Thing you'll never do twice in Thailand

krisb

1. Rent a Jet Ski

2. Para glide in Pattaya after seeing an African Woman dropped into the power lines.

3. Tell a Bar Girl she is a Lady Boy (turns out she wasn't and was she mad!!)whistling.gif

Dropped her into power lines! I shouldn't laugh at that butcheesy.gif

am still laughing and I read it a hour ago.

I wasn't going to laugh but you made me.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While out driving and passing a petrol station feel the urge for a shit come on and think " I'm OK I'll hang on til the next one"

and

Go on a car journey without at least a couple of bog rolls in the car.

A few years back I stopped at a PTT for a dump and went to the adjacent 7 11 for some bog roll. Massive queue at the till with my stomach churning and the mantra of " I'm goimg to crap my pants in front of everyone" running through my head. Paid for the roll, tiptoed my way to the toilet as running wasn't an option and got there just in time. And I do mean just.

While out driving and passing a petrol station feel the urge for a shit come on and think " I'm OK I'll hang on til the next one"

and

A few years back I stopped at a PTT for a dump and went to the adjacent 7 11 for some bog roll. Massive queue at the till with my stomach churning and the mantra of " I'm goimg to crap my pants in front of everyone" running through my head. Paid for the roll, tiptoed my way to the toilet as running wasn't an option and got there just in time. And I do mean just.

Wouldn't this be best kept to yourself?

Trust any Thai, no matter how long or well I've known them.

Trust any expat no matter how long or well I've known them. smile.png

Obviously you both have your reasons but that's a bit sad because there's lots of honest normal people out there.

Obviously you both have your reasons but that's a bit sad because there's lots of honest normal people out there.

Of course! smile.png

In fact I was not very honest, since it was for the contrast, not a feeling, since I do not know or have anything to do with a single expat, I even have not talked to an expat for months, as far as the Thais are concerned my past experiences were only positive, so no bad memories at all. (Until nowwink.png )

Of course! smile.png

In fact I was not very honest, since it was for the contrast, not a feeling, since I do not know or have anything to do with a single expat, I even have not talked to an expat for months, as far as the Thais are concerned my past experiences were only positive, so no bad memories at all. (Until nowwink.png )

Wow not even talked to an expat for months is an achievement mate.

Do you find that causes a kind of cabin fever? I assume you mean not talking to any expats means you are out in the village somewhere like Issan?

and

Wouldn't this be best kept to yourself?

I'm a sharing sort of bloke :)

Allways keep my whits about me when walking down the road, last time a African lady landed on my back..

Yeaa, I hate when that happens to melaugh.png

I can tolerate Thai ladies landing on my back but I draw the line on African ladiestongue.png

​PS: please expand a little more on the African ladies landing on your back problem,