Thailand celebrates 'supportive' relationship with North Korea

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes all you can do is hang your head with disbelief.

Seriously, we're now celebrating relations with the most bizarre authoritarian and all round bat shit crazy regime? I'm almost ready to celebrate fixing deck chair and taxi scams, helluva lot less crazy!

Dislike them all you want, but there is nothing crazy at all about the D.P.R.K. leadership. They know exactly what they are doing.

Mass murder = psychopath = crazy. At least in my book.

Bush

Obama

Churchill

have killed lot more people (including civilians women, children) than the crazy one in NK.

Yes just imagine if Churchill hadn't killed all those nice people. The entire Jewish nation would have been destroyed. Hitler would have ruled the world along with a few other despot's.

Best to think before speaking.

Dislike them all you want, but there is nothing crazy at all about the D.P.R.K. leadership. They know exactly what they are doing.

Bush

Obama

Churchill

have killed lot more people (including civilians women, children) than the crazy one in NK.

Yes just imagine if Churchill hadn't killed all those nice people. The entire Jewish nation would have been destroyed. Hitler would have ruled the world along with a few other despot's.

Best to think before speaking.

Funny I thought he was talking about Churchill killing Australians at Gallipoli?

Pyongyang looks clean, much nicer than Bangkok. Traffic's not to bad at peak hour. The weather is milder with a bit of snow in the winter. The girl's are cute.

Might be a good place to retire to if the supreme ruler comes back to planet earth. whistling.gif

post-63954-0-63822200-1432946029_thumb.j

post-63954-0-97116300-1432946061_thumb.j

Sometimes all you can do is hang your head with disbelief.

Seriously, we're now celebrating relations with the most bizarre authoritarian and all round bat shit crazy regime? I'm almost ready to celebrate fixing deck chair and taxi scams, helluva lot less crazy!

Bush

Obama

Churchill

None of these three, a least to my knowledge, ever embarked on a scheme to systematically kill and subjugate it's own citizens through program and policy.

It may be coincidence, or intentionally, that such names as Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Pinochet, Napoleon and other were left off the list.

The "West" is certainly not free from crimes against humanity. I'm certainly not in the position to judge who is more guilty than others or who warrants to be listed as famous or infamous. I leave that controversial subject to those more qualified than myself.

Pyongyang looks clean, much nicer than Bangkok. Traffic's not to bad at peak hour. The weather is milder with a bit of snow in the winter. The girl's are cute.

Might be a good place to retire to if the supreme ruler comes back to planet earth. whistling.gif

attachicon.gifKorean girl.JPG

attachicon.gifPyongyang.JPG

Is this the North Korean traffic cop lady that was sentenced to death for sneezing on the job?

attachicon.gifKorean girl.JPG

attachicon.gifPyongyang.JPG

Is this the North Korean traffic cop lady that was sentenced to death for sneezing on the job?

No, because it didn't happen.

Watch those traffic cops, fellas. They may look cute but the bollocking I got from one for mischievously stepping off the curb that time... Blimey!

How can a celebration happen with a country that is mistreating any human rights!!!!!!!

OK the corruptions systems seem to be very similar!

Shame on Thailand!

I suppose it's the old Asian "face" thing ... don't criticize us. we won't criticize you, as long as you're Asian. coffee1.gif

To add, my understanding is that Thailand is a top destination for escapees from N.K. after the dangerous trek through China, etc.

Then they hope to make it to South Korea and I am not aware, to Thailand's credit, that these people are sent back to N.K. by Thailand.

My understanding is that South Korea pays Thailand a "Processing Fee". The refugees usually enter from China which makes it easier for Thailand to deal with the undocumented refugees. They are then deported to South Korea at South Korea's expense. Much of the risky work in helping the out of country refugees is undertaken by Christian missionaries.

How can a celebration happen with a country that is mistreating any human rights!!!!!!!

OK the corruptions systems seem to be very similar!

Shame on Thailand!

I suppose it's the old Asian "face" thing ... don't criticize us. we won't criticize you, as long as you're Asian. coffee1.gif

To add, my understanding is that Thailand is a top destination for escapees from N.K. after the dangerous trek through China, etc.

Then they hope to make it to South Korea and I am not aware, to Thailand's credit, that these people are sent back to N.K. by Thailand.

My understanding is that South Korea pays Thailand a "Processing Fee". The refugees usually enter from China which makes it easier for Thailand to deal with the undocumented refugees. They are then deported to South Korea at South Korea's expense. Much of the risky work in helping the out of country refugees is undertaken by Christian missionaries.

Too cool. I didn't know that. Bravo to all concerned. Maybe the whole darned country could sneak out some night. I'd help with that. Need to post an address to send the donations. Imagine China and South Korea working together with Thailand.clap2.gif

Okay, now just a minute before we all go "sticking the boot" into the General !

Did any of the Prayut Bashers, happen to notice that this relationship has been in existence for FORTY, yes... 40 YEARS.

So if you're all scratching your rash over the most recently removed PM and her" Dear Brother," why didn't either of them pull-the-pin on the relationship with North Korea?

I personally don't like the fat little chap in North Korea, but come on, get real and stop looking to "sink the boot" into someone who is doing his level best to root out corruption and drag this country into the 21st Century, instead of wallowing around letting every corrupt Cop, Former Cop and/ or Polly, rip off the people they should be serving.

Sweden, Germany and the UK have diplomatic missions in North Korea too. However, they are not celebrating are they.

On the other hand, Russia, China, Laos, Cuba, Pakistan, Palestine all have missions. I'm sure they celebrate with a public execution and some fried cow innards.