Premier League stars' racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Lite Beer

Fortunately no-one in Thailand will actually care. I assume.. considering road safety/air safety/environmental damage/etc etc are irrelevant to most Thais. If it's not insulting Buddha, its not important.

To any of you who have said bad things about the Thai women involved then consider this:-
Do you think they enjoy having to belittle themselves to foreigners by doing what they do? Do you think if they had any other choice that they would still do this?
They are very very good at making the men they are with feel special but deep down they feel sick having to degrade themselves, some literally are sick after they leave "handsome mans" hotel room.
They do this to feed their children and their families, they are from very poor backgrounds with little or no education....
How do I know this? I have spoken to and am friends with many Thai people and have gained their trust and they tell me this....it took me a long time to get their trust, they do these things only for money and never for pleasure...
So the next time any of you thoughtless <deleted> slag these women off then just think how they must really feel......

Why u stating the obvious? Don't u think we know this already.

At the end of the day its their choice, nobody forces them into prostitution. It happens all around the world.

Not just Los.

The difference is that in LOS it is looked up to, at least certainly not looked down on.

Hahaha... ok sure.

Go walk around Bangkok and ask random girls if they are prostitutes... see how many people are pleased by your 'compliment' on their career choice.

Just last week at my university a girl ran out of class CRYING because someone said she was a whore.

Edited by razorramone

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the video. What a bunch of . Immature can't begin to describe them. I am all for having fun, but the racial slurs and bravado are over the top. "Slit eye?" Who still says crap like that? I hope they are punted from their team. And to film ... and then post it? Not exactly Einsteins here. What happens in Bangkok should stay in Bangkok. I see a future working in sports retail for these dick-holes.

Edited by falangjim

An absolute one out of ten. I had to laugh at that. But it's fair to say these lads bar none are complete and utter pipes.. I can't wait to hear the grovelling apology and face saving that'll no doubt kick off imminently. Should be a giggle seeing these clowns start to squirm a bit

But with prostitution being illegal and a bar filled with girls for rent every 50 meters in tourist areas what do you expect-------scrabble to be played??

A good 50% of travelers will indulge in Thailand, as it attracts tourists with it's prostitute bars in abundance.

These guys from Premier Football are supposed to be here for the Football game, save their sap till they get home----but most of our stars think they ARE super stars, acting --diving on the field----and frolicking off.

I don't think anyone cares about the sex (except the UK tabloid press), it's the casual racism towards Asians that's shameful.

Correct. The sex means little. But, the slurs are indicative of a Neanderthal mentality. How did these clowns end up so unsophisticated, and uneducated? Who were their parents? Were they absent on the job?

The Mirror is taking a big liberty describing these lame brains as Premier League stars. One has been on loan at Scunthorpe United this season. Another is the third choice goalkeeper. The last one was rescued from football oblivion and given an undeserved contract by his father and Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson three years after being released by Rotheram United. He had a loan spell at football Conference side Wrexham this season. They're not important to Leicester's future so the two not related to the manager may well get their cards.

I think it will be all 3 or none - hoping for the former.

I'm a Leicester fan, looks like 99% of fans feel the same from reactions online to the announcement of an internal investigation by the club - can't see them staying on the books.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Imagine if it was three Pakistani cricket players, or three black American basketball players, they turn up in London, and have sex with three 'white' women that were paid for.

And they go and film it, with a load of racial slurs, and it's now on the internet ??

It won't go down well, will it ?? :)

Usual PC rabid over-reaction. There should be a law against this kind of public humiliation and the wrecking of lives when it is out of all proportion to the misdemeanour.

It was a bit of laddish humour, which is all about peer-group bonding and putting a toe over the line. The Mirror's hysterical scandal-mongering to sell their rag is far more shameful.

I may be alone in saying this but The Mirror is making a mountain out of a molehill. Firstly, these players are not household names that more than a handful would recognise. Secondly, they are partaking in an activity that Thailand is noted for, namely prostitution. And finally, they filmed the event which whilst stupid is nowadays not uncommon among couples, etc. (I think the average parent would be shocked at what may be on their child's or friend's cell/mobile phone.)

For the rich and famous different rules seem to apply and this includes sportsmen and women, even minor ones such as these. As an asset they are protected and the "incidents" either washed away or conveniently forgotten about. Think of Lampard and Co. in Cyprus and the "spit-roasting" incident or the Sunderland players filming themselves with the "beauty queen" a couple of years ago. I can even think of events mention about Thai celebrities on here which could be included in this caveat.

The above does not mean what was said and done was right, nice or the decent thing to do but if Thailand really does want to attract a better class of person or become a better place then they should hammer out prostitution but every one on this forum knows that will never happen. Why? Because the real issue is not the spoken racial slur or acts seen in connection with the above but those connected to the society and rules that govern the way Thailand operates, employs and exploits.

To any of you who have said bad things about the Thai women involved then consider this:-

Do you think they enjoy having to belittle themselves to foreigners by doing what they do? Do you think if they had any other choice that they would still do this?

They are very very good at making the men they are with feel special but deep down they feel sick having to degrade themselves, some literally are sick after they leave "handsome mans" hotel room.

They do this to feed their children and their families, they are from very poor backgrounds with little or no education....

How do I know this? I have spoken to and am friends with many Thai people and have gained their trust and they tell me this....it took me a long time to get their trust, they do these things only for money and never for pleasure...

So the next time any of you thoughtless <deleted> slag these women off then just think how they must really feel......

Why u stating the obvious? Don't u think we know this already.

At the end of the day its their choice, nobody forces them into prostitution. It happens all around the world.

Not just Los.

Maybe there's prostitution all around the world, but not every country is commonly bashed for it by the customers.

Nigel Pearson the hot headed Leicester manager who had a touchline punch up with a player an is known for his

short temper. An now his son gets upto no good. Wot a nice family. NOT

An as for Leicester wot a sh-thole.

I suspect you've never been to Leicester so why do you think you're qualified to describe it as a sh-thole?

Anyone seen anything in The Thai newspapers about this , Not one Thai paper carrying this on Newsnow and that included BKK post and Nation ?

Three Leicester City players who it is claimed appeared in a racist sex tape have apologised for their behaviour.

Footage apparently showing development squad members Tom Hopper, Adam Smith and James Pearson - son of manager Nigel Pearson - was obtained by theSunday Mirror.

One of the men in the video, which was shot in Thailand, can be heard using a racist insult against a woman.

The club said they would be conducting a formal process of investigation.

A club statement said: "The board of Leicester City is deeply concerned about an incident involving three of our young professionals during a recent trip to Thailand.

"Following a preliminary meeting in consultation with the three players earlier today, the players involved in the incident are now returning to the UK, in advance of the rest of the squad.

Full Article http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-32950519

This bit I found amusing

"The club are in a "strategic partnership" with the Tourism Authority of Thailand, and the Amazing Thailand branding appears on the back of player's strips."

Edited by ExPratt

Nigel Pearson the hot headed Leicester manager who had a touchline punch up with a player an is known for his

short temper. An now his son gets upto no good. Wot a nice family. NOT

An as for Leicester wot a sh-thole.

The intelligenza have woken from the bar stool.

Footballers have had sex with groupies, hangers-on and prostitutes in hotels the world over. (RIP George Best!) I don't think the girls need any sympathy!

These idiots were stupid enough to film their antics and their racist language. Football is now a strictly "Kick Racism Out of Football" sport and footballers need to be (forgive me) whiter than white.

Also pretty stupid to insult the nationality of your club's owners!

For sure. And pretty stupid to make racist remarks when you play for a team based in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in UK.

Plus they must be dim if they've not heard about the FA, UEFA and FIFA campaigns on racism.

The BBC is reporting the players have apologised for the behaviour.

Unfortunately they are described as British Premier League players when there's no such league.

Not surprising though coming from the BBC which seems to consider the words UK, Britain and England are synonymous and therefore interchangeable which is totally wrong and very insulting.

The Untied Kingdom is more apt these days.

It's Thailand, you can do what you want here. Want to make a depraved sex video and hurl racial slurs.....can. Want to solicit children for sex.....can. Want to buy drugs.....can. Doesn't mean that it's right or legal. But, there is money to be make in sex and drugs, so we know it will be overlooked. I love how he government overlooks all of this crap, then will act surprised when it all comes out on social media.

You are a racist <deleted>.. blame Thais and Thai government for what is purely the disgusting action of three English pieces of crap.

Trying to Thai bash to make people look the other way. Disgusting and typical scum .

Filming yourself in an illegal act in a foreign country is just plain dumb, even if everyone knows that prostitution is widely accepted. Traveling internationally to pursue an illegal activity is still illegal. Posting the videos? Priceless.

They are now so vulnerable on so many levels that even their fame, their popularity, and their paychecks may not be enough to keep them out of trouble.

Forget the moralizing, forget the racism (if you can). These guys may be in some real legal trouble.

Filming yourself in an illegal act in a foreign country is just plain dumb, even if everyone knows that prostitution is widely accepted. Traveling internationally to pursue an illegal activity is still illegal. Posting the videos? Priceless.

They are now so vulnerable on so many levels that even their fame, their popularity, and their paychecks may not be enough to keep them out of trouble.

Forget the moralizing, forget the racism (if you can). These guys may be in some real legal trouble.

Very unlikely. There are no laws against paying for sex in Thailand, as long as the prostitute is not underage. Is there even evidence that they were prostitutes and not just nightclub pick-ups or starstruck Leicester City fans?

Very unlikely. There are no laws against paying for sex in Thailand, as long as the prostitute is not underage. Is there even evidence that they were prostitutes and not just nightclub pick-ups or starstruck Leicester City fans?

We'll see how it plays out. I'd be surprised if they escape unscathed.

At the very least, I will lose all respect for Thai billionaires if these guys are on the same team next week... Team owner doesn't need the money that badly. You think he may be under any pressure from Thai authorities to do something? Anything?

? Love it, star struck Leicester City fans, in Thailand ? !

I haven't seen any of their shirts being worn here and am unlikely to until they start winning major trophies regularly. Thai fans only do success.

In my time being involved with Los I've known a couple of 'lifelong 'fans of major clubs who suddenly discovered they were actually lifelong fans of another club, that being the one currently riding highest with their previous favourites having declined.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

Idiots. The person to blame is of course their Manager. He should be sacked.

Not just the managers responsibility, these guys are old an stupid enough to know what they done is against club rules.

So they should face the consequences, hopefully dismissed from the club.

They were not even first teamers.

I haven't seen any of their shirts being worn here and am unlikely to until they start winning major trophies regularly. Thai fans only do success.

In my time being involved with Los I've known a couple of 'lifelong 'fans of major clubs who suddenly discovered they were actually lifelong fans of another club, that being the one currently riding highest with their previous favourites having declined.

Not just the managers responsibility, these guys are old an stupid enough to know what they done is against club rules.

So they should face the consequences, hopefully dismissed from the club.

They were not even first teamers.

Dismissed from the club and barred from the league sport would be better.

Edited by impulse

Yeah they don't mind changing a shirt.I met a bloke once he was my solicitor, He spoke Great English , better than mine actually ,with an accent similar to Lord Louis Mountbatten , we got chatting and he told me he supports West Ham , my team, So I asked him how did he support them , not common here, he said his English teacher followed them and so he did as well. Which I though strange as never heard anyone with an accent like that with 30 miles of Upton Park