Premier League stars' racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Lite Beer

Premier League stars' racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour
23:30, 30 MAY 2015
BY SIMON WRIGHT

BANGKOK: -- It was supposed to be a Premier League club’s end-of-season tour to promote goodwill in the homeland of its proud Thai billionaire owners.

But three of Leicester City’s budding stars blew that apart with a vile orgy in which a local girl was racially abused soon after the team arrived in Bangkok.

As team boss Nigel Pearson prepared for a week of helping to cement ­relationships between the UK and Thailand and boosting his club’s growing Far East fan base, his defender son James, 21, and pals Tom Hopper, a striker, and goalkeeper Adam Smith, 22, had other ideas.

They were busy filming three Thai girls committing depraved sex acts with them in a hotel room.

The swaggering trio then shared the explicit videos with friends back in the UK in which one of the players can be heard calling a woman a “slit eye” while his mates snigger at the racist jibe.

The girls taking part in the orgy were also taunted as “minging” while the naked players – all on the fringe of Leicester’s first team – make other sickening comments about them too explicit to be printed here.

Read More: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-city-racist-orgy-video-5794654

--MIRROR ONLINE 2015-05-31

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An absolute one out of ten. I had to laugh at that. But it's fair to say these lads bar none are complete and utter pipes.. I can't wait to hear the grovelling apology and face saving that'll no doubt kick off imminently. Should be a giggle seeing these clowns start to squirm a bit

It's Thailand, you can do what you want here. Want to make a depraved sex video and hurl racial slurs.....can. Want to solicit children for sex.....can. Want to buy drugs.....can. Doesn't mean that it's right or legal. But, there is money to be make in sex and drugs, so we know it will be overlooked. I love how he government overlooks all of this crap, then will act surprised when it all comes out on social media.

An absolute one out of ten. I had to laugh at that. But it's fair to say these lads bar none are complete and utter pipes.. I can't wait to hear the grovelling apology and face saving that'll no doubt kick off imminently. Should be a giggle seeing these clowns start to squirm a bit

But with prostitution being illegal and a bar filled with girls for rent every 50 meters in tourist areas what do you expect-------scrabble to be played??

A good 50% of travelers will indulge in Thailand, as it attracts tourists with it's prostitute bars in abundance.

These guys from Premier Football are supposed to be here for the Football game, save their sap till they get home----but most of our stars think they ARE super stars, acting --diving on the field----and frolicking off.

But with prostitution being illegal and a bar filled with girls for rent every 50 meters in tourist areas what do you expect-------scrabble to be played??

A good 50% of travelers will indulge in Thailand, as it attracts tourists with it's prostitute bars in abundance.

These guys from Premier Football are supposed to be here for the Football game, save their sap till they get home----but most of our stars think they ARE super stars, acting --diving on the field----and frolicking off.

I don't think anyone cares about the sex (except the UK tabloid press), it's the casual racism towards Asians that's shameful.

Cement relationships between UK and Thailand ?

Leicester is an English team so how many Scots, Welsh and Nth. Irish are in the least bit interested in them ?

How many English fans outside the area are interested too?

morons go to a foreign country and break a few laws and talk a bunch of racist crap, degrade and insult women and then video the whole thing for the world to see (FOREVER) on the internet. arrest warrants should be issued for low IQ's. next.

"The players’ appalling antics with the Thai women could also damage the club’s “strategic, international partnership” with the Tourism Authority of Thailand which had been renewed for a third season.

Its Amazing Thailand branding has appeared on the back of team shirts for the last two years."

Amazing Thailand indeed cheesy.gif

What idiots. You'd think they'd have gotten some sort of guidelines about what and what not to do. Send them home in shame.

It's a terrible world when an adult needs guidelines not to behave in this manner.

What idiots. You'd think they'd have gotten some sort of guidelines about what and what not to do. Send them home in shame.

What is really interesting is that nobody is talking about the fruit not falling far from the tree.

It's Thailand, you can do what you want here. Want to make a depraved sex video and hurl racial slurs.....can. Want to solicit children for sex.....can. Want to buy drugs.....can. Doesn't mean that it's right or legal. But, there is money to be make in sex and drugs, so we know it will be overlooked. I love how he government overlooks all of this crap, then will act surprised when it all comes out on social media.

You are a racist <deleted>.. blame Thais and Thai government for what is purely the disgusting action of three English pieces of crap.

...it sounded like a really good time...but for that immature/ignorant commentary.....possibly lacking in vocabulary...if it wasn't an intended pun...

.....I do not condone it....or their idiocy filming it...and posting it....

....but it makes me wonder about the word 'farang'....and all the other words that we don't know the meanings of.....