Udomdej threatens actions against those behind student activists

Lite Beer

Udomdej threatens actions against those behind student activists
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Defence Minister and Army chief General Udomdej Sitabutr on Saturday threatened to take legal action against those who backed student activists.

Udomdej said their support for the students would encourage them to damage the country’s image and shatter peace in the society.

He said he already knew the names and family names of those who backed the student group that has expressed opposition to military rule and he would have a "talk" with them or take legal action against them if they do not stop.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Udomdej-threatens-actions-against-those-behind-stu-30263261.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-06-27

I believe the tide of history is against the junta. What worries me is that they may start resorting to bloodshed to shore up their crumbling position. After all, it isn't like they have not done so in the past.

Next he will be threatening action against those who "Liked" those who were behind the activists, then those who agreed with those who "Liked" those who...............................you get the picture, I'm sure......................

It is very likely there are those behind the students encouraging them, possibly even with a few Baht.

For there have been those in the past who have used others to farther their own political ends standing well back in the shadows or on their stages like the cowards they are.

It is very likely there are those behind the students encouraging them, possibly even with a few Baht.

For there have been those in the past who have used others to farther their own political ends standing well back in the shadows or on their stages like the cowards they are.

But Robbynz, you're just making it up as usual aren't you to farther (sic) your own misguided opinion. It is strange how someone who supports the removal of all peoples opinions and their rights believes what they say has any weight.

Cowards are those who accept something taken away from them and do nothing to get it back. I'm sure you are comfortable amongst the similarly like minded who propagate the same trash.

The worst democratically elected government is still better than the best non elected government. It is obvious to most why but probably not to you.

Edited by Reigntax

I believe the tide of history is against the junta. What worries me is that they may start resorting to bloodshed to shore up their crumbling position. After all, it isn't like they have not done so in the past.

Rubbish.

It is interesting that the kwai a re now attaching red flags to street furniture between Chiang Mai and San Pa Tong. They are on the move again no doubt funded/encouraged by the dictator in waiting.

Stop opposing us! We are the devine chosen ones!

Such arrogance. The longer they are in power the more unrest will build.

Absolutely, because the Thai people, especially the younger ones abroad, will eventually realize the ironic fraud of a guy like in the OP talking about taking "legal" action after stealing the country.

It is interesting that the kwai a re now attaching red flags to street furniture between Chiang Mai and San Pa Tong. They are on the move again no doubt funded/encouraged by the dictator in waiting.

And there we have it! So the people of northern Thailand who don't support the current Junta, and have the temerity to want their democratic rights returned to them, and would vote for the inconveniently 'wrong side' in any election, (as without doubt would the majority of eligible voters), are all 'Buffalos'. Got it!

Just out of interest when did you come to the conclusion that Fascism was for you?

The worst democratically elected government is still better than the best non elected government. It is obvious to most why but probably not to you.

That's nonsense. You can't get much worse than Hitler's Nazi Germany, which was democratically elected.

Have you ever heard of Godwins Law?

And there we have it! So the people of northern Thailand who don't support the current Junta, and have the temerity to want their democratic rights returned to them, and would vote for the inconveniently 'wrong side' in any election, (as without doubt would the majority of eligible voters), are all 'Buffalos'. Got it!

Just out of interest when did you come to the conclusion that Fascism was for you?

I dont believe i saw yout description in ianf's post so i will have to assume that your name calling is actually based on your own misguided opinions.

If the northerners are putting up red flags in protest then it is more than likely to be pushed by thaksins groups. Thay doesnt mean they ars buffalo as you described them

Simply they are easily bought out

I dont believe i saw yout description in ianf's post so i will have to assume that your name calling is actually based on your own misguided opinions.

If the northerners are putting up red flags in protest then it is more than likely to be pushed by thaksins groups. Thay doesnt mean they ars buffalo as you described them

This is the current junta line: anyone who is opposed to us is only doing so because they are being controlled by others and/or being paid to do it.

And some people actually believe them.

I didn't describe Thai people as Buffalos, ianf did. If you don't believe me walk up to the nearest Thai person and call him a 'Kwai' and see what happens. It is a grave insult, you would be calling him a buffalo. Ianf knows this, but of course he clearly thinks it is fine to refer to Thai people who, unlike him and others on here, don't grovel to the undemocratic junta as Kwai. I am sure there are many junta cheerleaders on this forum who probably agree with his obvious inference, ie, that they are 'Kwai', who clearly are too stupid to be allowed the vote, because they would not cast that vote for the government of the junta cheerleaders choice.

Now off you go, nip down the market and call one of the locals a 'Kwai', make sure you come back and let us all know how it went for you!

Robby nz, on 27 Jun 2015 - 16:05, said:snapback.png

For there have been those in the past who have used others to farther their own political ends standing well back in the shadows or on their stages like the cowards they are

I am with you Robby. I have no clue any of this is true but I am just going to say it cause why not? And some might believe biggrin.png

I guess, you are well aware, who this also describes very well, aren't you?

Not only the ones you point fingers at, but also the PAD and their yellow airport- blockers, Suthep and his merry streetwalkers and whistlers and - in the end- the Junta themselves!

Wow, that's almost like deja vu ... that could have been said from the times when Thaksin's "governments" were in power ...

Wow, that's almost like deja vu ... that could have been said from the times when Thaksin's "governments" were in power ...

The people choose to have them though And could of had The choice to see them out. Keyword here of course is COULD OF