all offices. They begin with the district number the office is in on the right side of the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1esSS3zzUSFbbNCLw-AhKE8OObxPCn-NIKRKJmSqvrcI/edit#gid=1618525519

Joe, I'm amazed that you got any reply at all -- even more so, a reply written in understandable English that actually sounds like it was written by a real person who actually read your question! Good on whomever actually took the time to answer you in such a helpful and polite manner.

Meanwhile, in looking at your linked document above for Immigration contact info, am I correct, there is no email listed for the main BKK Dist 1 Immigration Office?

You could try this one. [email protected] Organization wise Chaeng Wattana falls under division 3.

So that shows that a computer is only as good as the operator that put/or in this case Not put the update info in the computer,,,,It should Not matter in what year you entered Thailand ,,They should have the number of your entry card on computer file,,

Yes, I will give it a try and if it works...great.

If not, a little ride on my bike, fortunately I am not too far from Jomtiem immigration.

Good attitude!

Never have quite understood all the adversity regarding the "90 Day Report" is? Is it really that big of a pain in the ass for some of you to appear at an Immigration Office every 90 days?

If you live an hour or more from an Immigration Office...so what. You made the choice to live, where you live.

Make a day of it...drive to town in the morning, do your report, get some shopping done, have a meal, drive back home. Or, spend the night before or after. IMO, easy.

For me, I will continue to make an appearance every 90 days. It's worked well since I first got my first "Retirement Visa" back in 2003.

Plus, I don't trust the Thais to get their IT act together anytime in the near future. IMO.

" I am in Chumphon and when I bring up the page it is not live, so can click into the system."

Why am I having a problem with understanding this comment ?

Edited by nzexpat

Great post by the OP, thanks for sharing.

Love the 'ashamed' bit. Kudos to the staff member at immigration for actually taking the time to send a personal response to try and explain the situation.

I think it is still early days for the new system. My guess is that it will improve in time, and the fact there is a system for online reporting at all in 2015 is a positive step

• Like 1

Can not click into the system.

Did you remember to check the box "I have read and fully understand the above terms and agree to accept them" at the bottom of the conditions (you have to scroll down to see the box)?

Sophon

Lucky guys to get into the system.

I changed my browser etc, go through the Immi official site, click on online reporting - and get a blank page with Immi letterhead and nowhere to go.

Maybe entry is dependent on where your ISP is located (Phuket)?

I was doing paperless notifications in Patong then they reverted to a fistfull of copies.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I changed my browser etc, go through the Immi official site, click on online reporting - and get a blank page with Immi letterhead and nowhere to go.

I was doing paperless notifications in Patong then they reverted to a fistfull of copies.

I can assure you that the system works in Phuket.

My report was made on May 6 and approved less than 24 hours later.

Try accessing the site via the Phuket Immigration website .

http://www.phuketimmigration.go.th/main.php

Use the Internet Explorer Browser.

NB

Just check for you ! The page opens without any problem ! smile.png

Edited by nzexpat
  • Like 1

This is the direct link to the page that you need.

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Then follow Tywais procedures, pinned in the Chiang Mai Forum.

NOTE - You can only apply online from 7-15 days before expiration of your current 90 day report.

1. Connect to http://extranet.immi...7/TM47Action.do

a. They specify IE only but if you copy/paste the URL, not clicking on the above URL, it works. Or item b below, and then clicking on the link will work.

b. Better way though is to use a User Agent for Chrome or Firefox and it will emulate IE. For FF IE Tab V2 for Chrome either User-Agent Switcher for Chrome or User Agent Swticher. Safari has the ability built in.

2. You will see the below page. On the right side scroll all the way down with the horizontal scroll bar and click on the terms agreement check box then Accept.

post-566-0-18434700-1428824036_thumb.jpg

xpost-566-0-67455800-1428824043_thumb.jp

You will see a menu which is self explanatory.

xpost-566-0-30691300-1428822104_thumb.jp

Select the first option and complete the 4 stages.

If successful you will get a 'pending' notice.

• Like 2

Which means I need to do border hop to if I want to do online reporting. Not good at all.

I don't see anything wrong with a little trip across the border, ubonjoe, especially since you'll only have to do it once. If you haven't left Thailand since 2008, you could probably use a change of scenery. :)

Which means I need to do border hop to if I want to do online reporting. Not good at all.

I don't see anything wrong with a little trip across the border, ubonjoe, especially since you'll only have to do it once. If you haven't left Thailand since 2008, you could probably use a change of scenery. smile.png

It is not a problem to do a border hop if I wanted to. I could leave early morning, stop at immigration in Phibun to get my re-entry permit and then go the additional 30 kilometers to the border crossing in Chong Mek and be back home in the afternoon.

I don't need to leave the country to have a change of scenery. Just did that by doing a family trip here in the country.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

NOTE - You can only apply online from 7-15 days before expiration of your current 90 day report.

I am getting the dreaded message as per the OP

No reply from Udon Thani Immigration --- What a surprise! No one, I know of, have successfully completed an online report in this area to date but at least they got to the Pending situation. I tried anyway.

Looks like I may be stuck with mailed 90 day reports forever. I leave the country twice a year so it's only one report between departures. New TM6 card on arrival so no current 90 day report!

Edited by bdenner

I don't see anything wrong with a little trip across the border, ubonjoe, especially since you'll only have to do it once. If you haven't left Thailand since 2008, you could probably use a change of scenery. smile.png

I do when it will cost me 2,500 baht in Immigration fees plus transport.

Just because they are incapable of setting up a system that actually works.

This system seems to work fine for people have moved around the globe a little. I'd say it's worth one trip across the border to get into the system as it will likely be the last time.

2,500 baht in immigration fees? I never pay anything when coming in and out of Thailand on a year-to-year extension. Perhaps you refer to the re-entry permit. I always keep a current multiple re-entry permit in my passport, and cannot imagine living in Thailand without one. Just as I find it hard to imagine that someone could avoid all international travel for seven years.

Edited by SpoliaOpima

The 2500 baht is 1000 baht for a single re-entry permit and a Lao visa on arrival.

I can assure you that many people stay here for many years without having a need to leave.

Since I started getting extensions I have not gotten a re-entry permit.

I see no reason for a person to get a multiple re-entry permit unless they plan on doing a good deal of travel. For most a single re-entry permit is enough as a seance of security in case they needed to leave in a hurry.

Knowing that I can get a re-entry permit 24 hours a day at either airport in Bangkok is enough for me.

• Like 2

The 2500 baht is 1000 baht for a single re-entry permit and a Lao visa on arrival.

I can assure you that many people stay here for many years without having a need to leave.

Since I started getting extensions I have not gotten a re-entry permit.

I see no reason for a person to get a multiple re-entry permit unless they plan on doing a good deal of travel. For most a single re-entry permit is enough as a seance of security in case they needed to leave in a hurry.

Knowing that I can get a re-entry permit 24 hours a day at either airport in Bangkok is enough for me.

Fair enough. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I entered the kingdom in July 2013 ... was it to late or to early?

I have to register until July 28 ... almost 16 days left ...

Cant register online ... Not IE, not CHROME, not FIREFOX.

Got several messages ... from contact the Immigration ... to captcha password (see attached) ... TailBiter

All the date where filled in correctly, just white overlaid for privacy!

Anyone have an idea ... otherwise I'll step in at date ... as usual.

Thanks

post-54706-0-10417800-1436677352_thumb.j

post-54706-0-27442800-1436677399_thumb.j

It could be your entry date.

Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry? That can also be problem.

The captcha message could be an expired one. When you type in the correct one you get acceptrd to the right of where you enter it.

Try again when you are within the 15 to 7 day window before your report date to do the application.

With the new website address you need an extension for Chrome or Firefox to complete the application.

On Chrome I kept getting the IE needed message as I tried to fill in the info. I installed the IE Tab extension and it eliminated the problem.

IE Tab is also available for Firefox.

UBONJOE ...

I've got a new passport at 03.01.2013 and entered the kingdom at Mukdahan on feet at 02.07.2013

The captcha i do several times and happen all the time again. The system did always say "valid" on the right side.

Right now it seams that the HP down ... I checked via ... www.ISUP.ME

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Thanks for the tip.

Right now I added the IE Extension from Google store and will try tomorrow. Possible I am too early. Laugh

I'll keep you informed ... Thank you very much and have a good day.

Kind regards

I could not do online report. my last entry dec 2014 with old passport.

its just the system what is not working. they should bring some indian programmer and this software works in 1 day for sure.

Maybe I have met 10 people here in korat. none could do online report.

Sorry for hi-jacking the topic,

But maybe someone has contacts of people who developed TM47 reporting system? I found a security breach and need to report it to them.

Difficult to give advice. Call 1111 or 1178? Other than that, I have noticed that government agencies take swift action on something when news about it goes viral on social media, eg Facebook, Twitter, etc, but if it is a critical comment about something relating to a government department there is the possibility of getting prosecuted for it under the Computer Crimes Act. Perhaps best to keep mum.

• Like 1