Premier League stars' racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Lite Beer

They're big kids with gallons of testosterone, who can run up and down a 100 meter field and kick an inflated ball - who also make obscene amounts of money for their ball kicking. ......and we expect them to be upstanding citizens? Come on, get real.

They are not expected to racially abuse women. Racism is supposed to have been kicked out of football.

What they say while fooling around off the football pitch shouldn't concern us. They're paid to play football not to be ambassadors for decency. You want decency, go watch The Sound of Music.

I don't give a monkeys! But their employers and the football authorities certainly do!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made Mom proud didn't they.....

Do you mean the innocent ,and willing Thai village girls , who were paid well from the rich Brit kids .

i am sure mama and papa ,will be very proud ,,to have the extra money more ,, and very happy . kap.

Boys will be boys , and in LOS , up to Yahoo .

Many ex bar , Judicial farangs , are in need of a reality fix,

Lest we forget why you , came to Thailand?? .wub.png

P.S . who putt this rubbish on the net ,,, Thai,,,,or farang ...maybe TAT , ?

Good for the sex industry in LOS , sure .

Edited by elliss

They're big kids with gallons of testosterone, who can run up and down a 100 meter field and kick an inflated ball - who also make obscene amounts of money for their ball kicking. ......and we expect them to be upstanding citizens? Come on, get real.

They are not expected to racially abuse women. Racism is supposed to have been kicked out of football.

What they say while fooling around off the football pitch shouldn't concern us. They're paid to play football not to be ambassadors for decency. You want decency, go watch The Sound of Music.

Yes, you and some other people might feel that away. But, the general public and the media does not. It's like them England football hooligans ages ago. Yes, some people did feel that the hooligans were nothing to do with England and the England football team. But whatever anybody said, England football hooligans did actually damage England (by tarnishing the national image) when they caused their problems.

And the same thing applies to a whole load of other people and situations. Any cricket team, from any nation, when they travel abroad, they ARE ambassadors for their nation or club, whether they like it or not. Actually, any people who are travelling abroad, they are representing their nation.

And yes, that includes the Chinese tourists and wherever they go. That's why the Beijing government feels uneasy about media stories that are about the negative antics of Chinese people on holiday. Yes, Beijing is desperate to remove any bad publicity about the Chinese tourists and their bad behaviour ! :)

I wonder if the King Power management knew about it or even helped facilitate the R&R for the players to begin with?

I was thinking a similar thought during a slow moment at work today. It is not unusual for venues to provide "entertainment" in the form of good looking women when teams are out celebrating here in England - just in Thailand that goes a bit further than beyond the rope of the VIP area. In England a works function is regarded as part of the working day (believe it or not) but duty of care is with the employer/managers especially where drink is allowed or available. If the PR people at King Power were the organisers of such an event they may find themselves regarded as the guilty-party.

Incidentally, this in no way excuses the lads stupidity or crassness.

White English trash

Now that IS racist wub.png

Why is it racist?

White: Fact

English (British) : Fact

Trash: By their comments and behaviour in treating the working girls the way they did, they establish this as...Fact.

So yeah, they are indeed White English Trash.

Edited by Unky Dozer

White English trash

Now that IS racist wub.png

Why is it racist?

White: Fact

English (British) : Fact

Trash: By their comments and behaviour in treating the working girls the way they did, they establish this as...Fact.

So yeah, they are indeed White English Trash.

Because it is using an ethnicity based qualifier (racist), and a nationality based one (xenophobic)

Racist and xenophobic for precisely the same reason as 'Yellow Chinese Idiot', 'White American Dumbass' or 'Black Nigerian Bastard' would be.

Just because none of the words are factually true, and none of them alone infers bigotry, this does not mean that if you join them all together that this remains the case.

'trash' would be perfectly fine, and accurate.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Football players aren't famous for their brains. Bunch of idiots. Anyway I'm certain that Thai ladies involved will not be ashamed of themselves for a minute. On the contrary, they will probably brag around. Doing football players from EPL is step forward in their chosen careers.

Why is this even an issue? If they go to somewhere like oattaya they will probably find his happening every 5 meters and worse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they are footballers from a reasonably big club, they were on an official tour, they are ambassadors for their club and indeed, their nation. Yes, if it was three individuals on a holiday in Thailand, none of this would be in the media.

They were ambassadors for their club. Some people might not think so, but most people do regard it so. And because most people regard it so, well, that's why the media is going on about it. Remember, the media is consumed by the general public, it IS a reflection of what most (or lots) people feel.

We've also got to bear in mind, how do people feel about those who are NOT famous, not on official tour, but still go and abuse (racial or not) Thai sex-workers ? Well, I think a fair number of sex tourists themselves don't feel good about this. What about the sex workers themselves ? They themselves might feel that they would rather have customers who did NOT abuse them. Is it really the case that men will tell the sex worker "I want to have sex with you, I am going to pay, I am going to abuse you when we have sex, you have the choice to reject me as a customer right now if you wish to do so" ??

That's the same as yobs and hooligans who are outside a nightclub. They're not going to announce that they are trouble-makers BEFORE entering the nightclub. No, they will show massive respect and politeness when stood at the front door, they cause problems once they're in the club. The nightclub might have a problem rejecting and removing them once they're in the nightclub.

Football players aren't famous for their brains. Bunch of idiots. Anyway I'm certain that Thai ladies involved will not be ashamed of themselves for a minute. On the contrary, they will probably brag around. Doing football players from EPL is step forward in their chosen careers.

Er, these players were playing for Leicester City. Now, if they were playing for any one of the following : Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, well, yes, it would be worth bragging about.

I've got to admit though, (not trying to say Leicester are a small and careless club), but if it was one of those big clubs, then, the club would have told the staff that strict discipline will be there during the official tour. The big boys in football, they're certainly likely to realise that their brand name (worth millions) will be harmed by such action. The big boy clubs certainly want to protect their image, and not let it be harmed by three yobs who are actually 'fringe' players. :)

Er, these players were playing for Leicester City. Now, if they were playing for any one of the following : Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, well, yes, it would be worth bragging about.

I've got to admit though, (not trying to say Leicester are a small and careless club), but if it was one of those big clubs, then, the club would have told the staff that strict discipline will be there during the official tour. The big boys in football, they're certainly likely to realise that their brand name (worth millions) will be harmed by such action. The big boy clubs certainly want to protect their image, and not let it be harmed by three yobs who are actually 'fringe' players. :)

Er, the whole point is because Leicester City is Thai owned...

I've got to admit though, (not trying to say Leicester are a small and careless club), but if it was one of those big clubs, then, the club would have told the staff that strict discipline will be there during the official tour. The big boys in football, they're certainly likely to realise that their brand name (worth millions) will be harmed by such action. The big boy clubs certainly want to protect their image, and not let it be harmed by three yobs who are actually 'fringe' players. smile.png

Er, the whole point is because Leicester City is Thai owned...

Yes, you're right, but I'm saying that I think the big clubs would not have let this happen in the first place, they would have told their players BEFORE the tour. How much media attention would there be if it was one of the big clubs involved ? :)

Yes, Leicester City are Thai owned, if Leicester was not Thai owned, well, yes, the media attention (in Thailand, anyway) wouldn't be great. Yes, Leicester ARE Thai owned, more reason to accuse the club of 'carelessness' for not exerting discipline on their staff (whilst on official tour in Thailand).

Few Thais actually cheer on Leicester, but loads of Thais watch and cheer on the big clubs. A Thai woman has sex with a Leicester player, she's not going to brag about it, it's not a big enough deal. If he is a Manchester United player, she might do ! :)

You're lucky not to have seen the uncensored version then. More to this than a racial insult - these 3, one in particular, are proper nasty little abusive pieces of shit. Gone today I hope.

I just listened to the full thing and was shocked to hear what the girls were saying. How his penis was small and flaccid lol

I even got involved on a Thai website saying that if they call us farang and not khon farang and use that such annoying pronoun "mun"(yes the one they use for animals and farang), then how can they complain about getting similar remarks. Thais are the most racist country on earth and this is a joke hearing some Thais complain about racism.

That's rather a long winded way of saying 'I haven't watched the uncensored versions' - they are different sections and have different audio.

The 'farang' rhetoric is just daft. Simply not the same, it's more akin to saying 'black', or 'asian'.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

One would think young international footballer's could rock up to a club, spread some baht around and pull proper birds for free.

Then you have these gormless clods from a club nobody in Thailand has heard of anyway....What are they sharing rooms?

They should be fined heavily.

One would think young international footballer's could rock up to a club, spread some baht around and pull proper birds for free.

Then you have these gormless clods from a club nobody in Thailand has heard of anyway....What are they sharing rooms?

They should be fined heavily.

Where they sharing a room ? These men have enough money to have a room each. They were in the same room, because the three of them wanted to have sex with three women, all at the same time, on the same bed. Throw in the fact that at least one of them had his bottom-hole licked, well, that's why it's disgusting and depraved. Racist abuse as well, something that football is trying to kick out.

They should be heavily fined ? Yes. But they should have their contracts terminated as well.

Given that there were multiple beds in the room, I would think it's more likely that the club put the players in shared rooms. It was a business trip, not a holiday.

I have toured extensively in Thailand in a professional capacity and never been required to share a room, hotel rates are not very high.

It's not really about the rates is it, it's about availability and logistics when you have an entourage of 50+ that you have to get together really quickly and also about operating in an environment where teamwork and camaraderie is absolutely crucial. Though I'm sure this is not the teamwork that was anticipated.

Quite possible that one of them happened to be staying in a twin, and they all went there, but I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that they were assigned shared rooms either.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

It's not really about the rates is it, it's about availability when you have an entourage of 50+ and also about operating in an environment where teamwork and camaraderie is absolutely crucial. Though I'm sure this is not the teamwork that was anticipated.

I have my opinion.

It is unlikely that these idiots, new to Thailand, could procure three hookers willing to be filmed, without outside help.

King power has a lot to answer for.

Room rates, peanuts!

I think if King Power had been involved, they would have chosen some attractive ones, and given strict rules to them.

I disagree that it would be difficult for 3 newbies to go out in BKK on the beers and pick up 3 hookers. As a group of young lads, even easier.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

I think if King Power had been involved, they would have chosen some attractive ones, and given strict rules to them. It's not difficult whatsoever for 3 newbies to go out in BKK on the beers and pick up 3 hookers. As a group, even easier.

I disagree, but I might be wrong, old Bangokian that I am.

Thai bar girls are usually very careful and filming would be a no no!

Were the women unattractive to some idiots with no brain cells?

I think if King Power had been involved, they would have chosen some attractive ones, and given strict rules to them. It's not difficult whatsoever for 3 newbies to go out in BKK on the beers and pick up 3 hookers. As a group, even easier.

They were provided!

Enough excuses!

They were provided!

Enough excuses!

I doubt it!

Enough baseless assumption!

They were provided!

Enough excuses!

I doubt it!

Enough baseless assumption!

The better looking ones were probably provided to the star players.

We differ, OK. enough!