Best place to buy a full face helmet in Pattaya?

hansomman

I want to buy a full face helmet by a good brand, like INDEX. What is the best shop in Pattaya or Jomtien to do this?

Is Index a good brand??? I have had one and it was cheap. I would have thought you would have to pay several thousand Baht for a good one?

Index is pretty, um, basic. GT Rider on Pattaya Tai at the corner of Soi 8, has a good selection of Shark, Bilmola and other good name brands. I can't remember if I saw first-tier Arai and Shoie in there. But they would be exceedingly expensive. My Bilmola three-quarter open-face helmet was 2200 baht. Tested and proven on Thai asphalt.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

The Index helmets are cheap and very basic as mentioned, many motor bike taxi driver uses them.

They will likely be okay if you ride scooter but if on a big bike, you have to spend min 6000 on a full face helmet.

Also try the 2 big bike shops on Sukhumvit, Honda and Kawasaki right opposite each other, I bought my Shark helmet in the Kawa shop but about 12k baht.

There is also the little known Aut Dainese shop just after Foodland on central pattaya road in the small soi with fancy shops, she got a good selection and is very nice to deal with. She have a lot of motor bike clothing, boots/gloves/jackets and so on. She opens late, best go in the afternoon.