New Dns For Ipstar

george

The folks at IPstar are telling me that they want users to change the name server settings (DNS) to 202.183.255.10 and 202.183.255.11

I had trouble with IPstar all day today, and was of course forced to call them to get the new settings. W*nkers!

Guest IT Manager

Yes, they are essentially still living in trees.

The DNS they have given are as usual not as good as the ones I have always recommended though they are in the same group, 202.183.255.20/202.183.255.21

They always work since locknuts don't actually control them.

Serge be a little careful about changing as you dont have their original recommendations, you have mine already.

Serge be a little careful about changing as you dont have their original recommendations, you have mine already.

IT,

Have not changed the DNS. The recommeded DNS you gave me is working just fine, thanks.

Serge

I got upset that they are changing the DSN without notifying us, that the speed was not what it should be (I was getitng 200/76kbps this morning) and the fact that I still cannot get to their usage database/website. I sent an email to them in which I cc'd the CEO Dr Dumrong Kasemset (Thaicom). Hopefully this will get the desired results. :o

No! Sorry, I cannot you guys his email.