British tourist robbed by two Thai women

Thaivisa News

Chiang Mai:- A 61-year-old British tourist took two Thai women to his hotel room in Chiang Mai hoping to have sex with them but he became unconscious after kissing them. When he woke up in the afternoon, he found that all his valuables were gone.

The tourists, Brian Amperson, filed a complaint with the Mueang Chiang Mai police station at 4:30 pm Friday.

He said he visited a bar on Loykroh Road Thursday night. When he was about to return to his D2 Hotel on Thapae Road, he was approached by two Thai women, who appeared to be about 30 years old.

Amperson said the women offered to accompany him back to his room. He said when he reached his room, he kissed the women and became unconscious and woke up in the afternoon.

He said his US$200 cash, a platinum wedding ring and a credit card were stolen.

Police checked the bars on the Loykroh Road but no one knew about the two women. Police said the two women might rub strong sedative over certain parts of their body and when the tourist, who was already drunk, kissed and got the sedative, he became unconscious.

Police had the Briton receive a blood test to find out whether he had been drugged.

Police are now using pictures of the two women from security cameras of the hotel to try to locate them.

Several cases of foreign tourists being drugged and robbed have been reported. For example, a 45-year-old Turkish tourist was drugged and robbed after he agreed to buy sex from a Thai woman in Pattaya in March.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, he can write this one off to experience, and laugh about it later.

I'm sure he was drugged and knows how it happened. I'm not sure why the police made up this stupid "sedative on the body" story, except that it has a sort of "Black Widow" appeal.

Perhaps in a follow up report, the police will publish more salacious details. facepalm.gif

I'm guessing when Mr. Amperson made the police complaint, he did not realize that it would be reported in the press and become Google searchable content that lives forever...

Fortunately that was an alias.

His real name is Santorum.

(google that one!)

>>Amperson said the women offered to accompany him back to his room. He said when he reached his room, he kissed the women<< Quote

Isn't that sweet??

Romance is alive and well..............wub.png Kissing hookers ??bah.gif

What an old fool!!

First trying to buy sex from women he met on the street, and when making it worse by reporting them for stealing, making sure the whole world will know about his stupidity!!

Instead of just putting it down to a lesson learned!!

What an old fool!!

First trying to buy sex from women he met on the street, and when making it worse by reporting them for stealing, making sure the whole world will know about his stupidity!!

Crikey, they stole his platinum wedding ring, that's the irony.

What an old fool!!

Maybe he thought the next person they do this too may not be fortunate enough to wake up.

Surely if they'd rubbed a sedative on their bodys, they would also be affected by the sedative.

Presumably it reacts if the victim kisses a body part commonly kissed during sexual activity. I doubt the girls have long enough tongues.

Surely if they'd rubbed a sedative on their bodys, they would also be affected by the sedative.

Presumably it reacts if the victim kisses a body part commonly kissed during sexual activity. I doubt the girls have long enough tongues.

When there are 2 girls, they don't need long tongues. Do I need to draw a picture.

where do you buy colourless, tasteless, odourless(??) sedative that isn't absorbed through the skin but is through the tongue?

When there are 2 girls, they don't need long tongues. Do I need to draw a picture.

where do you buy colourless, tasteless, odourless(??) sedative that isn't absorbed through the skin but is through the tongue?

Actually I would appreciate a picture, if you have one. Thankswink.png .

61 yo?

Should know better at his age. Silly man..... No sympathy from me.

Didn't know there was an age limit for bar fining a couple of girls. Glad you pointed it out otherwise I might have made the same mistake...again.

Dare I ask why you want to buy some? :) Edited by JAG

He said his US$200 cash, a platinum wedding ring and a credit card were stolen.

$ 200 only? I'm sure those women were disappointed in their target's selection saying: This is not a

a real tourist, he's a backpacker......

61 yo?

Didn't know there was an age limit for bar fining a couple of girls. Glad you pointed it out otherwise I might have made the same mistake...again.

There was no mention of a bar fine. He made the mistake of picking up two streetwalkers instead. Had the girls been from a bar, he may have had some recourse,

Instead he had neither recourse or intercourse

61 yo?

There was no mention of a bar fine. He made the mistake of picking up two streetwalkers instead. Had the girls been from a bar, he may have had some recourse,

Instead he had neither recourse or intercourse

of course he didn't get neither.

61 yo?

And he took women of the same age...he 61, they 2x30