Premier League stars' racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Lite Beer

Correct me if I am wrong, but they were not in a go go bar. Unless it was a really shit twin bed hotel themed one.

This is just a total non sequitur that in no way backs up your accusation. Are you seriously suggesting that because these girls didn't stop them filming, they MUST have been provided by management?

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but they were not in a go go bar. Unless it was a really shit twin bed hotel themed one.

This is just a total non sequitur that in no way backs up your accusation. Are you seriously suggesting that because these girls didn't stop them filming, they MUST have been provided by management?

Yes I am!

That is utterly nonsensical. It is adding two to two and obtaining forty seven.

There are a multitude of other possibilities, including 'they didn't care', 'they felt intimidated', and 'they didn't work for places that prohibited photography, and therefore didn't think about it in depth' and as well as multiple reasons why management provided prostitutes would be even more stringent regarding photography and video.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Ok, come out with me and find three girls willing to indulge in Thaibeachlovers rimming.

Be pretty hard, but sure you are up for it.

Bullshit!

If you do not understand the previous English language sentence I wrote, or the prior English language post to that:

Yes I am!

There are a multitude of other possibilities, including 'they didn't care', 'they felt intimidated', and 'they didn't work for places that prohibited photography, and therefore didn't think about it in depth' and as well as multiple reasons why management provided prostitutes would be even more stringent regarding photography and video.

then there is very little hope of you beginning to understand my point of view due to me presenting it in a different manner.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

The 3 Leicester boys were soi dogs or khwai, lower species, but never mind, who fed and still feeds them?

The owners of King Power, who are Thai.

And what have they said about the behaviour of their star dogs since the incident?

Nothing.

Could it be they provided the morsels for their dogs and so have to keep quiet?

• 11 months later...

Leicester City, it's been a whole year. It's good that the club has changed massively since the disgusting episode last year.

Just a reminder, three players took part in a sick orgy, with racist abuse. The sick orgy was filmed, and one of the Leicester players had his bottom (bum) hole licked by somebody. Such depravity must not be tolerated. And Leicester won the title without the men who did this.

Leicester City, it's been a whole year. It's good that the club has changed massively since the disgusting episode last year.

Just a reminder, three players took part in a sick orgy, with racist abuse. The sick orgy was filmed, and one of the Leicester players had his bottom (bum) hole licked by somebody. Such depravity must not be tolerated. And Leicester won the title without the men who did this.

The players who did were not part of the first team and didn't play much, if at all, last season. They were fringe members of the squad.

Oh dear. Another leftist non-article trying to paint a picture of moral righteousness in the name of political correctness in an attempt to project Thai women as some kind of powerless creatures who are being "oppressed" by "colonialist" men from the west.

So a player called a local woman slit eye. Oh my god, her feelings must have been so hurt! NOT!

I wonder what the woman called the players back, maybe "big nose"?

Will there be an article about how the white player's feelings were hurt by an Asian person calling them "big nose"?

Although it's childish and annoying, what can possibly be wrong with pointing out obvious facial features of different ethnic groups?

I hear Thai people constantly talking about big western noses and no article to that effect is ever printed in the Mirror Online with the type of fake moral outrage this article has shown. The only racists here are the ones who are constantly pointing out such things, just like the authors of this bs article. When will they start publishing stories actually worth reading? Or is that too much to ask these days?

Edited by Tomtomtom69

..............."were selling their bodies, dignity and respect for money"........................

Nobody, whether they are prostitutes or not, should have their bodies, dignity or respect abused, no matter who is the buyer and how much money is involved.

I hope all the foreigners in Thailand don't think the same as you. coffee1.gif

If you read the UK press reports, the sex angle is uncontroversial and played up purely for titillation. The "outrage" is about the racism, as professional football paints itself as being free of racist attitudes.

You're lucky not to have seen the uncensored version then. More to this than a racial insult - these 3, one in particular, are proper nasty little abusive pieces of shit. Gone today I hope.

I just listened to the full thing and was shocked to hear what the girls were saying. How his penis was small and flaccid lol

I even got involved on a Thai website saying that if they call us farang and not khon farang and use that such annoying pronoun "mun"(yes the one they use for animals and farang), then how can they complain about getting similar remarks. Thais are the most racist country on earth and this is a joke hearing some Thais complain about racism.

While I don't know what other comments you read on the Thai website, but frankly, I have never seen or heard about any racial controversy being stirred up in Thai media or Thais getting offended like leftists do in our western countries. This news story was only made newsworthy in the Thai press, because the English press made such a deal out of it first. NOT because Thais care what foreigners say about their appearance OUTSIDE of Thailand. Thais couldn't give a shit to be honest. However, nationalists do make a big deal if foreigners say something bad about the country or it's institutions. That has nothing to do with Thai's physical appearance though, which the English article is about.

Thailand after all, doesn't have political correctness and therefore the narrative where white people are the oppressors and Thais are the victims doesn't wash here. In fact, the Thais would be offended by any notion that they could be conceived as "victims" except maybe in the sense that they don't have as much money as some foreigners, but I have never seen them get offended by that.

Thais can be a xenophobic bunch at times, yes. Thais often say racist and controversial things about other non-Thais, be they "farang", black or "dam", Indian or "khaek", middle eastern or Burmese/Vietnamese/Cambodian/Lao etc. such as "farang" have big noses and smell, black people are dirty, ugly (big lips, wide noses) and smell even worse, Indians or khaek emit an offensive odor, middle eastern people have huge noses and smell bad, Burmese/Lao/Cambodians are poor and uncultured and Vietnamese are savages. That's what many Thais actively say about different foreigners and most of the time they feel there's nothing wrong with saying these things.

Personally, I blame the Thai hussies, for enticing such obviously clean-cut lads into such degenerate behaviour - Ha! Ha! Ha! You know someone wise once told me something pertinent, he said you don't pay for sex (something that these very fit, almost famous, young guys could obviously get for free), you pay them to go away afterwards. The interesting thing is that a lot of people insist on the pathetic, sex-pat, retiree, image, whereas in reality, there's a lot of, not so pathetic guys, snapping up the choice Thai women.

morons go to a foreign country and break a few laws and talk a bunch of racist crap, degrade and insult women and then video the whole thing for the world to see (FOREVER) on the internet. arrest warrants should be issued for low IQ's. next.

Quote right, I mean nobody on this site has ever had sex with Thai prostitutes, sorry had 'depraved' sex'

Er, I never had sex with any prostitute (not here not there anywhere) Should I ask the mods to delete my account for being too atypical?

I did have my portion of depraved sex though thumbsup.gif

"Interestingly, the article doesn't say the women are prostitutes, but listening to the way they speak, I'm pretty sure they are."

Talking dirty is not a characteristic of prostitutes only. Many so called high class women know how to get down and dirty vocally and physically once in the bedroom.

For all we know, these may not have been the obliging dusky Isaan farm girls, so much loved by farangs, but rather some well trained high class Chinese-Thai women with, of course, the obligatory Masters degree in advanced eroticism.

All sarcasm aside, this is a rather sordid tale to emerge in wake of Leicester city's amazing comeback in the EPL.

Shame on the male participants.

the girls' hands in the pic above look quite white ...

Hmmm... here's the recipe -

Mix together:

- 21 year old male (brain removed)

- an obscene amount of money he's really done nothing for

Add:

- a dollop of peer pressure

- 3 Thai hookers

Sprinkle liberally with alcohol

Bake for 20 minutes in a tropical climate.

next day: visit the local STD clinic, have your blood checked in a couple of weeks, regret your 3 minutes of "joy"... coffee1.gif