Do most Thai Ladies get plastic surgery?

tuonsai

"

"Do most Thai Ladies get plastic surgery?"

I do not know much about your bargirls in Pattaya.

But if you are asking about real Thai ladies in the real Thailand, the answer is no.

There are verym any very beautiful Thai women who are 100% natural.

If bargirls are all you know...you should get out and discover the real Thailand.

Seems you do not know much at all, but most if not all 'HIS" bar girls in Pattaya come from "YOUR" villages in Isaan

And sorry to tell you, Isaan is NOT real Thailand nor are the lady's living there are REAL Thai.

There is a good reason why they do not speak Thai but Isaan, mix of Thai/Lao or Thai/Khmerthumbsup.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate paid for a eye job for his wife,,, now she wants to have a reverse operation, She is apparantly fedup with being called Farang,and a Round Eyed Bacon And Egg Eater.

... but not an open-mouth-eater anymore

My mate paid for a eye job for his wife,,, now she wants to have a reverse operation, She is apparantly fedup with being called Farang,and a Round Eyed Bacon And Egg Eater.

... but not an open-mouth-eater anymore

Sorry tif I am not quite with you on that one,Must be the hot weather

just watch your missus and family eating at the table.

haven't you ever noticed it..... (it's an asian thing)

but then, it's even more pronounced when watching someone with taut facial skin, trying to fully move their lips and jaws in sync

(but I see your point, as eyes aren't usually involved in the chewing process)

Edited by tifino

YES It reminds me of overhearing two Thai woman at a plastic surgens. One said to the other,,,Did you know a man can tell how big it is ,by the size of your mouth.

The other woman answered,,, with tightly pressed lipps Wreally

When did you take a stroll last time in a western city and saw "lots" of hot women? I can tell you that the myth of the "tall, blond, blue-eyed sexy woman" in Sweden i just that, a myth. Maybe it was true before i was born but not anymore. But on the other hand in Thailand i can drag my feet around any shopping centre and see quite a few very good looking women. But then again, i have a severe case of yellow fever.

Not sure whre you hang, but there's No shortage of prime gash in SoCal.

Head to America and see all the women who have had liposuction, lips augmented, breast work, boob jobs, botox. It isn't just Thailand my friend......

Yes my daughter in Canada is saving up for her 4th go under the knife. She is 55 today and wants to shave off some years. My Thai g/f always talks about the idea but I tell her just leave things the way God or Budda made them. She tells me that Thai girls really want to look Western. I truly love her little pug nose.

Nose jobs are quite common. My sister in law, not rich, had one years ago. I asked my wife how a woman from Chiang Rai, with no western genes looked like that.

Then one day my wife, to my horror and disgust, amusement came home with a bloated face and days of suffering with continual ice packs on her nose. Yes she had done it too. It is the dream job for many Thai ladies and I hate it, along with the bombardment of advertising for skin whitening cream.

Western influence in the media to blame.

My wife looks fine now, but I do not see much difference as she was stunningly beautiful before the silly nose job and is still beautiful with it, I do not notice.

Nose jobs are quite common. My sister in law, not rich, had one years ago. I asked my wife how a woman from Chiang Rai, with no western genes looked like that.

Then one day my wife, to my horror and disgust, amusement came home with a bloated face and days of suffering with continual ice packs on her nose. Yes she had done it too. It is the dream job for many Thai ladies and I hate it, along with the bombardment of advertising for skin whitening cream.

My wife looks fine now, but I do not see much difference as she was stunningly beautiful before the silly nose job and is still beautiful with it, I do not notice.

To be fair, my wife was silly, but careful and her slight change is not obvious; sister in law , like many cheap nose jobs, looks obviously ridiculous.I have a strange hobby, spot the nose job. Any time, anywhere and best fun on Thai television!

They have a South East Asian look, BECAUSE they are from SE Asia ,you expect something different.

regards Worgeordie

If the OP does not think South-East Asian girls are pretty, why is he here? I think there is a higher proportion of natural stunners here than anywhere else I have lived.

They have a South East Asian look, BECAUSE they are from SE Asia ,you expect something different.

regards Worgeordie

If the OP does not think South-East Asian girls are pretty, why is he here? I think there is a higher proportion of natural stunners here than anywhere else I have lived.

To be honest old chap,not everyone comes to thailand for that reason.. I think we have many more stunners ( that are not on the game ) in Europe

regards Worgeordie

If the OP does not think South-East Asian girls are pretty, why is he here?

Because not everybody was lead here by their dick.

My Thai wife never needed any, never wanted any and will never have any. Mother nature made her one of the most beautiful women in Thailand. At least I think so !!!

Think a nose job is reasonably common - the bf had one done- 15000. Must admit could not tell much difference- but he seemed pleased with the result. Also quite a few of his female friends had one done.

The whole concept of trying to look more western / pale skin is all a bit strange- but it is driven by the celebrities / soap stars. Some of them look like they have lived underground all their lives and have turned into an albino cave creature- they are whiter than white. According to the bf it's all fiendish injections from the whitening clinics .

It seems to be getting more extreme- ever see a leading guy in a soap without a straight western nose? Or a Thai female star who actually has even vaguely the colour of the skin they were born with?

Ok on a more serious note.

What do you expect OP?

Non bar girls work 6 days per week, then go home and take care family and kids.

Bar girls live for their pleasure , no responsibilities , sleep all day, party, hair saloon, nails, new clothing, make up.

Of course bar girls would look better, but take any farmer girl , give her long rest, take her shopping and make up makeover and then see who would look better wink.png

Wrong ... many bar girls have the responsibility of providing for their families and children back home and have little pleasure working in the bars other than the fact it provides them with an income!

Most? (more than half?)

Maybe not, but sure its a real big business.

What annoys me is the even bigger usage of skin whiteners.

Facebook is full with thousands of those cheese white silicon filled girls with long straight nose, round eyes, colored contact lenses, curly light hair etc. pp.

All those "promo girls" that see at malls, car shows, promotion stands.

These living dolls are not my type.

The trend is strongly ehanced by all these soapy "actresses" that appear every day on Thai TV.

Rare to find an actress that looks geniously Thai.

there seems to be a large trend of enhancing the size of your eyebrows out here at the moment to.

my sister in-law has just had it done, some kind of henna tattoo that make the size of the eyebrow larger, longer and darker.

seen quite few girls out and about that seem to have gone through the same procedure and even the cosmetic companies are trying to get in on the act, as there are now advertising campaigns all over the place.

Skin whitening and nose jobs is down to the Western influence in the media????? Which media is that? That would presumably be the Thai media, being transmitted and printed by Thais in Thailand. No westerners are telling Thais to get nose jobs or turn themselves white. Thai's are more than capable of being the most horrendous snobs about skin colour without any help from the West. It is the Asian media that has perpetuated this myth about white skin which has been around in Asia for hundreds of years. Last time I looked, western women are busy spraying themselves with fake tan these days.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Most Thais are this or that is your opinion fool.

My wife is thinking of a surgery to make her look less pretty as she may be confused with a high class prostitute. Hihi you're an idiot mate!!!![emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

When did you take a stroll last time in a western city and saw "lots" of hot women? I can tell you that the myth of the "tall, blond, blue-eyed sexy woman" in Sweden i just that, a myth. Maybe it was true before i was born but not anymore. But on the other hand in Thailand i can drag my feet around any shopping centre and see quite a few very good looking women. But then again, i have a severe case of yellow fever.

The trouble with Swedish women is that even if they are slim and pretty when young they invariably grow into female versions of Mr Cube. I guess that is why there are so many Swedish men in Thailand.