Robbery, attempted murder couple arrested in Phuket raid

Lite Beer

Robbery, attempted murder couple arrested in Phuket raid
Eakkapop Thongtub

1432960391_1-org.jpg

Chuwnpit Tongleg, 28, and her husband Anuwat Yensiri were arrested at the Rattana Mansion hotel in Phuket Town yesterday.

PHUKET: A police raid on a hotel room in Phuket Town yesterday (May 29) snared a husband-and-wife couple wanted for robbery and attempted murder in Ratchaburi last weekend.

In her statement to police, Chuwnpit confessed that she, Anuwat and two friends attacked and robbed a man, named only as “Mr Prasert”, in Ratchaburi last Saturday (May 23).

Chuwnpit said she tricked the victim, named only as “Mr Prasert”, by leading him to an isolated area in Wangyen district, where Anuwat and the other two suspects ambushed him.

The gang robbed and assaulted Mr Prasert before taking his gold necklaces and other items.

In the hotel room in Phuket, police found the couple in possession of gold items, includuing necklaces, bracelets, rings and amulets, and a large stack of B1,000 banknotes.

Police also seized a leather bag, a red jewelry pouch and and a notebook marking the sale of other gold items – and a caera and tickets to Phuket Zoo.

Chuwnpit Tongleg, 28, and her husband Anuwat Yensiri were arrested at the Rattana Mansion hotel on Chana Charoen Road at midday.

Chuwnpit and Anuwat were taken to Phuket City police station and charged with the robbery and attempted murder.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/robbery-attempted-murder-couple-arrested-in-phuket-raid-52544.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-05-30

>>Police also seized a leather bag, a red jewelry pouch and and a notebook marking the sale of other gold items – and a camera and tickets to Phuket Zoo.<<Quote

Crime of the century!!

They were in possession of Zoo-tickets!!

the police in Phuket are certainly busy these days arrested a couple for robbery and attempted murder and confiscated gold items and jewellery and a large stack of one thousand baht banknotes I wonder how many /,

A lot of shit happens in Phuket lately

So you think it is shit to arrest robbers?

I assume cookee was talking about the bad things that happen in Phuket from bad people. I see no comment about the police arrest.

This thread is about an arrest in Phuket of a couple who committed a crime elsewhere.

So what is the connection to bad things happening in Phuket lately? Rhetorical question BTW, there is none, he is simply one of those trying to discredit anywhere else but his own place.

A lot of shit happens in Phuket lately

So you think it is shit to arrest robbers?

I assume cookee was talking about the bad things that happen in Phuket from bad people. I see no comment about the police arrest.

This thread is about an arrest in Phuket of a couple who committed a crime elsewhere.

So what is the connection to bad things happening in Phuket lately? Rhetorical question BTW, there is none, he is simply one of those trying to discredit anywhere else but his own place.

Just because this crime was committed elsewhere, doesn't mean there are not a lot of criminals living on Phuket.

In my opinion, due to the terribly corrupt police on Phuket, it actually attracted criminals to the island, because they knew if that got caught, there was a good chance they could buy their way out of it.