Finn wins Miss Bikini Fitness in Pattaya

webfact

It's not sexy to straights, right?

Even if she was young, do most straight dudes want all that HARDNESS in the lady?

I think not.

You will never know what us guys think.........Think you must stay in your domain eh....thumbsup.gif

Thankfully, we don't all think the same thing.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if she was young, do most straight dudes want all that HARDNESS in the lady?

I think not.

Straight men don't all find the same things sexy.

Yes, I get that.

That's why I said most.

I'm not attracted to her manly body in a gay way either ... not my type of man.

Yes I realize this wasn't a sexy lady contest.

It's just that I think that kind of contest is kind of stupid, men or women, ... they are abusing their bodies and I don't think it is healthy.

I am not saying they shouldn't do it, I wouldn't favor laws to stop it, but I have the right to think it is stupid.

Thank you.

As you say it isn't a sexy lady contest.

If she would lift weights, run 100 meter, slalom skiing or female soccer it would also abuse her body but no one would discuss how sexy she is.

This contest is about looking fit with specific rules, (which don't mean anything, as the usual slight overweight farmer lady would be able to handle more than her).

As mentioned before she most probably didn't do that to make straight men horny and even less to get your acceptance as sexy if you would be straight.

No tits, no ass. How is that sexy? Ive seen better looking Thai girls on Soi 6.

I have a feeling you have the tits and ass to for-fill your stuff................whistling.gif

I think you imagine, the same as me....some ugly overweight farangs with no fitness at all look at the photo and comment how she isn't sexy enough for them....I guess girls from Soi 6 refers to prostitutes.

So here misterphil look at the winner of a fitnesscontest and complains that she is not as beautiful as the prostitutes at his favorite place.

That is very inappropriate.

I would like to see the blonde in the background, she looks much better , what one can see from the photo!

The winner, She is fit, she may win the physical fitness award, but not my cup pf tea!

It takes lots of work to get here, good luck to her!

Beware! The Boss won't like it:

“There are always problems with tourist safety. They think our country is beautiful and is safe so they can do whatever they want, they can wear bikinis and walk everywhere,” Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha, in a speech broadcast live on television.

I have a feeling you have the tits and ass to for-fill your stuff................whistling.gif

Your exactly right my friend. AKA my wife lol

I think you imagine, the same as me....some ugly overweight farangs with no fitness at all look at the photo and comment how she isn't sexy enough for them....I guess girls from Soi 6 refers to prostitutes.

So here misterphil look at the winner of a fitnesscontest and complains that she is not as beautiful as the prostitutes at his favorite place.

That is very inappropriate.

The girl in the photo is not as good looking as many girls in Thailand. Soi 6 is not my favourite place anymore since the start of Sheasha smoking down there. I use high class gentlemens clubs with air con and classy birds.

I think not.

You will never know what us guys think.........Think you must stay in your domain eh....thumbsup.gif

Thankfully, we don't all think the same thing.

But you have nooooooooooooooo idea what she looks like in her every day life, have you....?

I think you're missing the point there.

You say 'us guys' like all straight men agree with each other. I have a feeling some of us might share more opinions with a gay man than some of the straight men that post here.

Life's a smorgasbord of different people. Please don't assume you speak for all straight men.

I don't think that look represents the word FITNESS.

To me, fitness implies a healthy, NATURAL, look.

Some muscles and definition, yes, but not to a FREAKISH level.

That look is engineered and certainly not natural, even for a man.

Why not call it a BODYBUILDING contest? That would be more honest.

Edited by Jingthing

I use high class gentlemens clubs with air con and classy birds.

Hardly classy or choosy birds Phil if they are taking money off smelly fat farangs, (hence the reason for the aircons) dont forget your paying them to like you...whistling.gif

yes we know "hasum man"

gross..

One supposes said lady gazing at a photo of you would think the same with your 200lb beer gut, wife beater, walking shorts and sandal's with white socks....

laugh.png

that is also a form of body-building

Hardly classy or choosy birds Phil if they are taking money off smelly fat farangs, (hence the reason for the aircons) dont forget your paying them to like you...whistling.gif

yes we know "hasum man"

Theres never any fat smelly men where I am.

The amusing thing is one wonders what physically condition the posters, who are slagging the lady, off are in themselves ? one suspects we would be in for a real horror show if they posted their photos on TV..?

Although the lady concerned is not my cup of tea, got to her some credit in getting into shape like that after two kids and she is trying to take care of herself by eating properly and exercising

One suspects the naysayers idea of eating properly and exercise is walking to the fridge for another Leo and pack of mamma noodles and their cardio for the week is feeling up a BG in a beer bar for a cheap thrill...laugh.png

I don't think that look represents the word FITNESS.

To me, fitness implies a healthy, NATURAL, look.

Some muscles and definition, yes, but not to a FREAKISH level.

That look is engineered and certainly not natural, even for a man.

Why not call it a BODYBUILDING contest? That would be more honest.

"Fitness look" is anyway a strange concept.

Think of the you have some men with bicycle posing and later the jury selects the fastest looking bicycle racer. Here they select the fittest looking woman.

To gauge fitness they should perform something. run 40 km, lift some weights etc etc, that is fitness.

Just the look of fitness doesn't make sense.

If you aim for a natural look than it get even worse, than you have a kind beauty contest with muscles. At least on the freakish contest you can have some objective parameter to judge.

Bodybuilding contest: that is something different there are the heavy freaks.

She looks like a bodybuilding contest in the concentration camp...Some muscles (not that much, they only look more big because of the thin skin) and a body that looks like half starved to death.

gross..

One supposes said lady gazing at a photo of you would think the same with your 200lb beer gut, wife beater, walking shorts and sandal's with white socks....

laugh.png

that is also a form of body-building

this is true...extreme body building me thinks

and what you missing Phil ?....no teeth, hair, ? one suspects your not missing excess poundage and skin ?

I have all my own teeth. Shaved crew cut hair and the poundage I carry is muscle.

The amusing thing is one wonders what physically condition the posters, who are slagging the lady, off are in themselves ? one suspects we would be in for a real horror show if they posted their photos on TV..?

Although the lady concerned is not my cup of tea, got to her some credit in getting into shape like that after two kids and she is trying to take care of herself by eating properly and exercising

One suspects the naysayers idea of eating properly and exercise is walking to the fridge for another Leo and pack of mamma noodles and their cardio for the week is feeling up a BG in a beer bar for a cheap thrill...laugh.png

No doubt, dude, but this lady entered and won a CONTEST in scant clothing and thus is a public figure, basically inviting comments on her physique.

But I think you're on to something! Seriously!

This could be big big fun.

How about a Mr. Pattaya Farang Expat Couch Potato in a G-String Contest.

I can't wait!

Sponsors? KFC?

Actually I am really NOT joking here.

I think the idea has COMMERCIAL potential.

Feel free to steal it, you entrepreneurs.

Edited by Jingthing

yes we know "hasum man"

That's cos of the aircon Phil....the fatties don't sweat as much when they are sitting under an aircon, and and smell is blown away laugh.png

yes we know "hasum man"

that must be a lonely place....or definition of fat differs

Me and for sure many other man, even many woman's imagination for a beautiful woman and body, is she far away.Skinny and looks like anorexia.A woman in a nice bikini needs a nice ass and nice boobs and not endless muscles.How judge can vote she as the number one.

Fitness Competition in Pattaya!

This was not an audition for a position at Hooters or a Soi 6 T & A competition...

The lady deserves more respect for her dedication to improving her physical fitness...IMHO

No doubt, dude, but this lady entered and won a CONTEST in scant clothing and thus is a public figure, basically inviting comments on her physique.

This could be big big fun.

I can't wait!

Sponsors? KFC?

you have a pervert phantasy.....And the winner get a year free McDonalds all you can eat.sick.gif

As moderation we let Ms Finn guide us thru the show.

As muscle posing won't bring too much, I would suggest a burb contest instead and watch the waves and ripple on the belly. while doing so.

Funny you mention that, think someone has been putting toilet cleaner in my E-cig, so may have been vaping toilet duck all week...crazy.gif

Sure there would be plenty of entries among TV members JT, are you going to have best in class categories ?

1. finest in white socks and sandal's

2. most unwashed wife beater

3. best in bald and toothless

4. flabbiest, arms, legs,buttocks

5. largest man boobs

6. most fetching walking shorts

7. biggest buddah medallion

8. pie eating contest

9. biggest belly

The squat rack separates the posers from the trainers

The gals provides scenery whilst they do their little Smith Machine squats.

And deadlifts. I can't decide which is more evil, but I would say squats

Funny you mention that, think someone has been putting toilet cleaner in my E-cig, so may have been vaping toilet duck all week...crazy.gif

Sure there would be plenty of entries among TV members JT, are you going to have best in class categories ?

1. finest in white socks and sandal's

2. most unwashed wife beater

3. best in bald and toothless

4. flabbiest, arms, legs,buttocks

5. largest man boobs

6. most fetching walking shorts

7. biggest buddah medallion

8. pie eating contest

9. biggest belly

when waving how the fat skin on the upper arm is swinging. I nominate JT to sit in the jury, so he must watch every competitor.