Cameras on the Railway Road

topt

I have been using the railway road southbound recently to go southbound and avoid potential congestion due to the roadwork's on Suk. Last Saturday I noticed for the first time a couple of roadside camera installations and again yesterday a few more. I noticed about 4 in total from Highway 7 up to the last one just before the Chaiapruek (Indoor Stadium) junction.

Easy to miss if passing other traffic and only on the inside with two cameras on each installation.

Anybody know what they are for and if they have been there for a while or are they new?

Personally, I love all of the cameras set up around Thailand. I try to follow all the laws, and find that they catch so many people here committing crimes with those cameras. I wish the states would get on board with this solution. Paying police $120,000 a year in Sonoma County California provides them more than they deserve, and does not allow them to stop any crime. Cameras here do work, and would work there also. What a great tool.

Personally, I love all of the cameras set up around Thailand. I try to follow all the laws, and find that they catch so many people here committing crimes with those cameras. I wish the states would get on board with this solution. Paying police $120,000 a year in Sonoma County California provides them more than they deserve, and does not allow them to stop any crime. Cameras here do work, and would work there also. What a great tool.

Do you know the Railway Road? Do you know what the cameras are for - as there are no warning signs re speeding?

Did you forget your own "legend" before you posted........blink.png